3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,241 to 3,260 of 5,079

AuthorMessage

tigermask

3,241. Posted:

I'm really enjoying Fire Emblem a lot now! I played one of the GBA versions a while back, but then got in to Sacred Stones on the 3DS and I'm loving Awakening. I just want release dates for the next round of DLC, I bought the first three packs pretty quickly.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,242. Posted:

I assume Europe's release schedule will be similar to NA's. So you should get new maps every week.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,243. Posted:

I've been getting a laugh out of Anna's A support conversations. They're funny because of who Anna is and what she's like. Here's a couple of bits of it. All these support talks are giving me a hard time deciding on who to marry...
Untitled
Untitled

Anyone got any good support talks they liked?
Side note: I need to stop viewing the other possible conversations on YouTube...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,244. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 I married Lissa, her conversations are pretty funny since she pranks Quote(My Avatar) all the time :D.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,245. Posted:

There are so many great support conversations, I've forgotten a lot of the ones I liked. In particular though, the Vaike and the male avatar's support conversations are hilarious. You catch Vaike spying on the girls while they're bathing, and the first time I read it it seems like you actually catch Vaike in the act of...taking care of himself.

Frederick putting up nude pictures of Chrom in all the soldiers' tents to inspire them is great, too.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,246. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Frederick putting up nude pictures of Chrom in all the soldiers' tents to inspire them is great, too.

Oh, that one was so hilarious I couldn't even breathe! :D

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,247. Posted:

Oh, I remember Lissa's talks. MU called her a she-devil 'cause of the pranks. One line I laughed at was...
"Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice... don't talk to me again." XD

As for marrying, I'm keeping my options open. Lissa and Miriel are at A level support. Sumia and Sully are too but they're both taken. Currently building relations with Lucina and Noire (for levels).

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,248. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 The LucinaxInigo one was pretty funny since it involves her "chopping [him] into bloody bits!"

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,249. Posted:

I got a weird streetpass today, face someone with a team of Warriors and Kinghts only.
Her Avatar was a Bow Kinght, and she made all the guys into Warriors, which looks werid on some of them, and all the girls were kinghts, like Sumia.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,250. Posted:

Yeah, a lot of people like to make weird combos for streetpass.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

whynot-

3,251. Posted:

"Tharja....are you following me?
Tharja: ....Maybe....

EDIT: Most of the ones with Gaius was pretty funny. Him and panne's conversation was my favorite.

Edited on by whynot-

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

3,252. Posted:

Anyone else feel the game lacks challenge towards the end? Now that Donnel is a level 20 hero, I can just pair Kellum up with him. Nothing stands a chance against him, he dodges most attacks and what little damage he takes, his skill proc covers the loss.

I can't wait to finish up with hard and jump into my Lunatic run but I feel the same will happen again.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,253. Posted:

I think the game just got easier towards the end- for me at least- because I really got the hang of the gameplay (this was my first Fire Emblem) and I had leveled up my team a lot via side missions and random enemy encounters. I'm sure the game is just as difficult, it just depends on how you play I guess.

Although I personally thought the final mission could have been disastrous had I not been prepared. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

3,254. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I think the game just got easier towards the end- for me at least- because I really got the hang of the gameplay (this was my first Fire Emblem) and I had leveled up my team a lot via side missions and random enemy encounters. I'm sure the game is just as difficult, it just depends on how you play I guess.

Although I personally thought the final mission could have been disastrous had I not been prepared. :O

I guess it partly due to that but it is mostly down to Donnel. I can deploy just him and Chrom and clear out the entire map without dropping under 50HP.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,255. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Anyone else feel the game lacks challenge towards the end?...
I can't wait to finish up with hard...

Hard is not that difficult, especially towards the end. They did include two difficulty levels above Hard for a reason though. Normal and Hard appeal more to the people who aren't familiar with the genre or series.

Lunatic/Classic is challenging, but again, it does get easier towards the end if you grind up too much. It is very satisfying beating the game on Lunatic+/Classic though. Even having many high level characters, you have to be very tactical and careful.

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,256. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

I guess it partly due to that but it is mostly down to Donnel. I can deploy just him and Chrom and clear out the entire map without dropping under 50HP.

Yeah that was basically my Sully and Lon'qu :p

Don't mess.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,257. Posted:

(wow I haven't played this in a long time)

I like how the epilogue texts can be slightly different depending on who marries who. One example is if Gaius and Panne get married, he goes back to being a thief and she just goes along with it. Yet another time I paired him with Cordelia, and it said that she made sure he didn't go back to his old ways. XD

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

3,258. Posted:

Yesterday I got the free dlc and the other two of the same pack and I couldn't download them as a pack and separetly neither.
The download starts normally and sooner or later freezes, has anyone faced this problem?

Thank you.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,259. Posted:

@DarkCoolEdge - It may be an update snafu. I'd wait until Thursday or so and then try again.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,260. Posted:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm turning into a fan of this game. (Not as much as Bioshock, of course)