3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,161 to 3,180 of 5,048

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

3,161. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Whats a better skill to pass down, to Sully's child?
I was thinking Wrath or Axefaire, since I having her hook up with Gregor, who is now a Berserker

Well it depends on whether or not you think their child will get hit and end up below 50% health (increasing critical rate by 20). Axefaire gives a bit more damage though I wouldn't recommend it since it's 5 damage. So I guess Wrath?

If you're willing to reclass Gregor you could always pass down Axebreaker or Sol from the Hero path or even Armsthrift from Mercenaries (and just completely skip Hero class with the child).

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,162. Posted:

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Whats a better skill to pass down, to Sully's child?
I was thinking Wrath or Axefaire, since I having her hook up with Gregor, who is now a Berserker

Well it depends on whether or not you think their child will get hit and end up below 50% health (increasing critical rate by 20). Axefaire gives a bit more damage though I wouldn't recommend it since it's 5 damage. So I guess Wrath?

If you're willing to reclass Gregor you could always pass down Axebreaker or Sol from the Hero path or even Armsthrift from Mercenaries (and just completely skip Hero class with the child).

The +5 str helps a lot more than you would think especially when it comes to using it in tandem with skills like Luna, Aether, Sol, or Astra. The breaker skills are useful early on but near the end and in much of the dlc most enemies will still have 100% hit.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,163. Posted:

@Ernest_The_Crab and @TheConsonant
Thanks for the tip, I'll ry to see which one works best for me.
And also, which DLC has the best theme in battle.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

nintendorules

3,164. Posted:

does anyone know the best place to level up donnel and maybe ricken

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,165. Posted:

nintendorules wrote:

does anyone know the best place to level up donnel and maybe ricken

Best would be to call in the weak spotpass teams like Mist from PoR

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

nintendorules

3,166. Posted:

thanks

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

AuthorMessage

Wii_Win

3,167. Posted:

How to beat this game easily:
1. Fight with Chrom only. It is very easy to just solo the whole game with him. Don't select ANYONE but him when you can. For chapters where there are other necessary characters, park them in the corners and let them die if necessary, unless my unit is required, at which point you should double them together since if MU dies, it's game over.
2. Complete all paralogues in the early game.
3. Reclass to Cavalier using a second seal ASAP when you are level 20. This should be after chapter 4 or 5. By this point, you should be discarding the enemies with no problem at all. If your sword skill is at A, (It probably should be at least close) start training lances as much as possible. If not, you can use swords a bit more.
4. Buy a Javelin for chapter 6 and use it for the whole thing. You will probably at least come CLOSE to breaking it, but it is amazing vs all of the mages. Buy javelins for any chapter where mages overwhelm you. (Don't bother using javelins vs hand axes and such, you should be dodging just about everything by now.)
5. Sooner or later, you should have a master seal and level 20 again. Reclass to Paladin to get resistance.
6. After a few paladin levels, the rest is a piece of cake.

If you want it to be even easier, just have someone double into Chrom in each fight and get S support.

Derp derp derpity derp.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,168. Posted:

Wii_Win wrote:

How to beat this game easily:
1. Fight with Chrom only. It is very easy to just solo the whole game with him. Don't select ANYONE but him when you can. For chapters where there are other necessary characters, park them in the corners and let them die if necessary, unless my unit is required, at which point you should double them together since if MU dies, it's game over.
2. Complete all paralogues in the early game.
3. Reclass to Cavalier using a second seal ASAP when you are level 20. This should be after chapter 4 or 5. By this point, you should be discarding the enemies with no problem at all. If your sword skill is at A, (It probably should be at least close) start training lances as much as possible. If not, you can use swords a bit more.
4. Buy a Javelin for chapter 6 and use it for the whole thing. You will probably at least come CLOSE to breaking it, but it is amazing vs all of the mages. Buy javelins for any chapter where mages overwhelm you. (Don't bother using javelins vs hand axes and such, you should be dodging just about everything by now.)
5. Sooner or later, you should have a master seal and level 20 again. Reclass to Paladin to get resistance.
6. After a few paladin levels, the rest is a piece of cake.

If you want it to be even easier, just have someone double into Chrom in each fight and get S support.

If you're trying to beat it on the easiest level, then yeah, this might work.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,169. Posted:

I'm thinking of making Noir an Assassin, then a Sniper, they have better skills and can use a sword.
I was thinking Trickster for Saffs, but I think making her Bride would be better, get to have a staff,bow, and a lance.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,170. Posted:

Chapter 9 highlight for me...

[checking the battlefield]
"Let's see who is here... an other? Hey, a War Monk. An axe user and a healer? She's perfect, who is she.?" [taps name and reads description...]
"Libra's a dude?!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Wii_Win

3,171. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey
It's actually easy enough on hard too :D
On Lunatic though, it doesn't really matter what you do, you can't win without exponential growth and maybe golden gaffe :P

Derp derp derpity derp.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,172. Posted:

Wii_Win wrote:

@MetallicDonkey
It's actually easy enough on hard too :D
On Lunatic though, it doesn't really matter what you do, you can't win without exponential growth and maybe golden gaffe :P

Absolutely not true.

Now, having Streetpass teams to grind against makes it easier, but you do not need to buy any DLC to beat Lunatic or Lunatic+.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

3,173. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'm thinking of making Noir an Assassin, then a Sniper, they have better skills and can use a sword.
I was thinking Trickster for *Staves, but I think making her Bride would be better, get to have a staff,bow, and a lance.

I wouldn't bother making her a Sniper since that class doesn't have that great skills or growths. Assassin wouldn't be a bad choice, but she'd also make a great Dark Mage.

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Henmii

3,174. Posted:

Lucky people! I live in Holland and it isn't available anywhere! My plan was to buy Fire emblem at retail, and download DKC returns 3D for free (I already have Luigi's mansion 2 and Castlevania 3DS registered). But I fear that I should do it the other way around: Buying DKC at retail (I am sure that title will be everywhere), and downloading Fire emblem for free! I rather had Fire emblem on card, but there you go!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,175. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I was thinking Trickster for *Staves, but I think making her Bride would be better, get to have a staff,bow, and a lance.

I wouldn't bother making her a Sniper since that class doesn't have that great skills or growths. Assassin wouldn't be a bad choice, but she'd also make a great Dark Mage.

I went with Assassin, due to her high skill leve from being an Archer. She pulls off Lethality very quickly, almost at every battle she gets into, and having Tomebreaker and Lucky 7 from her parents come in handy.
Now I'm working on getting Gerome, with Swordbreaker and Aptitude. I could just give him Sol, and just reclass to Villager to get Aptitude, but it looks really bad.
I Villager's body doesn't even match his skin color, and his head looks really small :P

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

3,176. Posted:

How many Spotpass maps does everyone have? I have three, but I read that all 6 are out. I try to download the last three, but without success.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,177. Posted:

I have all six. The last one came on April 25th.

AuthorMessage

Birdman

3,178. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

"Let's see who is here... an other? Hey, a War Monk. An axe user and a healer? She's perfect, who is she.?" [taps name and reads description...]
"Libra's a dude?!"

Wait until you see ... many ... of his support conversations. You're not alone in mistaking his gender.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

3,179. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I have all six. The last one came on April 25th.

Are you in the US?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

3,180. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

"Libra's a dude?!"

Wait until you see ... many ... of his support conversations. You're not alone in mistaking his gender.

Virion & Libra instantly comes to mind.

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita