Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

@Big-Daddy Haha, if it's not one of your favorite 3DS games by the time you beat it, you're messed up

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

ramstrong wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Yeah, a lot of people like to make weird combos for streetpass.

I wonder if anybody had the idea of having Chrom and harem brides.

Well everyone you've passed would need the DLC or the class would just come up as Outrealm and the meaning would be lost Plus who'd put Chrom with all those people when the Avatar is needed on that team

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Arn0ld

I'm trying to make ChromXOlivia, passing down some skills to Indigo, and it's hard, I have to keep him away from all other females or marry them, YEEESH!!!!!

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

shinpichu

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'm trying to make ChromXOlivia, passing down some skills to Indigo, and it's hard, I have to keep him away from all other females or marry them, YEEESH!!!!!

Yeah, Chrom is quite the ladies man. Just can't keep him off the ladies.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Snagrio

shinpichu wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I did ChromXOlivia once, and I'm never doing it again. Since you have to marry (or kill, which I don't do) all the other women in order to have him marry Olivia, I ended up with pairings I really didn't like. For example, I never got to get Henry and Tharja together. Man I need to pick my 3DS back up...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheConsonant

WingedFish wrote:

shinpichu wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I did ChromXOlivia once, and I'm never doing it again. Since you have to marry (or kill, which I don't do) all the other women in order to have him marry Olivia, I ended up with pairings I really didn't like. For example, I never got to get Henry and Tharja together. Man I need to pick my 3DS back up...

It's possible to not kill or marry off the other brides for him to marry Olivia. It just requires constant vigilance but it's doable.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

ramstrong

TheConsonant wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

It's possible to not kill or marry off the other brides for him to marry Olivia. It just requires constant vigilance but it's doable.

I didn't have any trouble. Just leave off the eligible ladies off the team. No need for healers. Then pair Chrom with Olivia and fight. Olivia will have the highest relationship and Chrom will marry her.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

DreamyViridi

Checking the Barracks and then, "Huh? Present icon? Hey!"
'Today is Ricken's Birthday.' Happy Birthday, Ricken! ^^
It's Chrom's B-Day next Monday too.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SkywardLink98

TheConsonant wrote:

It just requires constant vigilance

All ladies, please stay 10 spaces away from Chrom.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

@WingedFish Why couldn't you get Henry and Tharja married? Tharja isn't a possible wife, and you get Henry after chapter 11 so there shouldn't have been anything stopping you.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@WingedFish Why couldn't you get Henry and Tharja married? Tharja isn't a possible wife, and you get Henry after chapter 11 so there shouldn't have been anything stopping you.

Honestly, it's been so long since I last played anything 3DS related (besides the occasional MK7 romp), especially ever since I got a Wii U, that I don't remember. Getting an XL would help (since I'm used to the GamePad's big screen), but I'm waiting till Black Friday for that.

Perhaps I'll just force myself to start playing again...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

ramstrong

TheConsonant wrote:

The last DLC for NA was released today.

Can anybody tell me anything about Apotheosis DLC? It doesn't seem to have any reward at all.

Petit Computer Journal

TheConsonant

ramstrong wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Can anybody tell me anything about Apotheosis DLC? It doesn't seem to have any reward at all.

It's reward is Katarina or the supreme emblem.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

ramstrong

TheConsonant wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

It's reward is Katarina or the supreme emblem.

My strongest units only made a dent. Game over in 2 turns!

Petit Computer Journal

Klimbatize

God damn, Apotheosis is brutal.

I have a goal for the weekend though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Arn0ld

I'm downloading Apotheosis now, don't worry about me, I beat the game on an earlier file and it's full of dread fighters.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

shinpichu

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'm downloading Apotheosis now, don't worry about me, I beat the game on an earlier file and it's full of dread fighters.

You think that will help you?

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

LinktotheFuture

I still can't download the last three spotpass maps. Do you have to play classic mode to get them? Is there something else I need to do to get them?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.