Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 5,116

TheConsonant

Big-Daddy wrote:

Did anyone think of starting the game over again, BUT leaving your old file and starting a new game?

Done it twice.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Nintendo put up a facebook poll about favorite characters. The winner get's a special image made about them. So far "Marth", Tharja, and Henry are in the lead (and some others that I don't remember). I'm hoping Lon'qu can make up the 4% he's behind (He's at 7% whereas "Marth" is at 11%) and win. Unfortunately no children are on the survey .

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

TsunamiSensei

@Skywardlink98 If "Marth" is an option, then isn't there a child character in the survey?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

theblackdragon

Big-Daddy wrote:

Did anyone think of starting the game over again, BUT leaving your old file and starting a new game?

been there, done that, planning to do it again :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Well yes, but they're trying to be spoiler free, and not mentioning "Marth" is from the future despite putting Lucina on the official site.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Void

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

So then, maybe the 9th and 10th games came first?

That's what I think and that's what awakening generally points to plus the creation story within 10.

And this is why I prefer games with far less complex storylines, like Pikmin where you pick up immediately where you left off between the two games (then again we don't know what happens story-wise in 3, so that is subject to change). Or even Mario, where (not including all the RPG series) there is barely any story beyond the basic damsel in distress bit. Not to say I dislike games with big twisting plots, I just prefer simpler themes.

Except none of the games directly talk about other ones. (Except 10 & I imagine 3/12.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheConsonant

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

So then, maybe the 9th and 10th games came first?

That's what I think and that's what awakening generally points to plus the creation story within 10.

And this is why I prefer games with far less complex storylines, like Pikmin where you pick up immediately where you left off between the two games (then again we don't know what happens story-wise in 3, so that is subject to change). Or even Mario, where (not including all the RPG series) there is barely any story beyond the basic damsel in distress bit. Not to say I dislike games with big twisting plots, I just prefer simpler themes.

Except none of the games directly talk about other ones. (Except 10 & I imagine 3/12.)

Awakening does in dlc. As well as in main game when speaking about marth and such.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Arminillo

I came here just to say one word.

Stahl.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man. I was doing a paralogue and Sumia died on me. Her final words left me feeling sooo bad. I restarted and knew she was the girl I'm going to marry. Errr... The girl my avatar will marry in game! Unless some cooler chick shows up or I finally get my avatar and Tharja to have a damn conversation.

Tharja's the best.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

That's it, I've held it off long enough. I've purposely avoided continuing to play this game since I have to go on a six-hour round road trip in a couple weeks and I always like to save playing something for such occasions, but now that all of you are talking about DLC/SpotPass, I can no longer resist the allure of jumping back in. In fact now that I think about it, stopping the game believing that I'd have nothing left to do is utterly foolish now.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Gamesake

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Nintendo put up a facebook poll about favorite characters. The winner get's a special image made about them. So far "Marth", Tharja, and Henry are in the lead (and some others that I don't remember). I'm hoping Lon'qu can make up the 4% he's behind

I too have a soft spot for gynophobes.

...in my pants.

Void

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

Awakening does in dlc. As well as in main game when speaking about marth and such.

Yeah. Awakening.... I really don't know how I forgot about it considering the topic's title...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

SkywardLink98

I really want the Rogues & Redeemers DLC to come out. I have an overlevelled team that can level any battlefield with little challenge. I'm training up a team so I can do (Spoilers Ahead) Priams map, and it let's me have 30 units so I expect it to be hard, but after that I still won't have a challenge :/

theblackdragon

Suicune wrote:

I came here just to say one word.

Stahl.

Stahl /stôl/

adj.
1: The person bringing up the rear of one's army.
2: A character that is never used beyond their introduction battle.

yeah, i don't use him at all. maybe next playthrough :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.