Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 5,116

DreamyViridi

Aqueous wrote:

@RR529 - The trick is to have the rescue staff from Paralogue 1. It was in a treasure chest. Lissa needs them to pair up and move close to the starting position. Lissa may need to be paired with someone with a magic pair up bonus and she'll bring them safely to your position.

I second this. Whenever there's a ally or other surrounded, 'Rescue' them.
Level up and promote Lissa and you'll have a lifesaver in your army. Trust me.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Arn0ld

Thanks aqueous! (Earlier post) Im actually survivng more than three waves of enemies

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

SkywardLink98

@Geonjaha But if you do casual mode, you can keep playing the level even when they die. If you reset then you have to start it over, and it lets you create the perfect strategy.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

DreamyViridi

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Geonjaha But if you do casual mode, you can keep playing the level even when they die. If you reset then you have to start it over, and it lets you create the perfect strategy.

True but some deaths are down to bad luck. Normal/Casual, only 1 death so far and that was due to an unlucky crit (2% I think it was). Tharja wasn't happy but anyway, sometimes the perfect strategy isn't enough. Casual saves the tedium for me.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Aqueous

@Xtremetdiffan - You're welcome. Great to hear you are surviving. It is a hard map, I'm glad I'm of some help.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

RR529

@Aqueous, yeah, that's what I finally ended up doing last night (using the Rescue Staff).

@Geonjaha, true, but even though I want to keep all my troops alive, I want to do it on my own merit. For me, it adds an extra sense of accomplishment when the battle's all said & done, and you've kept everyone alive.

Anyhow, I've completed Paralogue 2 & Chapter 6 now, and got my first marriage set up (my avatar Link and Sully).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Klimbatize

Play it any way you want. Don't let others dictate how you should enjoy a game.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

So, is it recommended that you fight the risen that pop up on the map in past locations, or would you be fine just moving on to the next main mission?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

DreamyViridi

@RR529 - It's fine to skip them but I'd fight them for the experience or for building supports.

Mario Maker Levels

Arn0ld

RR529 wrote:

So, is it recommended that you fight the risen that pop up on the map in past locations, or would you be fine just moving on to the next main mission?

I recommend fighting Those early on, but later on I would only do it if i got ample experience.

Botw > OoT

Aqueous

@RR529 - On Lunatic, avoid them like the army slaying plague they are. Anything thing less deadly, I hear exp and gold awaits.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

RR529

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just continue to skip them, since I've been doing fine so far.

Beat Chapter 7! (there was an eagle flying backwards over the ravine, lol)

EDIT: I ended up doing one. It was a good time waster, but I think I'll continue to skip them like I had planned.

Also, do you ever get the chance to get another Beaststone for Panne? I'm trying to build her & Ricken up, and I'm worried I'm going to make her useless.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Birdman

@RR529 - You'll have the opportunity to buy Beaststones at a later shop; until then, you'll just have to be judicious in using Panne.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

@Birdman, thanks!

Just beat Paralogue 3 & Chapter 8. I'm loving Gregor, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

GamecubeMan

Im going to pair Lon'qu and Lissa together so Owain can be an over powered beast!!!! :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@GamecubeMan Lissa and Donnel will make an OP Owain too (and he can have 51 luck + armsthrift). I put Lonqu with Cordelia and got an OP Severa. But really most units are OP with max stats.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Arn0ld

So... Donnel is the best choice for an op Owain? I have the majority of my army unmarried (only mu lucina, chrom Olivia are) so who is the best wife for donnel, Lon qu and frederick among others.

Botw > OoT

SkywardLink98

@Xtremetdifan Well, he's one (or the) best unit in my army, so I can suggest those two marriages for OP units. You can use
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max_all.html
to find which marriages are best for what unit. It depends on what role you want them to play.

RR529

Beat Chapter 9 earlier today, and wow, I was shocked at what happened here. This is easily shaping up to be Nintendo's best 3DS game, from what I've played.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Dark-Luigi

RR529 wrote:

Beat Chapter 9 earlier today, and wow, I was shocked at what happened here. This is easily shaping up to be Nintendo's best 3DS game, from what I've played.

Did you like the Rain effects and the music on that chapter? It really sets the mood for it after what had happened.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.