3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 2,001 to 2,020 of 5,069

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,001. Posted:

@lz: his kid depends on the mother, so he could be anyone's father, really (except lucina, naturally :3)

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

2,002. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@lz: his kid depends on the mother, so he could be anyone's father, really (except lucina, naturally :3)

Mine is Yarne, the quite literally invincible bunny!

BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY! :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,003. Posted:

I'm pairing him with Cordelia because I think he deserves an attractive red head. Plus, she's a Dark Rider so she has Gale Force and I want to pass that on to as many kids as possible.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,004. Posted:

btw, idk if anyone else has ever tried it, but did you know that if you try to rename a weapon something naughty (e.g. featuring profanity, for example), the game will warn you that the custom name will not display on someone else's 3DS if you StreetPass them and ask you if you want to still name it that anyway? I thought it was kinda neat that Nintendo chose to do it that way instead of having the same old 'you can't use that name, pick something else' line. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,005. Posted:

What the...

I didn't even know you could rename weapons.

This is going to be great.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,006. Posted:

I tried to rename one of Owain's weapons "Shadowdarkness" like he refers to one of his weapons, but it was too long :(

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,007. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

What the...

btw just in case anyone else didn't know you could rename weapons, at the 'forge' screen, you can select the weapon's name and it'll give you the option to change it. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

2,008. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

What the...

btw just in case anyone else didn't know you could rename weapons, at the 'forge' screen, you can select the weapon's name and it'll give you the option to change it. :3

Yup! Old news for me but it really nice and fun!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,009. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

What the...

I actually just started forging weapons, I really like it.

Anyhoo, I just got Noire and she turned out blonde, instead of Brunette like I thought she would.
Does the father determine the hair color?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,010. Posted:

@Konata Yes. The mother determines the child, the father determines hair color

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,011. Posted:

Spoilers aside. I really hope we see a direct sequel to this game. They did it with Path to Radiance --> Radiant Dawn.
Why not with this one? :O

I'd also love to just see two Fire Emblem 3DS games, like what they did with the GBA.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,012. Posted:

@Emaan As long as Lucina is the next lord if they make a sequel.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,013. Posted:

@emaan: Depending on which ending you go for, it's entirely possible for there to be a sequel :3 if they do go that route, i'd hope there will be some way to connect your data from the original game into the sequel so that you can maybe unlock some special scenes or characters :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,014. Posted:

I never bother naming weapons since they tend to break on me so darn fast. :p

Oh, and every time I see Panne or Yarne go into their beast forms, I think of the vicious man-eating bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. XD

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,015. Posted:

@theblackdragon But what if the game is on Wii U? Then again Nintendo has been working inter-system connectivity between the two, so I guess that'd be up by the time the sequel would come out. Also on a slightly different note, is Atlus doing most of the work on the Shin-Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem game, or is Intelligent Systems also helping out?

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,016. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Then there'd be two Lucina's, unless the sequel takes place only a small amount of time later. In which case I think that'd be crossing the line, as this game crosses both stories from Valm and Altea already, the Final Boss is silenced forever, Gharnef and Medues have been dead for a kajillion years, and the last Spotpass character seems to have a spot of foreshadowing in his backstory.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,017. Posted:

@WingedFish
Since it's a crossover I'd assume both teams are working on it equally.

It's very possible that we might get a sequel or at least another entry considering we aren't that far into the 3DS's life span.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,018. Posted:

@WingedFish they don't break with Armsthrift and 50+ luck. A lot of Donnel's kids can have 50+ luck and can be mercenaries. I got him married to Lissa so Owain has two Forged Brave weapons :D

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

2,019. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Then there'd be two Lucina's, unless the sequel takes place only a small amount of time later. In which case I think that'd be crossing the line, as this game crosses both stories from Valm and Altea already, the Final Boss is silenced forever, Gharnef and Medues have been dead for a kajillion years, and the last Spotpass character seems to have a spot of foreshadowing in his backstory.

Eh, a kajillion years is stretching it, the game pretty much says that the last time we marth was a few thousand years prior.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,020. Posted:

Yeah, but you get the point, they're nothing special, and they're not coming back (unless we get a ridiculous plot device), and Altea isn't even Altea anymore. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u