3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,821 to 2,840 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,821. Posted:

(for NA players) Did any of you notice what Anna was wearing in the latest notification letter (for Five-Anna Firefight)? Me thinks the fanservice DLC isn't too far away...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,822. Posted:

@WingedFish - Yes and I hope so, it would be nice to grab those support maps. I'd like the new supports and better yet that could help fill up the support conversations.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,823. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

This game is surprisingly easy on "Hard" mode. I think when I run through the game a second time I'm going to play it on "Lunatic" mode. My guys pretty much just mow down the enemy left and right.

Question: since Stahl and Ricken have died, will there be two paralogues I won't be able to access?

No, child is determined by the mother. Also, there is such a thing as getting rng screwed. These characters don't gain a set number of stats each level. Stats are randomly generated based off of percentages.

I've noticed. I thought at first that maybe the way I was playing was affecting how much I leveled. To be fair, it hasn't been easy because of excessive stat accumulation. I get 1 - 2 point stat increases probably half of the time. The other half is 3 - 5.

To be fair, at least half of my actual playtime has been lost due to restarting, so maybe it isn't easy. Maybe I'm just enjoying this game so much that I'm not getting terribly frustrated by it.

Will I be able to get any of the past Spotpass content in the future, or is it just unavailable to me?

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

2,824. Posted:

If I wanna grind, I go to Rogues and Redeemers 3. It will literally level up one person 14 times in one battle. I don't need gold, the Golden Gaffe's got me set for life. Regardless though, I don't really care what you do with your game - I'm just saying that with a little patience, Donnel could become one of your best units, it's up to you to believe me.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,825. Posted:

@3Dash - I don't believe. I'm only training him to figure out what people are going on about, seems to be nothing. He's just another unit with the tiniest skill pool that has a skill that can help increase stats faster but there isn't anything to make him feel like a power house over a single other character. If anything I'm disappointed in the hype though I could see how the fast stat ups initially and unhindered exp unlike Frederick could help him on a lower difficultly. Best of luck on your quest, I'm waiting for the bonds DLC before starting that quest.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

2,826. Posted:

@aqueous, yeah, I found his skill pool to be shallow, not even deep enough to pee in. (Bad pool joke, sorry. D: )
But he's really useful for people who don't go around reclassing like crazy, I guess. And he can give his kid aptitude too, so I guess that's a thing.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,827. Posted:

You know who was a power-house on my team? Sully :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,828. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

This game is surprisingly easy on "Hard" mode. I think when I run through the game a second time I'm going to play it on "Lunatic" mode. My guys pretty much just mow down the enemy left and right.

Question: since Stahl and Ricken have died, will there be two paralogues I won't be able to access?

No, child is determined by the mother. Also, there is such a thing as getting rng screwed. These characters don't gain a set number of stats each level. Stats are randomly generated based off of percentages.

I've noticed. I thought at first that maybe the way I was playing was affecting how much I leveled. To be fair, it hasn't been easy because of excessive stat accumulation. I get 1 - 2 point stat increases probably half of the time. The other half is 3 - 5.

To be fair, at least half of my actual playtime has been lost due to restarting, so maybe it isn't easy. Maybe I'm just enjoying this game so much that I'm not getting terribly frustrated by it.

Will I be able to get any of the past Spotpass content in the future, or is it just unavailable to me?

You can get it now, the maps won't be playable until after chap 25. You should be able to download the special weapons now though.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,829. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

You can get it now, the maps won't be playable until after chap 25. You should be able to download the special weapons now though.

Oh, so the DLC is all post-game content, huh? And that'll just download to my system once I get to a place where I can connect my 3DS to the internet?

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,830. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Oh, so the DLC is all post-game content, huh? And that'll just download to my system once I get to a place where I can connect my 3DS to the internet?

DLC can be purchased after chap 5 the free maps though, which are more paralogues, can be played after finish the second to last chapter. you have to open the menu go to wireless and then open the bonus box and you'll have a bunch of options.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,831. Posted:

Try to limit the quotes to three, it slows stuff down if you over quote. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,832. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@3Dash - I just explained why that is counter productive and its already been mentioned second seals out do that problem. Actually the reclass gets him a stat boost quickly which has helped him dramatically on this difficultly, as well as every other character. Regardless he isn't a one man army, I never trained him wrong, its working on everyone else, thankfully or I'd never have got this far. Actually, curious, what difficultly are you using him on?

Listen to this person.

Also, there is a huge difference between Hard and Lunatic+. It's way easier to turn Donnel into a powerhouse on the lower difficulty levels, so I think people who are in love with the guy are playing on the lower difficulty levels. That's fine, but trust me, he just isn't as awesome on the higher difficulty. On Lunatic+, I've hardly used him. He's a bit of a detriment.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,833. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

/me swims through wall of text to reach @Happy_Mask :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,834. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

DLC can be purchased after chap 5 the free maps though, which are more paralogues, can be played after finish the second to last chapter. you have to open the menu go to wireless and then open the bonus box and you'll have a bunch of options.

Sorry, I meant Spotpass content.
That is excellent. I wasn't a fan of the timed spotpass releases like the costumes in DOA: Dimensions.

Thank you. :)

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,835. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Geet beetter eenternet my friend.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,836. Posted:

What are some good final classes for Cynthia and Severa? Originally they were gonna be Dark Flier and Bow Knight respectively but I swapped them around (so Severa is a Dark Flier now and Cynthia is a Bow Knight) so they could get some skills but now they're doing awesome at each others jobs. Cynthia's dad is Chrom and Severa's dad is Lon'qu.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,837. Posted:

@SkywardLink
With Chrom as the father and Sumia as the Mother, I made my Cynthia into a Paladin. She already has Galeforce and Aether so I'm trying to get Aegis. I guess it depends, but Paladin seems to be working out alright for me.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,838. Posted:

@Tricoloryoshi - Well put. See you in the KI:U form again next week sometime unless it died.

@MetallicDonkey - I thought I was the only one here under taking that challenge, where are you at in it?

@SkywardLink98 - Couldn't tell you. I don't know your battle plans and who the fathers are, the skill pool decides that to me personally, which is likely why I'm not even looking at skill sets for the children yet as I'm still thinking about who will marry who.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,839. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@MetallicDonkey - I thought I was the only one here under taking that challenge, where are you at in it?

Just completed Chapter 14. I don't even know how many times I've reset. I have let some characters die (Virion, Ricken, Gauis, I forget who else). The biggest thing that has helped has been grinding supports. The dual blocks are life-savers.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,840. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey - You took a few more hits then me. I'm still at 100% characters alive and I've just finished chapter 17. I agree with you there. I'm only doing well because Virion and Frederick makes a killer combo, as well as Sumia and Chrom and Me and Nowi. Though Frederick and Virion just have high defense and block rate, though dual guard+ likely helps.