Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 5,116

ThePirateCaptain

TheKingOfTown wrote:

This is COMPLETELY off-topic, but can anyone tell me what watching a topic does? I chose "Watch topic" at the top of this thread, but I don't really know what it does.

On the top right of the forum page there is a button that says "Watched Topics" that will have all the topics you're currently watching in it. It's useful if you don't want to go searching for a particular thread.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Snagrio

Well, I'm on my third go round, and I'm going out of my way to make sure Chrom has to end up marrying Olivia. What a pain... But at least there is a nice incentive to getting all the other supports, since you get more background history and personality traits revealed when you pair up different people every time. But like I've said before, it's taking forever to get all the eligible women married off before the two-year time skip, but I'm almost done.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Wait, I just realized why Chrom is set to be admitted into the Smash Bros. roster. He has a cape. And if the past two games are anything to go by, if you're a playable FE character, you have to have a cape!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

theblackdragon

@WingedFish: I think you mean 'admitted', haha :3

So has anyone been paying attention to their barracks? I've been noticing things get added every so often when you pick up a new character, especially if it's one of the kids. I wish you could take a few steps forward and really see the inside of the room, it's hard to see those staves right in front of the window for instance, but i am loving all the little touches they've crammed into this game. so much fun~

Also, I married Cherche and Gaius (d'aww, he takes care of her, how adorable~), and i picked up Kjelle this morning. She's a fun one :3 I'm also working on getting myself up through the Dark Flier ranks, and a few of the other women in my ranks are currently going through the Wyvern Rider/Lord classes to pick up stats and skills.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Snagrio

@tbd Whoops. Derp moment on my part. Yeah I also notice that more stuff keeps getting added, including what I swear is a Christmas tree in the back right corner.

Snagrio

Arianabtd

Since @theblackdragon is talking about Gaius.
I let my older brother play, since he's a 3DS-less Fire emblem nut, and he pointed out that I didn't get Gaius! (I seriously forgot to talk to him once I got to that point.)
But I mean, Gaius and me are so alike. SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR.
I wish I has gotten him >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TheLilK98

I don't get Brady since I let Maribelle die.XD Who was Ricken's kid? (I let him die too) Also, I have an Endgame question. WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. ENDGAME SPOILER. ENDGAME SPOILER. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THE ENDGAME, SKIP THIS POST. 3...2...1... Ok, so how is MU supposed to strike the final blow when his weapon (Thoron) Does no damage? Should I try a sword?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

WingedFish wrote:

Wait, I just realized why Chrom is set to be admitted into the Smash Bros. roster. He has a cape. And if the past two games are anything to go by, if you're a playable FE character, you have to have a cape!

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheConsonant

TheLilK98 wrote:

I don't get Brady since I let Maribelle die.XD Who was Ricken's kid? (I let him die too) Also, I have an Endgame question. WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. ENDGAME SPOILER. ENDGAME SPOILER. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THE ENDGAME, SKIP THIS POST. 3...2...1... Ok, so how is MU supposed to strike the final blow when his weapon (Thoron) Does no damage? Should I try a sword?

It doesn't matter who makes the final blow during gameplay it could be someone other than Chrom and MU but after that you'll be given a choice of who will strike the final blow in dialogue.

As far as children go all children are decided on the women the only men who have set children are MU and Chrom.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Noboty

Somehow, all the female members of my party keep dying (along with some men). Makes it really hard to make babies...

Edited on by Noboty

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

SkywardLink98

@Konata YOU DIDN'T GET GAIUS! I spent hours trying to recruit him without letting anybody die! The problem was I had to defend three areas (I probably should've just defended the small room in retrospect) and only two could end up by Gaius without letting one area become weak. Then, if I moved out of position to get Gaius, he and Chrom would be exposed and one would go down, or I'd have to send someone else out to help protect them and then they'd die. It was a horrible, self-fueling cycle, and I probably had to repeat that chapter 5 times to get Gaius, and the only thing I've used him for was to marry Panne to get Yarne, who I only used a couple times to get all the characters married. I should've just let him die, lol.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

I've heard Gaius is the most popular Awakening male character in Japan, and he is even shirtless in one of the DLC involving hot springs. Just in case any Western Gaius fangirls wanted to know.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98

@WingedFish Well, half the characters are dressed like that in Hot Spring of Bonds DLC... I dunno about you, but if I was getting in a hot spring, I would want to have armor on :/

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

I think Henry's the only guy i could really call myself a 'fangirl' over, lol, except maybe Chrom. Gaius is cute, but i don't think he's marriage material next playthrough or anything :3

BEST THREAD EVER

e-love

Henry and Tharja are soul mates <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

theblackdragon

@emaan: have you put them together yet? is it awesome???

so far I've had her get with Lon'qu and Libra, both were pretty awesome. I get the feeling she's just fun no matter who you put her with :3 I wanted to put her with Chrom, but they can't support one another

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.