Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 5,116

Arianabtd

Dang it!
Paralog 10 is killing me.
Spoilers!
Okay I know I have to lead What's her face, up to her friend what's his face. But it's so hard because of course they kill her in one shot... Do you suggest I lead my whole team up with her? I only sent like three groups of 2 last time.

Edit: This is seriously really hard, I'm gonna give it a rest until tomorrow.
end of spoilers!
I just noticed the extras section (I'm super later to the party.)
I can't wait to try the relationship rater-guy.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Konata wrote:

To be honest, I found no real use for Olivia. So once I got her I randomly paired her up with Frederick because I always keep him and Chrom without partners.
Then they gained a relationship level so I just kept it that way.

her support conversations are hilarious in general, if you're in it for the support stuff. she's definitely one of the more fun characters i think :3

Also, if you're having that much trouble with a paralogue, it could be that you're just rushing into it. relax, go grind for a bit and work on getting some skills for your doods, and try the paralogue again later.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

moomoo

Konata wrote:

To be honest, I found no real use for Olivia. So once I got her I randomly paired her up with Frederick because I always keep him and Chrom without partners.
Then they gained a relationship level so I just kept it that way.

For what it's worth, dance grinding with her to level 30 and then changing her classes can make her become a very effective member. I was able to get to become an Assassin with Lethality that moves twice through Galeforce, since I made her a Dark Pegasus beforehand. She's pretty much my best unit.
Also, just beat the game. Activity log says it took over 61 hours. Wow.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Happy_Mask

@Konata I'd suggest sending your strongest fliers or cavalry on Severa's route, and sending the rest of your units the other way. This way you clean out anybody posing a threat, and gain your precious experience for your units that need it on the other route. Make sure you bring a thief though, as you'll need to open a chest or two. Once you clear all the enemies except her little villager friend, let her stroll up to him, she'll talk to him, and you'll be able to control her.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

@Sonicman - Thank you. I used the Sorcerer myself, being able to use dark magic to prevent death on the final map was far too useful.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

@happy, or you can be like me and have a guy with a chest key take one chest and one take the master key enemy drop to use on the other chest~

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

e-love

I love Severa. She's so sassy D:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@happy, or you can be like me and have a guy with a chest key take one chest and one take the master key enemy drop to use on the other chest~

Respect for using keys Tri. I have, like, 20 in the convoy.
@Emaan I paired her with Inigo, typical skirt-chasing Inigo, and Severa acts like she wants to rip his head off. ._.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Ah, my internet got fixed so now I can upload the BitF comic directly for those who haven't seen it yet.
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

Try bring in units with more movement into the paralog. If you can keep a little bit ahead of Severa you can kill off some of the enemies. I had my slower units pair up with Pegasus Knights and Mounted units, and (at the time I was overleveled) you can cut down enough of there forces so that by the time she gets there, most of the enemies will be dead. All you really have to do is stay 4 or so spaces ahead of her so no enemies can reach her. (Oh, and Galeforce would help a lot, but it's possible to do the mission without it.)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Arianabtd

My brother helped me beat Paralog 10 (He's the Fire emblem nut in my house x3.)
And hooray we finished it.

Second, I finally talked to Old Hubba. He is so funny!
But what is disturbing is apparently me and my Husband are doomed!
Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

I smirk and am also creeped out when two guys or girls are both head over heels and Old Hubba says things like, "I'm not judging ladies!" or "I'm rooting for you man!" Glad I know it's all for fun and not actually relevant. Oh, and my favorite tagline is loins afire XD.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

3Dash wrote:

Well, with Frederick and Lissa, it says they're feighning love.

Well (slight spoiler regarding supports) she says he was her first love, sooooo...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Whopper744

SkywardLink98 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Well, with Frederick and Lissa, it says they're feighning love.

Well (slight spoiler regarding supports) she says he was her first love, sooooo...

My avatar is married to LIssa and I believe Hubba said they will last or something good. I seem to like them as a couple, and it's going to be kinda weird when I start another play through and have them with different people.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TheConsonant

Ark_Sin wrote:

I just changed Olivia's class from Dancer to Myrmidon (considering I use the dancer ability far too little).

Was that a good choice?

As far as her growths go myrmidon is a good choice but I feel peg knight the dark flier is better to get the galeforce skill so you can pass that down; however, if you want to keep using her myrmidon is probably best.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

@retro, it's the weapon rank, at the moment you only have a glass axe equipable for her, probably because you don't have a bronze axe

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.