Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 5,116

Geonjaha

Just got the game today and so far I've put three hours into it.
It's as great as I had hoped - and my favourite 3DS game so far.
Playing on hard mode, and I've already lost two characters - but I'm not the kind of person to restart a map over a mistake, takes away the fun of the game.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Klimbatize

Aqueous wrote:

@MetallicDonkey - You took a few more hits then me. I'm still at 100% characters alive and I've just finished chapter 17. I agree with you there. I'm only doing well because Virion and Frederick makes a killer combo, as well as Sumia and Chrom and Me and Nowi. Though Frederick and Virion just have high defense and block rate, though dual guard+ likely helps.

My killer combos are Chrom and Sumia and MU and Lucina. Aether is probably the skill that's saved me the most because of the health regeneration, and obviously the multiple attacks. Sumia passed Galeforce to Lucina, so I can usually get two strong attacks from those pairs.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SkywardLink98

@Geonjaha I have to disagree with you on that one. I always try to form a plan, and it's fun (and frustrating) when you lose someone with a strategy you thought flawless. as it requires you to come up with a new one knowing what you learned, but if I just kept on going when I lost someone I think the game would lose a whole lot of the fun I've had with it. Sure. not resetting makes you think out your plans really well, but nothing's stopping you from doing that with soft resets.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Ralizah

Geonjaha wrote:

Just got the game today and so far I've put three hours into it.
It's as great as I had hoped - and my favourite 3DS game so far.
Playing on hard mode, and I've already lost two characters - but I'm not the kind of person to restart a map over a mistake, takes away the fun of the game.

LOL

I've owned this game for less than 5 days and I've already almost put as many hours into it as games I bought in February. Addictive doesn't begin to describe this game, and it might just be my favorite 3DS title now. I'm wishing I'd pre-ordered it months ago so I could have gotten the art book as well. I just really didn't expect to love this game as much as I do.

Just be careful, because you might lose access to some of the "Paralogues" if you let any more of your characters die.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Klimbatize

Keep your women alive, and enough men around to marry them.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

SubBronze

Just a question, does my custom unit have decent stats for a fast swordsman? I picked speed as my asset, and magic as my flaw, but as you can see here, magic flaw also reduces speed, making the boost +5 instead of +10. If you think I'll have major trouble later on in the game because of it, I don't mind starting again, seeing that I've only done up to chapter 3,and now I know how the game works it shouldn't be too hard or tedious for me to get back to that point. Thanks

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Tobiaku

What happends if all goodguys dies?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

SubBronze

Tobias95 wrote:

What happends if all goodguys dies?

I don't think the game lets Chrom and 'My Unit' die (you get game over and have to restart the level), but if too many people die, you're most likely screwed.

Edited on by SubBronze

SubBronze

Does anyone know how long the DLC champions pack will be reduced in Europe?

SkywardLink98

@Bulby Well, you can really build any unit in any way you want via stat increasing items. If you reclass him to Swordsman/Assassin you oughta be good. I don't even think the final boss has maxed out stats so if you reclass him as long as his growths are decent (which they should be based of of what you said).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

ThePirateCaptain

@Bulby
I wouldn't worry about it too much. MU is one of the best characters if not the best due to their access to pretty much every class.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TheConsonant

Bulby wrote:

Does anyone know how long the DLC champions pack will be reduced in Europe?

Not sure how eu will do it but in JP and NA they were reduced for about a month I believe.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

SubBronze

Yeah, I'll just stick to what I got with MU (who I called Wilson), seems to be working well so far. Besides, just did chapters 4 and 5 and he did well in them.
Chrom/Sumia seem to do very well as a team, but I'm probably just stating what was obvious since February for the Americans. Think she gained 2 levels in chapter 5

Klimbatize

Glad to see Europeans finally getting this game. It's my favorite 3DS game so far.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Geonjaha

Chapter 5 - what a frickin' mess.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheKingOfTown

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Bulby
I wouldn't worry about it too much. MU is one of the best characters if not the best due to their access to pretty much every class.

I'd say Morgan is definitely the best in the game, especially if your Avatar marries a child, who are already usually better than their parents.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SkywardLink98

@TheKingOfTown Why did I not think of have MU marry a child? I have some pretty amazing 2nd gen characters, but I had to be impatient and marry Olivia >.<

TheKingOfTown

My avatar married Lucina, so yeah.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

CrimsonFire

I really regret not doing classic mode.
Casual mode is getting really to easy for me.

HOpefully i will build up the strength to replay the game on classic mode.

TheConsonant

TheKingOfTown wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Bulby

I'd say Morgan is definitely the best in the game, especially if your Avatar marries a child, who are already usually better than their parents.

The way you phrased that was awful. >_<

TheConsonant

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.