Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 5,116

TsunamiSensei

Hubba's observations are random. They change every time you go to the hubba tester.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Retro_on_theGo

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@retro, it's the weapon rank, at the moment you only have a glass axe equipable for her, probably because you don't have a bronze axe

oooh. Thank you! That's a big help!

I like how everyone is pairing up couples strategically based on support, abilities, stats whatever and I'm just pairing up who I think are cute together or shows they like someone. .__.

Happy_Mask

Everybody knows the soup ladel is the best weapon. Nothing beats cracking a skull with the same object you serve an army soup with. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

@Retro Also you can use an Arms Scroll which automatically bumps up all of the chosen character's weapon/staff rank to the next level. You can usually get said item from enemies or from traveling merchants.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tricoloryoshi

@retro, lol, that's what I'm doing, join the club, :3

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

ThePirateCaptain

@Retro
That's what i'm doing, but also trying not to be too hasty since I haven't met too many characters yet.

Well Chapter 5 took me way to many tries to beat. It's a good thing Lissa has the Miracle skill or I still wouldn't have beaten it

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Jaz007

How long does it take to get to the outrealm where you can download the free map DLC and how many levels are there and such to get there? I'm playing other game ATM and would like to hold off on this till I will focus solely on this game but I want the free map DLC so I want to know how much time needs to be invested on it because I want to rush to there skipping all story, get the DLC and delete my save file saving the experience if possible.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

TsunamiSensei

beat chapter 4

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Spoony_Tech

Jaz007 wrote:

How long does it take to get to the outrealm where you can download the free map DLC and how many levels are there and such to get there? I'm playing other game ATM and would like to hold off on this till I will focus solely on this game but I want the free map DLC so I want to know how much time needs to be invested on it because I want to rush to there skipping all story, get the DLC and delete my save file saving the experience if possible.

Today is the last day or tomorrow is for the dlc. It will take 3-5 hours so get to playing it now!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Happy_Mask wrote:

Everybody knows the soup ladel is the best weapon. Nothing beats cracking a skull with the same object you serve an army soup with. :3

do any of those 'weak and ill-suited for battle' weapons have any purpose? i've got like a ladle, a log or a stick, some kind of lame bow, and a couple other things that just don't do much. you can't forge 'em, but i've never tried them... are they just for challenge runs or something? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@retro, it's the weapon rank, at the moment you only have a glass axe equipable for her, probably because you don't have a bronze axe

I like how everyone is pairing up couples strategically based on support, abilities, stats whatever and I'm just pairing up who I think are cute together or shows they like someone. .__.

High-five.
I do the same thing x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Konata wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

High-five.
I do the same thing x3.

Yeah me too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jaz007

Tech101 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Today is the last day or tomorrow is for the dlc. It will take 3-5 hours so get to playing it now!!

Thanks. I think I'll just pass on the DLC and play the game when I'll enjoy it the most rather than play it when Ill enjoy it less for $2.50 in DLC free. I'm also kind of mad now that I can't just download DLC straight from the store like I can with PS3 now.

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

theblackdragon wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

do any of those 'weak and ill-suited for battle' weapons have any purpose? i've got like a ladle, a log or a stick, some kind of lame bow, and a couple other things that just don't do much. you can't forge 'em, but i've never tried them... are they just for challenge runs or something? :3

They're joke weapons. I just get a kick out of using them to disembowel soldiers . I'm partial to the log, particularly because I can give it to Chrom and make Captain's log jokes.
"Captains Log: Star Date: DEATH!"

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheConsonant

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh. Chrom and Sully got marriend out of no where! Was hoping I'd get to choose these things. Oh well. I guess I'm pretty happy with Chrom and Sully.
Can Lissa even uses Axes!?! War Cleric says she can but I can't equip anything other than the Glass Axe. >:[

Chrom automatically marries the woman he has the most relationship points with after chapter 11; you can marry him off before though. Like others have said it's because Lissa's axe rank starts at E so you can only use bronze or glass axes until that rank goes up either by her using her axe a lot or using an arms scroll. Which funnily enough is a book in this game not a scroll.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Klimbatize

Okay, I'm on my second playthrough but I'm not sure if I've ever seen two skill/luck based skills triggered in one attack yet. What I mean is, can someone have Aether activated (likelihood is skill % divided by 2) AND say Ignis activated (likelihood is skill %) in the same strike? I know skills can often be tripled if a Critical hit is thrown on there, but that's obviously not an equipped skill. I have yet to see this happen yet. Either I'm unlucky or only one skill is allowed per strike.

Anyone know?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TheConsonant

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Okay, I'm on my second playthrough but I'm not sure if I've ever seen two skill/luck based skills triggered in one attack yet. What I mean is, can someone have Aether activated (likelihood is skill % divided by 2) AND say Ignis activated (likelihood is skill %) in the same strike? I know skills can often be tripled if a Critical hit is thrown on there, but that's obviously not an equipped skill. I have yet to see this happen yet. Either I'm unlucky or only one skill is allowed per strike.

Anyone know?

No, only one battle skill can be activated at a time probably because of Astra.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Klimbatize

Ah, cool. That'll help me as I'm planning what skills to pass on to my kids in this playthrough.

First time around I paid no attention to that. I just matched whoever I wanted. This time I'm trying to spawn some powerful kids.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.