3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,041 to 3,060 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,041. Posted:

@Bulby I've played through the game a few times, and yeah, there are a couple of characters that I just wind up never using. It's only when I'm at the End Game where I decide to level them up through DLC to get their kids, or whatever. Miriel is on the top of that list. She was just too weak to survive the early maps. Vaike is another one that somehow got left behind all three times. My first playthrough, I never used Henry (I didn't even use him), but now he's one of my favorites--not best, but favorites. Stahl also always gets left behind.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,042. Posted:

@Bulby As far as I know, the maximum units you can bring to a level is 30, so there are bound to be people you don't use. I don't use most of my people 'cept for Chrom, Cynthia, Avatar, Gerome, Owain, Severa, etc.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,043. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey I'm finding Vaike really useful, seeing that he was the only axe user until you get Libra. I also never used Olivia apart from the chapter you get her, to be honest I forgot she existed until a minute ago!

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,044. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up.

Virion. Could care less for the dude. Miriel, on the other hand, is actually used often by me so far and she's the first female character I had support chemistry with, the second being Lissa. I've almost immediately stopped using Stahl as well for some reason. I plan on giving Sully more of a chance.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,045. Posted:

@Consonant I believe it's more of a Galapogos type thing. That's the only way I can think of to describe why Taguel remained in tribes by themselves and didn't think highly of humans. I feel as though there would still be Laguz that looked down upon humans and Laguz that bred with them, and that there would still be pure bred Laguz around. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,046. Posted:

Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,047. Posted:

Ah yes, Virion! Useless. Even more useless than Miriel.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,048. Posted:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Untitled

Who's the guy in the top middle again? I barely noticed him. ;)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,049. Posted:

@Luigiman That's Kellam! :D

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,050. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up.

Virion. Could care less for the dude. Miriel, on the other hand, is actually used often by me so far and she's the first female character I had support chemistry with, the second being Lissa. I've almost immediately stopped using Stahl as well for some reason. I plan on giving Sully more of a chance.

I never use Miriel. For some reason she never levels up fast enough for me. And out of the three times I played through this, I've never married off poor Gregor to somebody.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,051. Posted:

I actually really like Virion, he basically got be through Chapter 7, and I've stuck with him all the way through. At the beginning I found him useless, but he's become one of my favourite units.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,052. Posted:

Is Miriel really that useless? She didn't do anything in Chapter 2 but after that, she's helped me on a occasion. Of course, during those times, she's paired with me ;) (and recently, Kellam).

She's helpful for the Mag and Res boosts. I'm thankful for the pairing boosts Awakening offers. I probably wouldn't do as good otherwise.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,053. Posted:

I don't know how you guys can find Virion so useless. I'm through the first 9 chapters, and he's still the only archer I've got. You do know that archers get a huge attack bonus against pegasus and wyvern riders, right?

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,054. Posted:

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

I don't know how you guys can find Virion so useless. I'm through the first 9 chapters, and he's still the only archer I've got. You do know that archers get a huge attack bonus against pegasus and wyvern riders, right?

My Wind tome covers that.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,055. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

Virion. Could care less for the dude.

So you care about him? :o

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,056. Posted:

@TheKingOfTown - Well, he's not bad, I just can't see me using him effectively so I don't bother. He's alright as a character, though; I'll give him that much. :)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,057. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@TheKingOfTown - Well, he's not bad, I just can't see me using him effectively so I don't bother. He's alright as a character, though; I'll give him that much. :)

Untitled

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

3,058. Posted:

I don't use Miriel, Ricken, Marabelle, and Stahl. Just started using Vaike so I can build some more support relationships with Chrom. Kinda useless though since Libra and Lissa are better than him.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

3,059. Posted:

I personally don't like Nowi. She's absolutely terrible imo.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,060. Posted:

@LuigiMan
I was making fun of the fact that you said you "could" care less for him rather than "couldn't" care less. :P
@3Dash
No way. Nowi is one of my best units. :O

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown