Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 5,116

theblackdragon

bdrum99 wrote:

@theblackdragon : Yes, I beat Grima then went through all the ending slides where you have to look at your record. Then I sat through the credits, then i sat through all the after stories for each character. Then it asked me to save, which I did and transfered me right back to the main screen and from there I could either choose to continue my game against Grimma on the 3rd turn or start a new file. Even though I beat the game, can't i stay on my completed map?

wait, during the third turn of the grima fight? what difficulty are you playing? It sounds like you're trying to reload a bookmark or an in-battle save instead of your actual save file...?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I've been debating about who should marry Donnel. I've been thinking Tharja or Olivia. I also am trying to determine who Lissa should marry. Does anyone have any suggestions for either?

Inigo is awesome as the child of Donnel. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SkywardLink98

Owain is also amazing as Donnel's child. He can have Armsthrift and 51 luck, meaning he'll never run out of weapons. If you ever find someone who can do that give them forged brave weapons or a Regalia and watch the destroy every enemy on the field.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

moomoo

Happy_Mask wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I've been debating about who should marry Donnel. I've been thinking Tharja or Olivia. I also am trying to determine who Lissa should marry. Does anyone have any suggestions for either?

Inigo is awesome as the child of Donnel. :3

Inigo's even more awesome as the child of Chrom. Rightful King with his crazy skill stat, combined with Astra, Armsthrift, and lethality is plain rediculous.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

iNintendo

Ive been enjoying this game, but I set it on Classic mode and was wondering if there was a way to change it to casual without starting all over.

Edited on by iNintendo

iNintendo

e-love

Lissa + Donnel would be so cute together <3

Don't mind me, Cupid over here.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Gamesake

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Choose the character you like the least to marry Donnel. Although his skills do work wonders for his offspring. As for Lissa, I'd suggest Lon'qu but don't expect a great proposal.

Emaan wrote:

Lissa + Donnel would be so cute together <3

Donnel isn't cute with anyone.

...in my pants.

Happy_Mask

@Gamesake Olivia and Donnel is. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

@WingedFish - I've faced about 20. From people who just started to people clearly at the end game. A Lunatic players levels stand out when compared with a normal players levels I also learned. One guy ticked me off though. He clearly used the Golden Gaffe pack to get overly powerful weapons and grind those children up to level 20 promoteds as they has abilities from other classes and no parents don't cover 3-4 skills from other classes. I had to kill two of my other streetpass guys to finally get him without losing anyone replaceable.

Edit: I have no idea what you guys mean. If you mean who marries who, I'll go join Princessblackdragon. If you mean people are shipping the characters, I'm going to blissfully ignore that.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Bassman_Q

@SomeBitTripFan - I would pair Lissa with Donnel. That's actually what I'm gonna do next playthrough. :3

So, I finally beat the game last night at 3am. Took me 83 hours to reach the end. XD Hopefully my next playthrough won't take nearly as long.

SPOILERS!
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
DONT READ UNTIL YOUVE BEAT THE GAME!

That said, I honestly was just a bit disappointed with the ending. Not that it was a bad ending, just that I didn't get the feels like several other people said they did. I'll admit the final battle was pretty epic, and when everyone's health dropped down to 1 I was like, "Oh, sh*t! I should've equipped everyone with elixirs!" lol The music was pretty damn epic, as well. I didn't feel a whole lot of danger, though, since all the units I used in the battle were either parents who had already reached level 20 promoted and had been reclassed a second time or children who had been promoted and were super OP cuz of their skills. That, plus the fact everyone was paired with a spouse, nobody got gravely injured. Chrom ended up killing Grima with a critical hit coupled with a regular attack, dealing 66 damage and 22, respectively, but I made sure that I let my avi deal the final blow. The actual ending in this case, unfortunately, didn't move me a whole lot like I expected. After killing Grima, every character recruited basically said the same thing in that My avi was courageous and had to be still alive someplace. Of course, that ended up being true, and I'll admit the way they presented that fact was pretty clever, but even after that I kept thinking: "Is that it?" Idk, I guess I was just overlyhyped for the ending.

Sorry for the uber long comment. I just had to let it out.

/END SPOILERS

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

e-love

It's sort of a thing of mine to drag into the late night hours (like 3 AM, 4 AM) when I beat games lately.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

It's sort of a thing of mine to drag into the late night hours (like 3 AM, 4 AM) when I beat games lately.

Funny, that's when I usually play FE:A, from 11:00pm-12:00pm to 3am-4am. In other words, when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.