Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 261 to 280 of 5,116

Happy_Mask

The only one with as much knowledge of this game as me is @Void, but he's hiding in SerenesForest or something.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Man, that was fast.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

I'm here, infact I was going to post about the Character Spotlights Nintendo seem to be churning out daily, they haven't put one up today though. (Yet?)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

WingedFish wrote:

Man, that was fast.

I'm always lurking in the depths of NL towers, waiting for them to open the basement door so I can get out.
@Void I've been following the news lately too, still can't understand why they changed the name of Chrom's Homeland.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Void I've been following the news lately too, still can't understand why they changed the name of Chrom's Homeland.

Yeah, thats probably the weirdest one, but what about Serge > Cherche? I liked Soriee and Sort better too, it made sense to change her name to Sully if they were going to call him Sort but... Stahl? And it would also make sense as Sully is quick and accurate while sort is stronger, since in the japanese games the red starting cavalier had more strength and the green one was quicker and had more skill, so it would make sense to have both thier names oppostie thier personallity, just like thier attributes to thier colors. Tell me if that makes sense, because it doesn't to me either.

And, I'm going to bet Warm is renamed Valm, Valme, Valum, Vald, or Valde.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

If anyone from NA cares its up on club Nintendo for intent to buy. I filled out my survey two days ago!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

I'll be sure to fill that survey out for my intend to buy.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Demos, demos, I love me some demos... Wonderful news I must say; now I can get my first FE experience even sooner AND as a tryout!

/in deep dramatic voice. Awesomeness to the max.

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Demos, demos, I love me some demos... Wonderful news I must say; now I can get my first FE experience even sooner AND as a tryout!

I don't know why but this came off as you singing it! You needed to rhyme the word say though!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I don't know why but this came off as you singing it! You needed to rhyme the word say though!

Well, the first sentence was in a sing-song voice anyway. The rest was just talking.

Snagrio

Nardar

Do not get too excited when you read this!! I just got my Game Informer Magazine and on page 25 it shows a Fire Emblem Awakening 3ds bundle. It is the Cobalt Blue 3DS with a sword and two dragons. The one that the Japan got. I haven't seen it listed anywhere in stores so it could be a mistake by Game Informer.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Spoony_Tech

Not sure why they would pick this game of all games to start giving NA a special addition 3ds. I would think Mario would make more sense! Here in NA its still a small market for a game like this! Still it would be cool!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheDreamingHawk

I'm gonna DL this game at launch. It'll be better for me anyway. Can't wait!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Snagrio

Not to be too cheesy but, PREPARE YOURSELVES everyone!

Snagrio

e-love

WingedFish wrote:

I just heard that exactly how Ike's voice says it when he's selected in Brawl.

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just heard that exactly how Ike's voice says it when he's selected in Brawl.

If he freaking says that line and/or "You'll get no sympathy from me", and "I fight for my friends" when he appears as DLC in Awakening, I'm going to just go crazy with laughter! XD

Snagrio

e-love

"Great Aether!"

pashaveliki

Man, I have this preordered but am gonna play the ever living shit out of this demo. I live in kyrgyzstan, which means all my packages take FOREVER to get to me... I won't actually have my physical copy until mid march... so this demo is a life saver ^_^
Thanks Nintendo for taking the sting out of life now and again ^_^

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.