3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,048

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,401. Posted:

Cynthia is one of my best units. Through marriage and class changes, she has Galeforce, Armsthrift, Aether, Lifetaker, and Astra. It's beautiful, really.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

2,402. Posted:

Anyway to remove the enemies off the world map aside from defeating them? I can't buy any second seals since one spawned right where you buy them and on lunatic the random battles are harder than storyline battles due to every enemy having max stats... :/

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,403. Posted:

Ohhhh the things I do to get amazing skills. I'm having my (purely amazing, overpowered, undefeatable) spotpass Marth go through the the Dark Mage class so he can get to Dark Knight (for some reason lodestar counts as a basic class despite having really high caps) and unlock the Lifetaker ability. It's painful since he only has 19 magic right now and all his other stats (besides resistance) are capped :(

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

2,404. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Cynthia is one of my best units. Through marriage and class changes, she has Galeforce, Armsthrift, Aether, Lifetaker, and Astra. It's beautiful, really.

??? I'm confused...Aether means she's Chrom's daughter, but she shouldn't have access to Armsthrifft, Lifetaker, or Astra. What was your reclass path for her?

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,405. Posted:

Heeeey! I know that voice! Ricken is Simon the Digger/Ben Tenyson! :D

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

2,406. Posted:

You know, I really, really, REALLY hate the RNG.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,407. Posted:

Man, my Marth duo is so powerful that supporting each other they can single-handedly defeat Ephraim's spotpass team :D

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,408. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

You know, I really, really, REALLY hate the RNG.

You can't rely on it at all you know. Once you start to, it'll screw you over. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Void

2,409. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

i'm'a hafta plan the available kids' marriages out so that everyone is able to have someone to love :(

Also, aside from the picky people who only marry MU, there will always be (atleast) one person who can't get married, wether you marry someone in the first generation or the second, I personally reccomend having Frederick, Libra, Virion, Gregor or Gaius go without getting married, and having MU marry one of the children instead, so all of the children can get married.

Also, I planned out my marriages, a while ago... Y'know, totally not a year ago when it came out in Japan. :3

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,410. Posted:

Void wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

i'm'a hafta plan the available kids' marriages out so that everyone is able to have someone to love :(

Also, aside from the picky people who only marry MU, there will always be (atleast) one person who can't get married, wether you marry someone in the first generation or the second, I personally reccomend having Frederick, Libra, Virion, Gregor or Gaius go without getting married, and having MU marry one of the children instead, so all of the children can get married.

Also, I planned out my marriages, a while ago... Y'know, totally not a year ago when it came out in Japan. :3

Wait, so if MU marries a second gen character, does that make Morgan 3rd gen? :O

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,411. Posted:

I love the flowing cherry blossoms when you trigger the Ignus ability. :3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

2,412. Posted:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/260/3/5/fire_emblem__a...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,413. Posted:

lightbringer wrote:

Anyway to remove the enemies off the world map aside from defeating them? I can't buy any second seals since one spawned right where you buy them and on lunatic the random battles are harder than storyline battles due to every enemy having max stats... :/

Wait till they change by beating maps or leave the file till another day, then keep restarting till it is removed

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,414. Posted:

@Happy_Mask I think that makes Morgan a 2.5 gen because one of her/his parents is first gen and the other is second. Maybe via time travel the 2nd gen parent becomes 1st gen since Morgan can still get married.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,415. Posted:

@Happy_Mask - Good question but from what I can tell Morgan comes from the timeline never mentioned. Aka, Morgan as far as I know must come from timeline B (timeline A leading into the future of Grima's return). B would be the one where Lucina gets to the pass before Grima does, at least the Morgan we get, as timeline A Morgan is likely dead. Meaning we are playing timeline C where Lucina and Gima are in the past removing your memories causing timeline B Morgan to get removed from time, which explains Paralogue 12's title or she comes from Timeline C's future, B not existing and her memory lost is because of the death of timeline A Morgan maybe? So if you can explain that for me, I'll answer your question :P
Next we'll look at Zelda's timeline, but first we need to time travel about a year ago :P

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

ShadowChaos

2,416. Posted:

shinpichu wrote:

ShadowChaos wrote:

Should Virion be a bow knight or a sniper?

Bow Knight. Sniper isn't really that good. Really the only reason to go Sniper is to get skills. Though in the end it's your choice.

Thanks for the help.

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

2,417. Posted:

This game's timeline is the only one I've seen that rivals Zelda's.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,418. Posted:

I've thought of something else as well. If your unit used to be evil up until their memory was wiped, and at the beginning of the game they were in Ylisse conveniently in the same general area as Chrom, and we know Plegia had been sending soldiers into Ylisse to cause trouble, could your unit have been trying to assassinate Chrom? :O

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,419. Posted:

@Happy_Mask - Well who knows what events led to being evil, remember the mother fled and I doubt she exactly would have told you to go gain such powers for your father, seeing as you were hidden for X years. Also, who knows how that war proceeded with Chrom wounded, Emmeryn killed by assassins. No "Marth". Goodness knows who else dies and when or what else happens. I mean Lissa could have been wounded early on as well. Valm becomes another mystery as well. I think assassinating Chrom would not be in their plans. Particularly if they wound up married.

Edit: Also that opening map is different. It is likely that the events before that were different and that you gave into the control of your father, killing Chrom, rather then actually planning on or wanting it. In other words you might have gave in from weakness which would mean it was more of what should I do now? Seeing the choices are try and fight him off alone and live with killing Chrom or just wipe out everything else, being "beloved" as a "god". It could be as simple as a guilt thing, "I killed Chrom!? Maybe I want this."

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,420. Posted:

yeah, sniper sucks, but i put Virion through it anyway to get those skills — Hit Rate +20 is good times, and Bowfaire isn't a horrible thing to have either if he's in a class with bows available. The only remotely decent thing about the Sniper class IMO is that you can use bows that can hit from more than two spaces away.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon