3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,581 to 2,600 of 4,828

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,581. Posted:

Oh god! Tharja! XD I don't know who to marry anymore! XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

2,582. Posted:

That's half the fun!

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,583. Posted:

This game is so addicting.Can't stop playing and there is nothing to keep me from the game because of spring break.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,584. Posted:

Okay, $%@#%$^&$*#@$@^ is with the bonus maps!?!?! Just...just... GAAAHHHH!!!!

Sorry about that. Anyway, how in blazes am I supposed to recruit Emmeryn when the baddies kill her after two rounds!? I try to get flyers over, but 1, even the fact that they (Sumia, Cordelia, and male Morgan as a Wyvern Lord) are all maxed up on advanced classes, die after a few fights where they've normally invincible, and 2, I can't get a protective circle around Emm in time since the Risen get there a full turn before I can, even with the aforementioned quick units. And this is on freaking NORMAL MODE mind you!

And don't even get me start on the other two.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

2,585. Posted:

That map is crazy on Lunatic. Rescue is your friend. :D And even if you talk with her she'll still be an allied unit so you won't be in control over her.

Edited on by lightbringer

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,586. Posted:

lightbringer wrote:

That map is crazy on Lunatic. Rescue is your friend. :D And even if you talk with her she'll still be an allied unit so you won't be in control over her.

Trust me I've had Chrom talk to her. But use a Rescue huh? Never thought to try it since I've never used that item

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,587. Posted:

They even give you one in that paralogue. Lol it's cool though those maps are really hard.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,588. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

This game is so addicting.Can't stop playing and there is nothing to keep me from the game because of spring break.

That's me right now. I've been using reeking boxes a lot to get support conversations.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,589. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

That's me right now. I've been using reeking boxes a lot to get support conversations.

Speaking of Reeking Boxes, has anyone else noticed that the Risen groups change depending on where you use one? For example if a box is used in Chapter 3, then another in a much later Chapter (like say 15 or so), the Risen's levels and classes change, which is useful for earning more experience when your units being grinded can handle more powerful fodder.

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

2,590. Posted:

I usually just replay the Champions of Yore thing that you get for free over and over again to grind. :P

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,591. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Speaking of Reeking Boxes, has anyone else noticed that the Risen groups change depending on where you use one? For example if a box is used in Chapter 3, then another in a much later Chapter (like say 15 or so), the Risen's levels and classes change, which is useful for earning more experience when your units being grinded can handle more powerful fodder.

Yeah, the risen will be tje same level as the original enemies of that chapter.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,592. Posted:

I have a question with the 2nd seal.
I want to use it on Panne but i want to keep her attack Beaststone.
Would she still have it if i use the second seal to turn her into a Wyvern Rider

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,593. Posted:

I just saw one minute review for this. ...this thing has co-op!?!?!?!?!? Why the EFF isn't it online?! didn't even know it had it. Dx

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I have a question with the 2nd seal.
I want to use it on Panne but i want to keep her attack Beaststone.
Would she still have it if i use the second seal to turn her into a Wyvern Rider

No.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,594. Posted:

@CrimsonFire
You can switch her back to a Taguel when she gets to level 10. Using the Second Seal makes your units a lot stronger so i'd recommend you do it anyway.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,595. Posted:

So sorry(new to the series) but what exactly does a Master seal do?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

2,596. Posted:

Master Seals promotes a unit in a base class to an advanced one. (level 10 or higher of course)

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,597. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

So sorry(new to the series) but what exactly does a Master seal do?

It promotes a character to a better class. Like, a mercenary would becomr a hero and he would get better stat caps as well as better skills.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,598. Posted:

I'm wondering why this game doesn't have a competitive multiplayer (I know you can challenge a friend's street pass team, but still)

I always thought for this genre it would be a lot of fun, but all the games I've played so far never have it ;(

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,599. Posted:

Thanks to the above people for answering my stupid questions

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,600. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I'm wondering why this game doesn't have a competitive multiplayer (I know you can challenge a friend's street pass team, but still)

I always thought for this genre it would be a lot of fun, but all the games I've played so far never have it ;(

The gba ones and SD had those modes but they were pretty lacking. I'm sure IS probably thinks it's a waste of time to spend resources on it.

TheConsonant