Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

Thanks for the information on Infinite Regalia. What are the reclassing paths you guys would go through for a Wyvern Lord? Just got Gerome to level 20 Wyvern Lord because I heard they were very powerful, but I'm not sure if he has all the skills he needs.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

shinpichu

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Thanks for the information on Infinite Regalia. What are the reclassing paths you guys would go through for a Wyvern Lord? Just got Gerome to level 20 Wyvern Lord because I heard they were very powerful, but I'm not sure if he has all the skills he needs.

I dunno what the "best" path for him is, but on my most recent playthrough I had him reclass to Figter(or barbarian, can't remember which), promote to Warrior at lv10, then reclass to Wyvern Lord at Lv15 so he could get counter. Oh, and he inherited Deliverer from Cherche, and Axefaire from Vaike.

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

SomeBitTripFan

I'm curious about reclassing special classes. If you reclass a special class can you reclass into a special class again afterward? In other words, if I made Olivia a Pegasus Knight to increase her stats, could I change her into a Dancer again later?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Tricoloryoshi

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I'm curious about reclassing special classes. If you reclass a special class can you reclass into a special class again afterward? In other words, if I made Olivia a Pegasus Knight to increase her stats, could I change her into a Dancer again later?

Yeah

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

ThePirateCaptain

@CrimsonFire
You could always change her to a Myrmidion or Thief when she gets to level 10 in order to beef up her stats and get some good skills then change her back to a dancer.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Tricoloryoshi

@olivia_reclass
or you can do what I did and go dancer, myrmidon, Pegasus knight, dark flier, swordsmaster, dancer

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

TheKingOfTown

My avatar has more luck (his weakness) than strength. >_>
Is that normal if you didn't choose strength as, well, your strength?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ThePirateCaptain

@TheKingoftheTown
Each asset and flaw also effects the growth rate of two other stats. It could be that you're just not very lucky ahahaha.......

ThePirateCaptain

Arianabtd

I STILL haven't started over after I deleted everything, I feel like I have no drive to start playing it again x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

CapnPancakes wrote:

@TheKingoftheTown
Each asset and flaw also effects the growth rate of two other stats. It could be that you're just not very lucky ahahaha.......

Bleh. I use magic more anyway.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ThePirateCaptain

@King
Just use a Second Seal to round out your stats. You have access to almost all the classes so it's not a huge deal.

ThePirateCaptain

NImH

Is anyone else irritated by the fact that the characters have no feet?

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@NimH: I think that question has been brought up before... i find their feet akin to the feet in some other games, like in the DS Final Fantasy titles :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Klimbatize

NImH wrote:

I thought it was weird at first, but after 100 hours of playing the game I guess I've gotten used to it. I only really notice it now if one of my characters dies and is thrown back in slow motion.

Maybe that's why so many people don't care--they play with Battle Animations off? It's not really noticeable then.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

e-love

NImH wrote:

As I said before, when others brought this up

I honestly didn't notice it until I saw others talk about it on here ;o

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.