Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

Do you guys think it's wrong to pick units in streetpass/spotpass battles so they end up killing themselves or their spouse? Just summoned Caeda solely so I could have my two Marths double team on her (and instant kill her!). She couldn't bear to hit Marth (well, actually she just missed) but he did 10 more damage than needed . In streetpass battles I make sure people kill there spouses (unless their level is higher) like Chrom killing Sumia and Henry killing Tharja.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Aqueous

Cyb3rnite wrote:

Hey guys!
I finally got this game a week or two ago (i went to about 3 or 4 stores, it was sold out 90% of the time) , I'm about 18+ hours into the game.
After I beat Normal, I'm gonna get some DLC and do a run on Lunatic (yes, i'm skipping Hard). Any tips? I know about the Golden Gaffe grinding method thing.

-Okay, first forget Reeking Boxes even exist, they spawn enemies 5-10 levels above you
-All random enemy encounters on maps, they are just stores blocking stores from use, ignore them
-See any streetpass or spotpass teams, well guess what, you need to be about 5-10 levels higher then to kill them.
-See Frederick? He is now your best unit for almost every chapter, get use to paring him with someone and letting them do a lot of slaughtering, the enemies are in greater numbers so don't worry about exp shortages. Also if he dies, you'll lose most maps till you get characters with higher supports later in the game with better stats
-Enemies are stronger, they have about 1.5-2 times the HP the ones on Normal have.
-Learn to read every enemy skill and position, there is no shame (Especially on Lunatic+) in leaving and reopening a map to alter enemy stats and skills
-Do multiplayer for better weapons if possible, it will help keep costs down and give you the tools to advance
-Your points will transfer and so shall your streetpass data, use the points to get free stuff asap, it will give you a heads up that I never had
-Lastly, do supports like crazy, they will save you as much as your battle plans, even more so. Grinding for them will out weigh grinding for levels
-I don't know about the Golden Gaffe but champions of Yore 1 will become your most played map. You may need to beat Paralogue 1 before doing it but it will help prepare you for the threat of Chapter 5. It will let you grind supports which is the most important thing, I've won more battles with better supports then with higher level units

Good luck winning and keeping your sanity, I can give general tips by the map if needed as well

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Oh, and apparently spotpass Marth can say more than just "..." and "...!". If he finds an item on an event square he'll say "Wait - What's that?" Not sure if it's a glitch, because he's been sorta glitchy (his skills got the wrong translation according to the wiki.)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tricoloryoshi

@aqueous, Moral of story: friendship is cool.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

ShadowChaos

Should Virion be a bow knight or a sniper?

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Aqueous

Well of course it is but it will also be the only way to beat maps

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Volmortanto

Can you marry more than one person on this game?
I married marth(Lucina) and had Morgan but I want more kids than just her

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

TsunamiSensei

@Cotton Every marriage is monogamous.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Happy_Mask

Ark_Sin wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@aqueous, Moral of story: friendship is magic.

Fixed it for you.

Wrong. This is the moral of the story.
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

theblackdragon

^ aargh so true

so i didn't realize that not everyone left in my ranks could marry anyone else... poor Sumia, Gregor, and Stahl (Say'ri and Anna don't count since they're both picky and can only marry MU) are gonna be left out. i'm'a hafta plan the available kids' marriages out so that everyone is able to have someone to love

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@Tbd You shall never find Cynthia... never.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Happy_Mask

IAmNotWill wrote:

Recently started another playthrough of one of my favorite GBA games.
Untitled
This game is pretty awesome.

Dat final level.
Speaking of which, the smash brethren DLC takes place there. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.