Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 5,124

CoAndy

Silly question, when i have a battle with a streetpass oponent do i still risk perma-death?? i have had a look over a few pages to look for my ansewer but no luck...

CoAndy

shinpichu

CoAndy wrote:

Silly question, when i have a battle with a streetpass oponent do i still risk perma-death?? i have had a look over a few pages to look for my ansewer but no luck...

Yes, I believe you do.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

DreamyViridi

I'm actually not very far in the game (approaching Chapter 6) and I haven't paid much attention to the music but I really love the battle theme for the Risen Challenges. This is the only video of it I could find, more people should be made aware of it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MisterTipp

I want this game badly, but 40 euros is to much to spend on a single game.

MisterTipp

Geonjaha

Void wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up. I might grind support with her for her kid, but that's as far as I'm willing to go with her.

I use everyone except for spotpass/DLC characters.

Yea I let everyone have a chance in the spotlight just in case my main party ever gets horribly ripped apart. It means more risk but you might as well use the characters at some point.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

emaan

MisterTipp wrote:

I'm fairly certain this game has more than enough content to justify 40 euros.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Midnight3DS

^ Yup yup. More content and depth than some 60 dollar console games.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Ralizah

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm actually not very far in the game (approaching Chapter 6) and I haven't paid much attention to the music but I really love the battle theme for the Risen Challenges. This is the only video of it I could find, more people should be made aware of it.

Music only gets better as the game goes on.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Happy_Mask

Oh yeah, has anyone noticed there are really only two exclusive weapons? Missiletain for Owain, and Wolfberg for Walhart. The falchions can be given to any Marth.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MisterTipp

Emaan wrote:

MisterTipp wrote:

I'm fairly certain this game has more than enough content to justify 40 euros.

I know it has, but I have to place aside whatever money I can get my hands to for a new computer. The old school computer is barely working. Gawd come on, price cut it please! I want to breed my super soldiers :3

MisterTipp

New_3DaSh_XL

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Just wait 'til Chapter 10. You'll cry.
EDIT: Well, maybe not, but you get my point.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Just wait 'til Chapter 10. You'll cry.
EDIT: Well, maybe not, but you get my point.

Have to admit that I almost cried. In fact I had to just sit there for a good five minutes before continuing with the chapter.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

@3Dash @WingedFish Really? I guess I'm heartless, because I felt nothing at that moment :/

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

emaan

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@3Dash @WingedFish Really? I guess I'm heartless, because I felt nothing at that moment :/

Same here, and I can get pretty emotional when it comes to movies and games. This just didn't do it for me I guess

ديسكو الحب

Snagrio

Conversely, that Chapter 10 moment was rare in the fact that I actually DID get emotional over it. I don't tend to get emotional over sad video game moments (granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

emaan

WingedFish wrote:

(granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

I cried when I beat Super Mario Galaxy

ديسكو الحب

SubBronze

Emaan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

(granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

I cried when I beat Super Mario Galaxy

To me, the ending of Galaxy was confusing more than anything. I still can't quite get my head around it to be honest.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Birdman

Happy_Mask wrote:

Oh yeah, has anyone noticed there are really only two exclusive weapons? Missiletain for Owain, and Wolfberg for Walhart. The falchions can be given to any Marth.

Question: How does one get Missiletain for Owain? I know there's one that comes through the Bonus Box iirc (and I have that one), but how do you get the other Owain-specific one?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic