Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

PoR Ike? Not awesome enough. u_u

/rolls eyes
I prefer PoR Ike anyway.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Peach64

Fire Emblem: Awakening got a 9 in the latest Edge magazine. That is a phenomenal score (only one other 3DS game has got that). Edge really use the full scale, so them giving it a 9 carries a lot more prestige than even a Nintendo Life 10 IMO.

I really hope this sells well in the UK, but it's all down to Nintendo to get the message out about it now. The name means nothing to most people here. Even as a hardcore gamer I didn't really know anything of the series until recently. They can't rely on it's name, they need advertising, and not to casuals, but to gamers. Put ads on Youtube and gaming websites.

Peach64

SubBronze

Since I live in the UK, I haven't got this game yet unfortunately. But what I have played of the demo, it will be a phenomenal game. Seriously, the game is so well presented and designed, and the characters are instantly likeable. Not even to mention the gameplay, which is the most intuitive I've seen an a turn-based strategy game. I have since updated my Amazon order so it can be delivered the day it comes out, and I'm considering getting a retail download of it instead (which is very unusual for me, since I don;t the see the point of having a higher price with no manufacturing, packaging or delivery costs)

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

TheConsonant

Peach64 wrote:

Fire Emblem: Awakening got a 9 in the latest Edge magazine. That is a phenomenal score (only one other 3DS game has got that). Edge really use the full scale, so them giving it a 9 carries a lot more prestige than even a Nintendo Life 10 IMO.

I really hope this sells well in the UK, but it's all down to Nintendo to get the message out about it now. The name means nothing to most people here. Even as a hardcore gamer I didn't really know anything of the series until recently. They can't rely on it's name, they need advertising, and not to casuals, but to gamers. Put ads on Youtube and gaming websites.

Most SRPGs sell terribly in europe and FE has been the prime example of that; hopefully Awakening will change that.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

As long as it sells at all, enough to bring us the next I'll be happy. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kkslider5552000

Peach64 wrote:

I 2nd this. Fans shouldn't want this game to be successful, they should want it to be relevant. Mainstream. And even as a not FE fan, I can pretty easily tell it flat out deserves to be.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

whynot-

I got it from the e shop...
where do you guys live?

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

Jeremyx7

whynot- wrote:

I got it from the e shop...
where do you guys live?

Earth on a mass of land surrounded by Ocean where there are allot of trees. You?

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

SkywardLink98

Any thoughts of a good skill set for Tiki? I'm trying to make a balanced team that includes most classes (or overpowered ones at any rate) and so far I'm lacking a Manakete. I'm definitely getting her Lifetaker, but what else?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Aqueous

@SkywardLink98 - Maybe Swordbreaker to protect her from Wyrmslayers?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Ark_Sin
It's not that terrible of a decision. Sure you have to deal with Great Knight for 10 levels, but you get Luna which is fantastic with Rightful King.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TheConsonant

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Ark_Sin
It's not that terrible of a decision. Sure you have to deal with Great Knight for 10 levels, but you get Luna which is fantastic with Rightful King.

Except Luna is kinda made useless by Aether.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Aqueous

Ark_Sin wrote:

So I made the absolute horrible decision of re-classing Chrom as a great knight.

I will make sure to rectify this mistake as soon as possible.

You don't need to wait, just use a second seal now.

ThePirateCaptain

@TheConsonant
Yes, Aether is better than Luna, but Luna also has a higher chance of activating. If you have both you'll just get Luna more often which isn't a bad thing.

ThePirateCaptain

Aqueous

@CapnPancakes - They have the same trigger chance, it is luck you get Luna more.

ThePirateCaptain

@Aqueous
Actually, Aether is Skill/2% while Luna is just your Skill. So you have double the chance of getting Luna over Aether. Plus if you have Rightful King you get a 10% higher chance of activation for both skills.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Aqueous

@CapnPancakes - Ah, my bad. I should have realized it activates a bit much for it to be divided by 2

astros75

Just finished the game, loved it! Best 3ds game IMO. Out of curiosity, which character was your most used? Mine was Sumia.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

Jeremyx7

@astros75 FE:Awakening is the best 3ds game in my opinion too! Glad you loved it as well. As to answering your question about my most used character it would probably have to be either between Cynthia, Varel(My Avatar), Kjelle, Say'ri, and Morgan(Avatar's Daughter) on my first play through. I know that's 5 characters but I used them all so so SOOooooo much pretty evenly throughout the last half of the game. I had Varel marry Say'ri late in the game where both had all their skill slots filled and complimented each others stat rate flaws so by the time it came around to discovering Morgan her growth rates/skills were through the roof. She virtually has no weaknesses, like at all!

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.