3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 5,046

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,021. Posted:

Aw man, I can't get enough of this music. The final boss track in particular ATM.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,022. Posted:

The article for today doesn't mention any new DLC for Fire Emblem. I thought this stuff was supposed to come out like weekly. I already paid for like, 3 more maps and there was nothing this week.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,023. Posted:

@Joshers Me too. I'm assuming you got the Golden Back and Lost Bloodlines packs like me?

If anything, I was at least hoping Lost Bloolines 2 was coming out today. I'm kinda disappointed.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,024. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Joshers Me too. I'm assuming you got the Golden Back and Lost Bloodlines packs like me?

If anything, I was at least hoping Lost Bloolines 2 was coming out today. I'm kinda disappointed.

yeah I did. I beat the main story a couple days ago. I've been hoping I'd get my DLC without waiting months after Japan gets it. Apparently they had all this stuff a long time ago (now that I mention it, I would have minded the Zelda Oracle games this week either). Sorry for being a complainer this morning. It just seems there is some sort of hold up (not saying one party is responsible) with the eShop, DLC, and Virtual Console stuff over here. Always has been.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,025. Posted:

Oh well. Maybe we'll get Paralogue 20(was that the next one?) today.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,026. Posted:

We're supposed to get lost bloodlines 2 today and unless we got paralogue 19 last week probably will be getting that today too. The dlc will update every Thursday at noon or later.

Also, Japan had this game long before us and had all the dlc before this game was even announced for localization, all that's really left is to localize the paid and free dlc. Plus it's usually not a good idea to release everything at once.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,027. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

We're supposed to get lost bloodlines 2 today and unless we got paralogue 19 last week probably will be getting that today too. The dlc will update every Thursday at noon or later.

Also, Japan had this game long before us and had all the dlc before this game was even announced for localization, all that's really left is to localize the paid and free dlc. Plus it's usually not a good idea to release everything at once.

yeah. That's true. Not a terrible idea to spread out the releases a bit, but I really think it would be ok to give us part of the paid for already packs each week you know? I understand why they may wait to wait a week or two on another all new DLC though, as it could bring people like me who have already beat it, back to the game for a bit.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,028. Posted:

We got 19, that was Walhart.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,029. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

TheConsonant wrote:

yeah. That's true. Not a terrible idea to spread out the releases a bit, but I really think it would be ok to give us part of the paid for already packs each week you know? I understand why they may wait to wait a week or two on another all new DLC though, as it could bring people like me who have already beat it, back to the game for a bit.

That's what they've been doing save for last week but that was a bit of a gaffe on their end since they didn't mean to give us exponential growth to the pack owners two weeks ago I think it was. If you didn't notice exponential growth was added last week for those that didn't buy the pack.

And if we did indeed get 19 last week then we probably won't be getting 20.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,030. Posted:

Oh well, I can hope.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,031. Posted:

Both Infinite Regalia and Lost Bloodlines 2 are up.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

kereke12

2,032. Posted:

I have a hard time getting level up

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,033. Posted:

@TheConsonant YES! Thanks for the info.
@kereke12 That's simply amazing.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,034. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Both Infinite Regalia and Lost Bloodlines 2 are up.

Nice. I guess I need to watch before I jump to conclusions, huh? :p

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,035. Posted:

FINALLY! Lost Bloodlines 2 will actually challenge me, which is what I've been hoping for.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

2,036. Posted:

Whoa, Infinite Regalia is 4 stars? I started the map and checked a few enemies and was just like, "Yeah... I'm probably dead." Most of my units aren't that high yet and I barely scraped through Lost Bloodlines 2...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

2,037. Posted:

This is COMPLETELY off-topic, but can anyone tell me what watching a topic does? I chose "Watch topic" at the top of this thread, but I don't really know what it does. :P

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

2,038. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

This is COMPLETELY off-topic, but can anyone tell me what watching a topic does? I chose "Watch topic" at the top of this thread, but I don't really know what it does. :P

Lol. It send you emails when someone posts in there. That's how I respond so fast sometimes. I'm watching like 30 topics lol!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,039. Posted:

Too easy. Now MU is a super Ninja master, with max stats, Sol, Astra,Luna,Ignis and Res +10. So. Much. Win.
The only thing that wounded him was counter from the warriors in Infinite Regalia.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

2,040. Posted:

@Tech Thanks. :P

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown