Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 5,116

TsunamiSensei

This game alone has a more complex timeline than the whole Zelda series.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Snagrio

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but yeah, it's pretty crazy. Certainly easier to understand then other time-traveling scenarios though, such as Sonic '06.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuardianKing

WingedFish wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but yeah, it's pretty crazy. Certainly easier to understand then other time-traveling scenarios though, such as Sonic '06.

Sonic 06 wasn't actually that hard to understand. I do, however, cry foul at the final ending. There are a billion other better outcomes than what SEGA stuck to >:[

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TheConsonant

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Not even close, the zelda timeline has 3 diverging paths the whole of the FE timeline is most likely linear with Awakening most likely being the one farthest in the timeline so far. It's starts with Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Probably Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals, Then Genealogy of the Holy War with Thracia in the middle, then Shadow Dragon and New Mystery with Gaiden, and finally Awakening. Sacred Stones fits in there somewhere, it's definitely after the Tellius games but no telling where it falls after that.

Not all of this is 100% confirmed mind you but 1-5 is confirmed and the Tellius games are confirmed and then Awakening is most likely confirmed.

@Ark_Sin Definitely get lost bloodlines pack as it gives you access to both the dread scroll and the paragon skill which are really good.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Void

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My theory for it isn't.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7th game-6th game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9th game-10th game.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8th game.

5th game>>>>>>>>>>>>2nd game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13th game.
4th game>>>>>>>>>>>>1st game-3rd game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13th game.

That's what I think anyways, all of the games take place on 4 different continents on the same planet, it's not completely impossible.
Oh wait, if you were talking about just Awakening, Word of God says; multiple dimentions.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheConsonant

Void wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My theory for it isn't.

5th game>>>>>>>>>>>>2nd game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13th game.
4th game>>>>>>>>>>>>1st game-3rd game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13th game.

That's what I think anyways, all of the games take place on 4 different continents on the same planet, it's not completely impossible.
Oh wait, if you were talking about just Awakening, Word of God says; multiple dimentions.

The 6th and 7th might have been possible to be first if it weren't for the dragons already using dragonstones. Manakete most likely devolved from dragon laguz I think.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

LyIa

Aqueous wrote:

...Good luck winning and keeping your sanity, I can give general tips by the map if needed as well

Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to come here for help, if I need it.

all men are kings 👑

SkywardLink98

@Ark_Sin it depends on where you are at in the game. If you're still pretty early, the I suggest buying the Champions of Yore or (better) Lost Bloodlines DLC. If you're looking for end-game DLC I'd suggest you wait for the Rogues & Redeemers or the Future of Despair DLC as they are more difficult, which is recommended for overlevelled teams. Infinite Regalia could also be nice due to the high difficulty and amazing rewards.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

TenTen

After making a fortunate financial oversight, it turns out I can download this game. But, to anyone who downloaded it, how long does it take roughly (I know it depends on connection) and how much space does it take up?

Also, don't know if this has been pointed out, but according to metacritic, this is the highest rated 3DS-exclusive game.

That Power is Yet Unknown!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2092-5619

TheConsonant

TenTen wrote:

After making a fortunate financial oversight, it turns out I can download this game. But, to anyone who downloaded it, how long does it take roughly (I know it depends on connection) and how much space does it take up?

Also, don't know if this has been pointed out, but according to metacritic, this is the highest rated 3DS-exclusive game.

The game itself is just over 1 gig so it could take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

I think mine took 45 minutes or so.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Void

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My theory for it isn't.

The 6th and 7th might have been possible to be first if it weren't for the dragons already using dragonstones. Manakete most likely devolved from dragon laguz I think.

So then, maybe the 9th and 10th games came first?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheConsonant

Void wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My theory for it isn't.

That's what I think and that's what awakening generally points to plus the creation story within 10.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Snagrio

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

Void wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My theory for it isn't.

That's what I think and that's what awakening generally points to plus the creation story within 10.

And this is why I prefer games with far less complex storylines, like Pikmin where you pick up immediately where you left off between the two games (then again we don't know what happens story-wise in 3, so that is subject to change). Or even Mario, where (not including all the RPG series) there is barely any story beyond the basic damsel in distress bit. Not to say I dislike games with big twisting plots, I just prefer simpler themes.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Aqueous

Cyb3rnite wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

...Good luck winning and keeping your sanity, I can give general tips by the map if needed as well

Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to come here for help, if I need it.

Your welcome, I'm just a tad busy during the week so I might be slow

@Princesstheblackdragon (You married royalty) My Chrom currently is a Snipe on my old file, he needed that Hit Rate +20 skill to hit things in the later game even if he had his unique blade

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.