3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,061 to 3,080 of 5,022

AuthorMessage

Harrison_Peter

3,061. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

@LuigiMan
I was making fun of the fact that you said you "could" care less for him rather than "couldn't" care less. :P

David Mitchell explains: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3525-4443

Twitter: Harrison_Peter

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,062. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up.

Virion. Could care less for the dude. Miriel, on the other hand, is actually used often by me so far and she's the first female character I had support chemistry with, the second being Lissa. I've almost immediately stopped using Stahl as well for some reason. I plan on giving Sully more of a chance.

I never use Miriel. For some reason she never levels up fast enough for me. And out of the three times I played through this, I've never married off poor Gregor to somebody.

Your loss, he has some of the best supports in the game. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,063. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

@3Dash
No way. Nowi is one of my best units. :O

Nah and Tiki are both better than her for Manaketes. Oh, and her design is terrible as well.

Units I've never used: Ricken, Basilio, and Flavia. Laurent, Virion, Nowi, Libra, and Frederick tend to get shoved to the side as well.

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

Void

3,064. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up. I might grind support with her for her kid, but that's as far as I'm willing to go with her.

I use everyone except for spotpass/DLC characters.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,065. Posted:

@Bulby, funny, I never used Miriel either :o

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

3,066. Posted:

I never really used Gregor or any of the prepromoted units aside from Frederick.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,067. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

@Bulby, funny, I never used Miriel either :o

I didn't use Miriel on my first playthrough, but I didn't use Ricken either. Mages tend to get overshadowed by the Avatar and the Dark Mages.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,068. Posted:

So, for Donnel, do I use a Master Seal on him, at level 20, or use a Second Seal?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,069. Posted:

^Second seal.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,070. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

So, for Donnel, do I use a Master Seal on him, at level 20, or use a Second Seal?

Second Seal him to a Mercenary to get Armsthrift. It allows units to attack without reducing weapon usage (trigger: Luck x 2). I try to get as many units as possible that skill. That way you can forge a brave weapon for them and since they never reduce the weapon's usage number, it's money well spent...once their Luck gets high enough, of course. Donnel's luck can get up to 51 under certain master classes.

I also like getting Vantage (Myrmidon Level 10 skill), so if you have the patience second sealing him again to myrmidon may be a good idea.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,071. Posted:

@shinpichu
I would argue that Nowi is better than Tiki because of Tiki's limited supports. But yeah, Nah is definitely better than Nowi.
Also, I just realized you're the same shinpichu from SmashBoards with the Senor Cardgage avatar.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,072. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

@shinpichu
I would argue that Nowi is better than Tiki because of Tiki's limited supports. But yeah, Nah is definitely better than Nowi.

IDK, Tiki just always seems to turn out better for me. But maybe that's the RNG at work.

Edit: I never really went after Nowis' supports very often, so that might have something to do with it.

Also, I just realized you're the same shinpichu from SmashBoards with the Senor Cardgage avatar.

WHAT

I HAD NO IDEA

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Next thing you'll be telling me 3Dash, Tryphen, and --- are all the same person.

:p

Edited on by shinpichu

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,073. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey
I meant Lv10, but still, do I level him up now, or save it for Lv20

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,074. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@MetallicDonkey

Reclass at 15 so you can get that Underdog skill, but only if you want it. But the sooner you can reclass, the better.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,075. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@MetallicDonkey

Reclass at 15 so you can get that Underdog skill, but only if you want it. But the sooner you can reclass, the better.

The Underdog skill will come in handy, and also.
Frederick is Reggie.
Untitled

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,076. Posted:

Yep, but everybody's already supported Frederick. :D

Also Rogues and Renegades 2, Raydrick and Walhart, and Gangrel and The Black Knight. Have those conversations asap. You'll thank me later. :D

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,077. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Frederick is Reggie.

That Reggie. He clearly got his hands on the NA script >:3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,078. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Consonant I believe it's more of a Galapogos type thing. That's the only way I can think of to describe why Taguel remained in tribes by themselves and didn't think highly of humans. I feel as though there would still be Laguz that looked down upon humans and Laguz that bred with them, and that there would still be pure bred Laguz around. :3

Possible but I then don't see a reason why they would need to use a beast stone to transform. My theory is that beast stones like this, and dragonstones, came to be because pure laguz died out and laguz scientist, or magicians if you will, discovered a way to put their beast magic into a stone and that would allow the compatible bloodline transform into a beast. I suppose deevolution could have happened due to lack of fighting or something like that though.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

3,079. Posted:

Well so far in my Classic Normal play-through of no restarting ever no matter what I've lost Kellam, Gregor, Nowi, Virion and Miriel in that order. All were acceptable sacrifices except for Virion who I lost to a critical hit. So tragic. He lost his love Sully to Chrom and then died before he got to marry Cherche. D:

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

3,080. Posted:

@TheKingOfTown - I prefer Tiki over Nah or Nowi, really. She has much more potential, and she doesn't start off with like, no stats.
@shinpichu - I'm not on any other forum except for @Prof_Clayton's forums, so I can't say that :P

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus