3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,521 to 2,540 of 5,063

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,521. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

lightbringer wrote:

She gets a pretty depressing ending. What's the deal with that?

How would that work anyway, since she's already, uh, dead. Yet you can recruit her later...

UM, WHAT!?

I've been kinda thinking it has something to do with the whole time-travel and multiple-timelines thing that's been woven into the plot. i haven't played the DLC for myself yet, though, so idk how they choose to explain it :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,522. Posted:

(Spoiler Alert) In the map you find a village where Grimleal are kidnapping people to sacrifice to Grima. Emmeryn is living in this village and Chrom finds her there, but she has no memory of who she is, and neither do the villagers. The elder says she appeared there one night and has trouble talking. Then she decides to give herself to the Grimleal so they'll leave the village alone and you have to protect her.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

2,523. Posted:

Gaius and Tharja are freakin soul mates! :*

Just thought I'd get that out there. (Try it if you haven't yet!)

They also produce a beast-as-f*** Noire with Lethality and Tomebreaker, if you grind them enough. :D

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

bdrum99

2,524. Posted:

So I just completed the game. Now i have to start all over? I can't access any DLC without creating a whole new file. After i completed the game the load file took my right in to the middle of the final battle vs grimma

bdrum99

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,525. Posted:

@bdrum99: Did you save the game after you beat Grima? If not, and if you saved right before starting that battle, i'm not sure off top of my head if you can choose to exit it, so you may have to fight Grima again and make sure to save afterward. You should still be able to access your DLC and everything just fine...

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

bdrum99

2,526. Posted:

@theblackdragon : Yes, I beat Grima then went through all the ending slides where you have to look at your record. Then I sat through the credits, then i sat through all the after stories for each character. Then it asked me to save, which I did and transfered me right back to the main screen and from there I could either choose to continue my game against Grimma on the 3rd turn or start a new file. Even though I beat the game, can't i stay on my completed map?

bdrum99

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,527. Posted:

Did you save during the fight with Grima? If so it appears that's where you'll be stuck.

AuthorMessage

bdrum99

2,528. Posted:

@skywardlin98 I saved it mid game at work. Then came home and beat the level and then saved after I beat the game

bdrum99

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,529. Posted:

I guess after you beat it it takes you back to your last save. For me that was before the battle, but since you saved in the battle you'll be stuck there. Sorry :(

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,530. Posted:

Has anybody else had their game drop framerate? After about 50 hours of playing Awaekning, I couldn't stand watching the battles because the framerate seemed to go down, and it's especially noticeable when there's a a critical hit and when someone levels up. When I'm viewing the map though it doesn't seem to be as bad.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,531. Posted:

Oh goodness Donnel is a Hero now!! X3

3Dash wrote:

Has anybody else had their game drop framerate? After about 50 hours of playing Awaekning, I couldn't stand watching the battles because the framerate seemed to go down, and it's especially noticeable when there's a a critical hit and when someone levels up. When I'm viewing the map though it doesn't seem to be as bad.

No, I only get frame rate drops when there's a battle and there's water in the environment.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,532. Posted:

Oh my word. I was cleaning up all the demos on my 3DS to make room for new games, and I deleted fire emblem! I thought I was deleting the demo instead.
I'm re-downloading it now. I was scared to death when I saw it wasn't the demo.
I'm probably not gonna get my save data back >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,533. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Oh my word. I was cleaning up all the demos on my 3DS to make room for new games, and I deleted fire emblem! I thought I was deleting the demo instead.
I'm re-downloading it now. I was scared to death when I saw it wasn't the demo.
I'm probably not gonna get my save data back >_<.

:O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,534. Posted:

^That was my reaction when it happened.
As as I thought all my save data went with it >_<.
But that's fine, I already completed it and I just started a new file, I think I can start it again x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,535. Posted:

@Konata D: D: D: D: D:
The extra data (save data) may still be there... we hope...

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,536. Posted:

^Nah, it's not there x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,537. Posted:

@Konata Ouch, that's gotta suck. :(

By the way, has anybody else fought another team's StreetPass Team? I got one yesterday from a guy who clearly just got the game (and judging by what games he was currently playing and the number of pink puzzle pieces he had it likely wasn't because he didn't know what he was doing, that's for sure). It was very...weird. For one thing, I had Chrom "kill himself," that was interesting. Oh, and I'm glad I went through the trouble to have Olivia marry Chrom, since I picked up Inigo yesterday, so now he is a prince. :D

And...NoA, why u don't give us fanservice DLC already!?

Watch them actually send it over, only for everything to be censored...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,538. Posted:

/me wants that DLC. :*

So what happens if your character you made marries Chrom later on in the story? Does the scene where SPOILER Lucina wants to end your life to prevent you from murdering Chrom play out any differently if the character is her mother? :O

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,539. Posted:

@Emaan: I answered that question a while back, since my avatar is female and I married Chrom. As with most other decisions and such, there's only slight dialogue changes; everything plays out the same.

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

2,540. Posted:

I've been debating about who should marry Donnel. I've been thinking Tharja or Olivia. I also am trying to determine who Lissa should marry. Does anyone have any suggestions for either?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan