3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,141 to 3,160 of 4,974

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,141. Posted:

@LordJumpMad - I think it is paralogue 18* you'll love then.
*(Might be 19)

@LuigiMan200 - Well your character has a skill to level up faster which is good, since the growths aren't always the best for the avatar I find, though sometimes they do grow well.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,142. Posted:

@Aqueous - It certainly shows. Due to unintentionally grinding too much for levels, my MU is capped at level 20 right now (8 is my next chapter). My Str. stat is a bit higher than my Mag and while I use Tomes more, I can't complain.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,143. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 - Sounds great :D You might be able to give your guy a break for a bit but making them a Grandmaster now would be a good thing.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,144. Posted:

I tried out the "Summer Scramble" DLC map, and it was pretty fun. Chrom was so embarrassed just to be seen in a simple male swimsuit! He'd probably pass out if anyone told him about speedos!

I especially loved the dialogue between Miriel and Sumia. Although it was left ambiguous as to whether or not Miriel imagined the whole thing after passing out from the heat, she actually got Sumia to admit that her clumsiness is all an act to attract men! Sumia's follow-up response of "And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for your meddling experiments!" is now my favorite line in the game.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,145. Posted:

@Aqueous - I don't think I'll use the Seal yet, I don't want to break the game or anything. At least not while I'm kinda early in the game :)
I think I'll be pairing fodder and support others for now.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,146. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 - Okay but your losing exp that way

AuthorMessage

MisterTipp

3,147. Posted:

I yolo'd and bought the game even tho its pretty expensive.

I don't regret it tho! Such an amazing game! I'm like 5 hours in, trying to kill a certain king, and I can now safely say, the game was worth every cent(or pounds, as in my case. Games are so much cheaper when you buy them from the UK lol).

MisterTipp

AuthorMessage

BlueClouds

3,148. Posted:

After completing all the modes Fire Emblem Awakening has to offer, I seriously have to say this game is by far the worst entry in the Fire Emblem series.

BlueClouds

AuthorMessage

Void

3,149. Posted:

BlueClouds wrote:

After completing all the modes Fire Emblem Awakening has to offer, I seriously have to say this game is by far the best entry in the Fire Emblem series.

Fixed that for you, spell check can be annoying sometimes, ammirtie? :O

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,150. Posted:

Void wrote:

BlueClouds wrote:

After completing all the modes Fire Emblem Awakening has to offer, I seriously have to say this game is by far the best entry in the Fire Emblem series.

Fixed that for you, spell check can be annoying sometimes, ammirtie? :O

'Cept it isn't the best. 4th probably. It's a joke because he's only played awakening. =D

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

3,151. Posted:

This game is nowhere to be found where I live and this is a first for me.Why has Nintendo put so few copies at retailers? I'm pissed off because I wanted to get the free maps and I have almost no free time in the next two weeks.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys:
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,152. Posted:

@DarkCoolEdge From what I understand you can get the spotpass maps whenever you want, but the Champions of Yore map is a limited time deal.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,153. Posted:

@DarkCoolEdge If you're really desperate there is always the download option. Course I understand if you don't want to (I myself only get physical retail copies).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

3,154. Posted:

I completely forgot there was an even longer delay outside of the us, I spent 50 dollars from my preorder, plus the game, with your case I would just download it, but I understand wanting the retail copy- I am the same way

Competitive Pokemon-for dummies:
1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

3,155. Posted:

So remember when I said I was stuck on chapter 19? Turns out I was stuck on chapter 18. :| NOW I'm stuck on Chapter 19! >:[

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,156. Posted:

Even with out the DLC pack, the Streetpass army is the best way to grind for easy levels.
If I need someone to level up, I just have them fight Mist or Edward. since they are so easy to kill.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

3,157. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@DarkCoolEdge If you're really desperate there is always the download option. Course I understand if you don't want to (I myself only get physical retail copies).

I would but 45€ is a rip off. I prefer to wait and get it for 36 and with the difference buy the dlc because I rather have it physical.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys:
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,158. Posted:

Whats a better skill to pass down, to Sully's child?
I was thinking Wrath or Axefaire, since I having her hook up with Gregor, who is now a Berserker

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

3,159. Posted:

@LJM
Giving her a male exclusive skill is a good idea so i'd say Wrath or change into Warrior to get Counter.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,160. Posted:

Axefaire, Kjelle is a general, so a fairly high def stat whatever class, so she shouldn't dip below half hp too much. I would also recommend Armsthrift since it would eventually allow infinite use of a legendary weapon if paired.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K