Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

Figured out a really easy way to beat the spotpass map. Bring 13 low lvl spotpass people, Chrom and 2 Galeforce people. Use the spotpass people to build a meatwall around Aversa, give the 2 Galeforce people Brave weapons and have them kill off the enemy Chrom, Aversa and versions of themselves. You'll lose a spotpass guy or two, but who cares about them?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

TheConsonant

Or you could use the schaeffer method and reclass 13 units to healers and priests and let Chrom do work.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I haven't played this since chapter 19.

Just curious, but why since chapter 19? Difficulty?

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

SkywardLink98

TheConsonant wrote:

Or you could use the schaeffer method and reclass 13 units to healers and priests and let Chrom do work.

But my method doesn't require 13 second seals. And I just like the idea of having walls of meat and expendable units.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Scary_Old_Lady

The puzzle panel for this game is now out for EU!

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

SkywardLink98

Haha, just got Kjelle Pavise and Aegis (and currently maxed skill). Once she reclasses to Great Knight she'll be unkillable

Mr_Video

CapnPancakes wrote:

Mr_Video wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Want to talk about making horrible decisions? Changing Lissa into a War Cleric is a terrible, terrible idea.

Thank goodness for Second Seals, eh? But is she really that bad as a War Cleric? I was too chicken to promote her into a War Cleric, I always turned her into a Sage instead.

Well she's not terrible, but it doesn't really make sense to have her as a War Cleric since her strength is so low. She'll probably serve the same role she did as a Cleric since she's not really useful for offense. I'll probably change her into a Valkyrie after I get her to Level 15.

Ah, that was the reason I didn't want to risk turning her into a War Cleric. As a Sage she's a total boss, I actually had her as a front-line fighter after I got an S-support with her and my Avatar, she was almost freaking impossible to hit.

Mr_Video

Snagrio

I've finally discovered the usefulness of switching classes around. I beefed up Sumia and Cordelia after changing them around different classes before putting them back as Falcon Knights. After which I was finally able to get Emmeryn (on the first try no less). Can't believe I've played this long without using such strategy...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheConsonant

WingedFish wrote:

I've finally discovered the usefulness of switching classes around. I beefed up Sumia and Cordelia after changing them around different classes before putting them back as Falcon Knights. After which I was finally able to get Emmeryn (on the first try no less). Can't believe I've played this long without using such strategy...

Falcon knight is a pretty bad class. Dark Flier is much better all around.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

@TheConsonant They weren't for me. In my first play through I used Sumia, Cynthia, and Cordelia almost all the time in my party. They're especially good to use against magic users and enemies with above average hit rates. The only real downside they have is arrows, wind magic, & beast killers.....which is allot but if you use them at the right times all the time they're very helpful to the party overall.

Also, Falcon Knights are a great distraction provided you know who you're matching them up against. It also comes down to how well they leveled up their Speed, Defense, Resistance, & Luck. I take it yours didn't level up that great.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

SkywardLink98

@Jeremyx7 Transferring to Bow Knight and getting the Bow Breaker skill will help a ton with bows. That's what I'm doing with Cynthia.

Snagrio

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@TheConsonant They weren't for me. In my first play through I used Sumia, Cynthia, and Cordelia almost all the time in my party. They're especially good to use against magic users and enemies with above average hit rates. The only real downside they have is arrows, wind magic, & beast killers.....which is allot but if you use them at the right times all the time they're very helpful to the party overall.

Also, Falcon Knights are a great distraction provided you know who you're matching them up against. It also comes down to how well they leveled up their Speed, Defense, Resistance, & Luck. I take it yours didn't level up that great.

They've been pretty good to me as well. Eventually even the likes of bows weren't too much trouble (granted I'm a wuss and am on Normal, but still).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jeremyx7

@SkywardLink98 Excellent skill especially for flying units indeed.

TheKingOfTown

For Sumia, Falcon Knight is pretty abysmal, with her really bad strength growths. Dark Flier is much better for her. For Cordelia, though, Falcon Knights are pretty good.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

kkslider5552000

I've noticed that it's apparently popular enough to be sold out at several places that originally had a decent number of copies apparently (mostly Wal-Mart...)

that's a good sign meethinks

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Geonjaha

The 19th cant come soon enough. >.<
Besides Animal Crossing I don't think there's another game on a Nintendo console I'm more excited to get this year.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.