3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,081 to 3,100 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

CoAndy

3,081. Posted:

Silly question, when i have a battle with a streetpass oponent do i still risk perma-death?? i have had a look over a few pages to look for my ansewer but no luck...

CoAndy

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,082. Posted:

CoAndy wrote:

Silly question, when i have a battle with a streetpass oponent do i still risk perma-death?? i have had a look over a few pages to look for my ansewer but no luck...

Yes, I believe you do.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

CoAndy

3,083. Posted:

Thanks Shinpichu

CoAndy

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,084. Posted:

I'm actually not very far in the game (approaching Chapter 6) and I haven't paid much attention to the music but I really love the battle theme for the Risen Challenges. This is the only video of it I could find, more people should be made aware of it. :)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

MisterTipp

3,085. Posted:

I want this game badly, but 40 euros is to much to spend on a single game.

MisterTipp

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

3,086. Posted:

Void wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up. I might grind support with her for her kid, but that's as far as I'm willing to go with her.

I use everyone except for spotpass/DLC characters.

Yea I let everyone have a chance in the spotlight just in case my main party ever gets horribly ripped apart. It means more risk but you might as well use the characters at some point.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,087. Posted:

MisterTipp wrote:

I'm fairly certain this game has more than enough content to justify 40 euros. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

3,088. Posted:

^ Yup yup. More content and depth than some 60 dollar console games.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

3,089. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I'm actually not very far in the game (approaching Chapter 6) and I haven't paid much attention to the music but I really love the battle theme for the Risen Challenges. This is the only video of it I could find, more people should be made aware of it. :)

Music only gets better as the game goes on.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,090. Posted:

Oh yeah, has anyone noticed there are really only two exclusive weapons? Missiletain for Owain, and Wolfberg for Walhart. The falchions can be given to any Marth.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

MisterTipp

3,091. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

MisterTipp wrote:

I'm fairly certain this game has more than enough content to justify 40 euros. :O

I know it has, but I have to place aside whatever money I can get my hands to for a new computer. The old school computer is barely working. Gawd come on, price cut it please! I want to breed my super soldiers :3

MisterTipp

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

3,092. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Just wait 'til Chapter 10. You'll cry.
EDIT: Well, maybe not, but you get my point.

Edited on by ReindeerDasher

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,093. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Just wait 'til Chapter 10. You'll cry.
EDIT: Well, maybe not, but you get my point.

Have to admit that I almost cried. In fact I had to just sit there for a good five minutes before continuing with the chapter. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

3,094. Posted:

@WingedFish - Yeah, I was on the verge of tears too. The combination of the music, mood, and scenario(for lack of a better word) go great together.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,095. Posted:

@3Dash @WingedFish Really? I guess I'm heartless, because I felt nothing at that moment :/

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,096. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@3Dash @WingedFish Really? I guess I'm heartless, because I felt nothing at that moment :/

Same here, and I can get pretty emotional when it comes to movies and games. This just didn't do it for me I guess :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,097. Posted:

Conversely, that Chapter 10 moment was rare in the fact that I actually DID get emotional over it. I don't tend to get emotional over sad video game moments (granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,098. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

(granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

I cried when I beat Super Mario Galaxy :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,099. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

(granted I also mostly play Mario as of now, but still).

I cried when I beat Super Mario Galaxy :O

To me, the ending of Galaxy was confusing more than anything. I still can't quite get my head around it to be honest.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Birdman

3,100. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Oh yeah, has anyone noticed there are really only two exclusive weapons? Missiletain for Owain, and Wolfberg for Walhart. The falchions can be given to any Marth.

Question: How does one get Missiletain for Owain? I know there's one that comes through the Bonus Box iirc (and I have that one), but how do you get the other Owain-specific one?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062