3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,941 to 1,960 of 4,977

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,941. Posted:

@MetallicDonkey: I've never seen more than one skill activated per strike, however if you're hitting twice due to speed, i have seen two different battle skills activate during the same attack round, one for each strike.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

1,942. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@MetallicDonkey: I've never seen more than one skill activated per strike, however if you're hitting twice due to speed, i have seen two different battle skills activate during the same attack round, one for each strike.

Yes, you can definitely have two activate in the same round just as long they are part of separate attacks.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,943. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Yeah, I've seen that. Towards the end of my first playthrough my core characters were doling out some massive damage that way.

I think my best single strike so far was when my avatar had Ignis triggered and a critical hit. It was a combined 219 damage dealt.

Of course, the guy he was attacking only had like 50 HP, so just a tad overkill.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,944. Posted:

By the gods, Frederick says "My body is ready" in his A support with the avatar. Best game ever.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,945. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

By the gods, Frederick says "My body is ready" in his A support with the avatar. Best game ever.

:o he says that!?!?!?
/me needs to see that

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,946. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Hmm, did ol' Reggie have a little input on the localization writing? ;)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

1,947. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

The localization team has put in a lot of "memes" into this game, they're usually hidden pretty well though, that one deserves to be out in the open though.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,948. Posted:

I'm seriously loving Inigo, he is pretty strong right now, as I am training him in the way... OF THE DANCE! So he can charm all the ladies.

Anyhoo, I'm trying to pick a suitable wife for him, any suggestions? I haven't Married Off any of the kids from the future so I can pick any of them.
:3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,949. Posted:

@Konata Marry him to Noire, if you've unlocked her. The supports are hilarious :D

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,950. Posted:

@Konata Or, if you're feeling devilish, do as I did and pair him with Nah. Yes, the player of Awakening hitched with a no-nonsense dragon girl who'll eat him the second he turns unfaithful. /laughs evilly

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

1,951. Posted:

Quite frankly, if they allowed multiple % trigger skills on one attack the game could become quite broken especially the Astra skill (which already factors in criticals for each individual hit). Lol can you imagine: Astra->Aether->Aether->Aether->Aether->Aether or maybe Astra->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis......

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

1,952. Posted:

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

Quite frankly, if they allowed multiple % trigger skills on one attack the game could become quite broken especially the Astra skill (which already factors in criticals for each individual hit). Lol can you imagine: Astra->Aether->Aether->Aether->Aether->Aether or maybe Astra->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis->Ignis......

Plus that would open up the possibility of having infinite astra

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,953. Posted:

I just want to know if anyone else got that at one of Chrom/Frederick's support conversations, Freddy apparently put posters of Chrom naked in all of the tents in order to advertise the army. This game is just so... I just really love this game. :'(

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,954. Posted:

Today is Lissa's birthday.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,955. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Today is Lissa's birthday.

She retired in my quest to save the world..... :C

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,956. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

I just want to know if anyone else got that at one of Chrom/Frederick's support conversations, Freddy apparently put posters of Chrom naked in all of the tents in order to advertise the army. This game is just so... I just really love this game. :'(

SUPPORT CONVERSATION SPOILER

Ha, yeah, there are some crazy ones. In their first support conversation, I caught Vaike...well, I'm going to go with him pleasuring himself.

Me: Vaike? What are you up to out here?
Vaike: Eh? Me? Up to? Nothin'! Har har! Yessir, just a whooole lot of nothin'. Oh, lookie here! Pretty flowers! I sure do love me a pretty flower, don't you? Yep! Love 'em. All of 'em! Say what's your favorite flower?
Me: ...Okay, now I KNOW you're up to something.
Vaike: Har har! Nope, not me! Just lookin' at all them pretty flowers is all. Nice, ain't they?
Me: Liar. You're trying to see who's bathing in the spring over there.
Vaike: Spring? There's a spring? Why, I had NO idea!
Me: Don't play dumb with me, Vaike! Now stop leering and get back to camp.
Vaike: Aw, come on now! You're a man! You know how it is! Don't you ever--
Me: No. I don't. ...Thank the gods. (Obviously lying).
Vaike: Right, goody two-shoes, ain't ya? Interrupting my fun just when...Oh fine. Guess I'm done lookin' at flowers. But don't think you can keep me...Huh? What's that?
Me: That's Sully's horse isn't it? Gods, but it's a fierce-looking brute. Do you see how it's glaring at us? It's almost as if it thinks...
Vaike: IT'S GONNA CHARGE! RUN! RUN FOR YOU LIIIIIIFE!
Me: But, I didn't do anything! Gyaaaa!

B and A are just as funny.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,957. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

Do you have one of the posters? I would love to see... Wait! I mean never mind... What was I thinking?
Haha....

I love almost every support convo with Frederick in it, he always makes them funny.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

1,958. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Here it is:
Untitled

And the video to go with it:
http://youtu.be/yxzlzvs5ktM

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,959. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

This and Frederick/Avatar is now what I am going to do later.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,960. Posted:

@Konata I married him to Lucina, their supports are pretty funny. I do wish I'd married him to Noire though, their supports are much better then Lucina's support with him.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332