3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,601 to 2,620 of 5,023

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,601. Posted:

@Skywardlink98 and @TheConsonant - I was speaking in terms of a male suppose

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

2,602. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, $%@#%$^&$*#@$@^ is with the bonus maps!?!?! Just...just... GAAAHHHH!!!!

Sorry about that. Anyway, how in blazes am I supposed to recruit Emmeryn when the baddies kill her after two rounds!? I try to get flyers over, but 1, even the fact that they (Sumia, Cordelia, and male Morgan as a Wyvern Lord) are all maxed up on advanced classes, die after a few fights where they've normally invincible, and 2, I can't get a protective circle around Emm in time since the Risen get there a full turn before I can, even with the aforementioned quick units. And this is on freaking NORMAL MODE mind you!

Levels where you have to protect someone are the worst. This is how I got to her in two rounds. I had female Morgan as a Dark Knight (her mom was Anna so she had the +1 movement skill). I made Kjelle a Great Knight and gave her the boots item which gave her +2 movement. So I had two units with a movement of 9. Then I paired Chrom with Morgan and Severa (Hero) on Kjelle. So my faster characters are carrying my slow characters with them. I also had a slightly slower unit like Sully not far behind them carrying someone else. Before I started I made sure my fastest units were placed as far right as possible. On my first turn I paired them all up and moved them toward Em as fast as they could go. I ignored the enemies and moved one square above Em (so assassins can't shoot her) and then separate my paired units to make a line of 5 or 6 characters spanning from the mountain range to the right side edge of the map. Only the Pegasus Knights could get past that wall of heroes. The slower characters like archers, thieves, and mages that were bringing up the rear took care of the first wave of flyers on the second turn. Then I use those slow characters to form a second wall of heroes going down from the first set. Em was perfectly safe then, but I too had trouble keeping my healers, flyers, and Sword Masters alive (I wouldn't even attempt it with a wyvern). I kept Lissa behind the lines next to Em and used Physic to keep her out of harm's way. That map was a real pain but it can be done.

I guess I could have just used the Rescue staff to make things a little easier on me though. ;)

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,603. Posted:

@Aqueous I know, just thought it was worth pointing out...

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Void

2,604. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I'm wondering why this game doesn't have a competitive multiplayer (I know you can challenge a friend's street pass team, but still)

I always thought for this genre it would be a lot of fun, but all the games I've played so far never have it ;(

The gba ones and SD had those modes but they were pretty lacking. I'm sure IS probably thinks it's a waste of time to spend resources on it.

I would say the same. (Nobbody would be able to beat my team unless they were similarly trained anyways. :3)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,605. Posted:

What the hell.
I was setting up for my character to marry Sumia, then in chapter 11 Chrom wed Sumia.

By the way the married couples i have are
Lon'qu and Sully
Chrom and Sumia
Stahl and Panne

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

2,606. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

What the hell.
I was setting up for my character to marry Sumia, then in chapter 11 Chrom wed Sumia.

Yeah, he's always forced to marry someone after chapter 11. He'll go with Sumia (the natural choice for him). Otherwise he'll pick whoever he has the most support conversations with. I wanted him to marry Olivia in one game so I made sure all his other possible wives were already married off before chapter 11.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,607. Posted:

Do you ever get a shop that sells Second Seals? I'm running low on them at Chapter 14 so I just wanted to know how long I'll have to wait.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

2,608. Posted:

Capn - Yes, before too long there's a shop, forget the exact Chapter but you should be close iirc

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,609. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Your best friend stole your girlfriend?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,610. Posted:

Whoop. Looks like I'm stuck on chapter 17. This is getting annoying too.
So I got A support for both Sumia and Tharja with my avatar. Who will win his heart!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,611. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

yeah that just happened.

Now i am going for my character to go with Olivia,hopefully that will work out.Had 4 changes in possible wives already. First it was Lissa,then Cordelia,then Sumia and now Olivia.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,612. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

yeah that just happened.

Now i am going for my character to go with Olivia,hopefully that will work out.Had 4 changes in possible wives already. First it was Lissa,then Cordelia,then Sumia and now Olivia.

Don't worry, you'll find true love... Eventually.

Luigi's mansion is taking up all my time, even though I wanna come back to this x3. Blah! I can't decide what I wanna play more.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,613. Posted:

Konata wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

yeah that just happened.

Don't worry, you'll find true love... Eventually.

Luigi's mansion is taking up all my time, even though I wanna come back to this x3. Blah! I can't decide what I wanna play more.

For me it's the opposite,Fire Emblem is taking up all my time and can't seem to put it down long enough to play Luigi's Mansion and ive been waiting to play that for so long.I'll try playing today though.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,614. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Capn - Yes, before too long there's a shop, forget the exact Chapter but you should be close iirc

I believe Sixteen is the first chapter where second seals appear.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,615. Posted:

When will you be able to buy Master seals?, if there is a shop for master seals.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,616. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

When will you be able to buy Master seals?, if there is a shop for master seals.

Should be chapter 14 or around there I think.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,617. Posted:

@3Dash @TheConsonant
Thanks for the help, I don't have that much longer to go.

CrimsonFire - I believe it's Chapter 12 that has the Master Seals.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,618. Posted:

all i know is that master seals are available for purchase before second seals, but be sure to check out every single store that has an Anna — sometimes they'll have a Seal on offer that you can snap up in a pinch. Also go through people's inventory if you streetpass 'em before hopping into a fight — i usually keep Seals and some stat-boosting items on my streetpass team so that my husband can get them from me. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,619. Posted:

^Thanks

Yeah whenever Anna comes buy and she has seals i buy all of them.I didn't know about the streetpass thing though. Streetpassed my brother today so i will try that out.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,620. Posted:

(Spoiler Ahead) I'm training a bunch people for paralogue 23. Apparently, the enemy has 50 level 20 units, but I'm allowed 30. This is gonna be some serious grinding...