Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

(Spoiler Ahead) I'm training a bunch people for paralogue 23. Apparently, the enemy has 50 level 20 units, but I'm allowed 30. This is gonna be some serious grinding...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

lightbringer

Is that an upcoming DLC map?

I know Lyndis will be available tomorrow as well as the Iote Shield (skill that negates flying units weaknesses)

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

TheConsonant

lightbringer wrote:

Is that an upcoming DLC map?

I know Lyndis will be available tomorrow as well as the Iote Shield (skill that negates flying units weaknesses)

It's one of the future free paralogue maps.

Rogues and Redeemers 1 is also coming out which gives you ephraim.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Well i've mainly been grinding and pairing up people so I just got Donnel and Sully married. I'm planning to marry Olivia and Stahl as well but i'll do Chapter 16 first

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Snagrio

I've been wondering something, SPOILERS so apparently Naga says that neither she nor Grima are gods. If they aren't, that who/what are the actual deities in the FE world(s)? Obviously there are a lot considering the numerous settings, but the only one I can recall actually "seeing" is the one that Ike destroys in Radiant Dawn.

Also, forgot to mention this a long time ago, but I kept asking myself why Falchion looked different compared to when Marth had it. Then at one time during a support between Lucina and Owain, it's revealed that the hilt and handle have been changed around several times over generations, but the blade itself remains the same. Just thought that was interesting.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

That is very interesting about Naga and Grima. It's clear they are perceived as gods by the people, so they're basically false deities. Libra for example always says "in Naga's name" and Grima has all the Grimleal followers.

It does make you wonder who are the higher beings above the two dragons though, hmm.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

lightbringer

Good question. Although Naga and Grima aren't gods, because of their enormous power they are treated as such.

I know that in Fire Emblem Gaiden (which takes place in the same world albeit way before) they worship twin gods. But that's on a completely different continent. Although it never made sense to me how the Lord of that game, Alm, had possession of the Falchion as well.

Void

Emaan wrote:

It does make you wonder who are the higher beings above the two dragons though, hmm.

Ashunera

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Snagrio

lightbringer wrote:

Good question. Although Naga and Grima aren't gods, because of their enormous power they are treated as such.

I know that in Fire Emblem Gaiden (which takes place in the same world albeit way before) they worship twin gods. But that's on a completely different continent. Although it never made sense to me how the Lord of that game, Alm, had possession of the Falchion as well.

I literally just looked this up on the FE wiki (the .org one, which is superior to the .com version), which states this,

"An identical but different Falchion exists on Barensia, forged by the dark god Duma for King Rudolf to use to imprison the earth goddess Mila. This Falchion eventually became the property of Alm, who used it to slay Duma."

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheConsonant

Ashunera/yune/ashera are the only that seem to be Gods and ultimately unkillable. SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS Even when Ike borrowed Yune's power to deliver the final blow to Ashera we find out that she wasn't destroyed since we see Ashunera, the union between Yune and Ashera; order and chaos, in the true ending of the game.

It's also interesting to note that PoR and Radiant Dawn are also what many believe to be the first game chronologically and Yune says that humans probably don't need Gods anymore but she would give it one more chance. Which may explain why there is no true God in the later FE games.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@Big-Daddy I'm not quite sure what was going on there :/

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

lightbringer

All the FE are not set in the same universe. As far as I know, FE1-5 (and Awakening) are in the same universe just on different continents and in different time periods. Obviously FE6/7 are in the same universe as well as FE9/10. FE8 (Sacred Stones) seems to be the only standalone game unrelated to any of the others.

Ihsoy

What should my asset and flaw be for my main person?

"Do a barrel roll" Peppy, Star Fox 64

GamecubeMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

I just thought I'd mention I recieved this as a birthday gift. It's quite nice so far, though I've yet to get far.

Who is you favorite character at the moment? Fire Emblem Awakening is an amazing game, it doesnt cease to impress me and Im on Chapter 12. The funny thing is, Im not even half way done. I think there is about 25 chapters... Im not sure? Anyway, I hope you enjoy FEA and take some time to appeciate the musical score. It seems the developers have put a lot of effort into the music because it is really good.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Void

Ihsoy wrote:

What should my asset and flaw be for my main person?

I chose to have resistance as the asset and luck as the flaw, the Avatar's Growth Rates, Maximum Stats, and Starting Stats are different depending on what you pick.

@GamecubeMan Yes, there are 25 chapters marked, which don't include the final chapter, premotion (But it would be hard to call that a chapter.), or prolouge, along with 23 paralogues, with the Outer Realm Gate, which will eventually have all 25 DLC xenologues that Japan already got, so it has 75 chapters in all.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.