Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 221 to 240 of 5,123

Arminillo

Void wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I don't even want to look in here anymore. The wait is unbearable!

Pfft, wimp.
Why don't you finish a Fire Emblem that you haven't beaten? Or beat one of them again? (I'm gonna beat 7 on both routes and I'm working on beating Radiant Dawn on hard mode (aka in the states as 'normal'.) without casualties.)

I can't play Fire Emblem if people die...I end up repeating chapters over and over. (sacrifice Jagen in Shadow Dragon only exception)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

WingedSnagret

Man, if I have a problem with Pikmin dieing, I can't imagine how many times I'll have trouble keeping actual people alive. I know there will be an option to play with no permanent death, but I'm going to play the original way from the get-go. (But all the same I'll start on the easiest mode since it will be an entirely new experience).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

I like to play my Fire Emblems hard core (the way the series is suppose to be played ). I play as if I'm in command. I try not to take chances and lose anyone but of course it happens from time to time. I've never finished a Fire Emblem without someone dying!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

WingedSnagret

Tech101 wrote:

I like to play my Fire Emblems hard core (the way the series is suppose to be played ). I play as if I'm in command. I try not to take chances and lose anyone but of course it happens from time to time. I've never finished a Fire Emblem without someone dying!

Understandable. I shall go with the permanent death, but I'll still keep it easy at least for the initial time around (since this WILL be the first FE game I'll play and I don't want to hate it because I had everyone die in 5 minutes). Really looking forward to it.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jeremyx7

WingedFish wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I like to play my Fire Emblems hard core (the way the series is suppose to be played ). I play as if I'm in command. I try not to take chances and lose anyone but of course it happens from time to time. I've never finished a Fire Emblem without someone dying!

Understandable. I shall go with the permanent death, but I'll still keep it easy at least for the initial time around (since this WILL be the first FE game I'll play and I don't want to hate it because I had everyone die in 5 minutes). Really looking forward to it.

If I could suggest something for you. If you do end up deciding to play through FE on easy mode, just realize that once you start to get the hang of how the game plays within the first 5 missions the rest of the game will be waay to easy. Just a thought

Hopefully the latest FE game coming out for the 3ds will have a turtorial of every aspect of the game like previous entries where you can really come to an understanding of the game mechanics. I would suggest you do this first then play the game on normal so you can learn things that much quicker. That's what I think you should do anyways...Either way you should have fun with the game!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

WingedSnagret

Jeremyx7 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I like to play my Fire Emblems hard core (the way the series is suppose to be played ). I play as if I'm in command. I try not to take chances and lose anyone but of course it happens from time to time. I've never finished a Fire Emblem without someone dying!

Understandable. I shall go with the permanent death, but I'll still keep it easy at least for the initial time around (since this WILL be the first FE game I'll play and I don't want to hate it because I had everyone die in 5 minutes). Really looking forward to it.

If I could suggest something for you. If you do end up deciding to play through FE on easy mode, just realize that once you start to get the hang of how the game plays within the first 5 missions the rest of the game will be waay to easy. Just a thought

Hopefully the latest FE game coming out for the 3ds will have a turtorial of every aspect of the game like previous entries where you can really come to an understanding of the game mechanics. I would suggest you do this first then play the game on normal so you can learn things that much quicker. That's what I think you should do anyways...Either way you should have fun with the game!

The easy mode is really that easy? I've always thought, based on what other people have said, that most FE games are notoriously difficult, as in that even the normal mode is hard. At least that's what I've heard about RD anyway, so at the time I assumed they were talking about the series as a whole.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jeremyx7

@WingedFish As someone who has played nearly all the FE games I would definitely agree with the fan base that Radiant Dawn is by far the most difficult in the series. But easy mode is usually easy in almost all of the FE games IMO.

When I first played my first FE game I started on normal mode, and while it was tricky tough for me at times it wasn't impossible. Actually, I found playing with a good amount of challenge forced me to learn the game that much quicker. Made me want to survive that much more.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Spoony_Tech

@Wingedfish Keep this strategy in mind. Use your beast defenders first the ones that can take 5-6 hits and finish them off with your weaker players. That way they level quicker. Also if you know the weaker players cant take more then two hits make sure you keep them away from the enemys reach. Only allow them to be hit no more then once. Always keep that in mind and you should do fine.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

Jeremyx7

Tech101 wrote:

@Wingedfish Keep this strategy in mind. Use your beast defenders first the ones that can take 5-6 hits and finish them off with your weaker players. That way they level quicker. Also if you know the weaker players can take more then two hits make sure you keep them away from the enemys reach. Only allow them to be hit no more then once. Always keep that in mind and you should do fine.

Don't forget he'll have to worry about the Mages, horses, and being outnumbered OH MY!! :C
But yeah, these are the first steps to a successful FE strategy.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Spoony_Tech

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@Wingedfish Keep this strategy in mind. Use your beast defenders first the ones that can take 5-6 hits and finish them off with your weaker players. That way they level quicker. Also if you know the weaker players cant take more then two hits make sure you keep them away from the enemys reach. Only allow them to be hit no more then once. Always keep that in mind and you should do fine.

Don't forget he'll have to worry about the Mages, horses, and being outnumbered OH MY!! :C
But yeah, these are the first steps to a successful FE strategy.

Not to mention character weaknesses. Some can kill in one hit!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

WingedSnagret

Tech101 wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@Wingedfish Keep this strategy in mind. Use your beast defenders first the ones that can take 5-6 hits and finish them off with your weaker players. That way they level quicker. Also if you know the weaker players cant take more then two hits make sure you keep them away from the enemys reach. Only allow them to be hit no more then once. Always keep that in mind and you should do fine.

Don't forget he'll have to worry about the Mages, horses, and being outnumbered OH MY!! :C
But yeah, these are the first steps to a successful FE strategy.

Not to mention character weaknesses. Some can kill in one hit!

Guys, you're supposed to help me, not confuse me! But I don't think I'll have TOO much trouble, I hope.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WingedSnagret

I had a dream a couple nights ago where I was playing the game. I remember that I was super excited, because I was just starting to play. Yet the next thing I knew all my units' attacks were barely doing any damage, and the enemy was about to kill all my units since they didn't do much. I woke up just before I would have basically lost. I really hope that doesn't actually happen to me...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

I had a dream a couple nights ago where I was playing the game. I remember that I was super excited, because I was just starting to play. Yet the next thing I knew all my units' attacks were barely doing any damage, and the enemy was about to kill all my units since they didn't do much. I woke up just before I would have basically lost. I really hope that doesn't actually happen to me...

Noob!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

rjejr said:

In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

WingedSnagret

@Tech101

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Emaan

So, given the fact that I've never played a Fire Emblem game...

Is this going to be insanely hard for me? Will there be an easy option for noobs?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Happy_Mask

Yup, there's the mode where when your units die they come back next chapter. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Emaan

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yup, there's the mode where when your units die they come back next chapter. :3

Isn't that one of the key "features" to Fire Emblem that sets it apart though?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Happy_Mask

Yeah, but this way more people will actually play it. There's still the traditional option though, which I shall be playing in the entire time. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WingedSnagret

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yup, there's the mode where when your units die they come back next chapter. :3

Isn't that one of the key "features" to Fire Emblem that sets it apart though?

This will be my first FE as well, but I shall tough it out and play it traditionally from the start. u_u

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jeremyx7

WingedFish wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yup, there's the mode where when your units die they come back next chapter. :3

Isn't that one of the key "features" to Fire Emblem that sets it apart though?

This will be my first FE as well, but I shall tough it out and play it traditionally from the start. u_u

Excellent choice WingedFish! This is the choice I initially made long ago with my first Fire Emblem game I ever played and I never regretted it since. ^_^

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic