3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,901 to 2,920 of 5,048

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,901. Posted:

My Chrom just proposed to Sumia, now he'll get all the pies he could ever ask for :)
I think I'll work on a Vaike and Cordelia relationship next.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,902. Posted:

Just recruited Donnel. I got really greedy and lucky; even though he already levelled up, I was able to have him finish off the boss. Frederick started the job. It was 73% accuracy without support.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,903. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Just recruited Donnel. I got really greedy and lucky; even though he already levelled up, I was able to have him finish off the boss. Frederick started the job. It was 73% accuracy without support.

Good luck with Donnel, I've managed to get him up to level 10 so far by replaying and grinding on the first DLC map. When I get his weapon proficiency up a bit more, he'll actually be a pretty awesome unit. I'll have to team him up with someone for extra support, but he'll be useable :)

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,904. Posted:

Over 40 hours in and I've beaten the campsign.

That was a great game.

Once I finish some of the other stuff I've started, I'll either go back and replay the game on Lunatic or else just complete every side mission I ignored toward the end of the game.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,905. Posted:

@TheConsonant I'd imagine the digital sales would be pretty high considering the shortage of copies and the normal percentage of people that go digital.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Razalom

2,906. Posted:

Not had a lot of time to play the game yet but getting my characters to around level 10. Is it always a good idea to change their class type at level 10 or are some best left alone with what they start with?
Anyone make suggestions on which ones are good to change?

Cheers

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,907. Posted:

@Razalom Ideally you want to wait as long as possible to upgrade characters for the best stat growth.

Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,908. Posted:

If you master seal now there'll be some more grinding down the line, so I'd recommend you try to second seal and get some skills from base classes before you go up to advanced classes. The first time a unit goes through an advanced class their stats won't be a much better than they could've had at a base class, but really the only mistake you can make with seals is changing someone to a class they're horrible at (such as making Lissa use axes, as she has little strength).

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,909. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Fire Emblem: Awakening is 3rd in the UK chart this week, and 3DS hardware sales went up 50%, presumably because of the bundle. I usually don't care too much about sales, but I'm delighted for this one. Fire Emblem is practically unheard of here, so I feared a total flop but 3rd! That's amazing!

NOA totally didn't expect it to be such a break-away hit, either. It apparently sold more in its first month than Shadow Dragon has to date.

Mmmm, I'm not so sure about that. If we knew digital sales we might be able to say that but nintendo hasn't released that info yet as far as I know; though, it's probably safe to assume that it did since physical sales have reached 240k since it's release which only puts it 20k off.

Regardless, Awakening has the most worldwide sales out of the FE series, which is fine accomplishment by any standard.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,910. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@TheConsonant I'd imagine the digital sales would be pretty high considering the shortage of copies and the normal percentage of people that go digital.

I was just saying that it shouldn't be assumed that it outsold in the first month.

@Wingedfish: Most likely but until we see the europe numbers and digital sales we won't know for sure, right now we know that it's sold 8.3k worldwide. So far Blazing Sword takes top spot but undoubtedly it isn't really anymore.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Razalom

2,911. Posted:

Cheers all for the replies! :)

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,912. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Fire Emblem: Awakening is 3rd in the UK chart this week, and 3DS hardware sales went up 50%, presumably because of the bundle. I usually don't care too much about sales, but I'm delighted for this one. Fire Emblem is practically unheard of here, so I feared a total flop but 3rd! That's amazing!

NOA totally didn't expect it to be such a break-away hit, either. It apparently sold more in its first month than Shadow Dragon has to date.

Mmmm, I'm not so sure about that. If we knew digital sales we might be able to say that but nintendo hasn't released that info yet as far as I know; though, it's probably safe to assume that it did since physical sales have reached 240k since it's release which only puts it 20k off.

Regardless, Awakening has the most worldwide sales out of the FE series, which is fine accomplishment by any standard.

The ambassador title and Demo likely helped this happen.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,913. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

The ambassador title and Demo likely helped this happen.

Not to mention a TV commercial, and just all around more advertising then any other previous title.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,914. Posted:

I don't really see the point of changing classes, because characters are going to loose their proficiencies and be forced to use bronze weapons which will weaken them significantly. I'm probably wrong, because characters get better skills and stuff, but unless I just grind proficiency by repeating the dlc chapters, I don't see the point.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,915. Posted:

@Bulby It's always worth changing classes even if you have to go back to bronze weapons. An example would be Severa who starts as a Mercenary and can go up into Bow Knight or Hero. She can also change to Dark Flier and get Galeforce and can also change to Dark Knight and get Lifetaker. With those two skills she can regain 50% of her health twice in one turn. Along the way she will also max out her stats as the typical 40 levels will never get you maxed stats unless you have 100% growths.

AuthorMessage

Lan

2,916. Posted:

KINDA SPOILERS PERTAINING TO NEAR THE END OF THE GAME

Grima has one of the coolest and unique designs for a dragon I've ever seen. Much better than Medeus in shadow dragon and the dragons at the end of FE7.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

2,917. Posted:

@bulby, it's worth it, but if it bothers you you can do it with gradually changing weapons, as in, someone who used bows could go to assassin to get a little stuff for swords while maintaining their ability to use bows, then from there if you're satisfied with your sword rank maybe go for paladin who can use swords as well as lances, and so on, that way you won't be entirely out of luck when changing classes and use your former weapons when necessary, that's kind of what I did with some of my little reclassing ordeals.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,918. Posted:

Lan wrote:

KINDA SPOILERS PERTAINING TO NEAR THE END OF THE GAME

Grima has one of the coolest and unique designs for a dragon I've ever seen. Much better than Medeus in shadow dragon and the dragons at the end of FE7.

Apparently he's an earth dragon descendant. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,919. Posted:

What's some good DLC? (I can't wait for Summer of Bonds :3)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,920. Posted:

Infinite Regalia and Rogues and Renegades are my favorites. I think I'll skip the bonds pack though, I can just read the conversations online, and I couldn't care less about seeing the characters in swimsuits and stuff. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u