3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,034

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,881. Posted:

I could send my Grandmaster into any battle with Cordelia paired up with him, and he would win pretty much every time. In fact, that's why I made Morgan a Tactician then Grandmaster, and now she's really powerful, especially when paired up with someone.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sonicman

1,882. Posted:

@3Dash I prefer the healing ability of Dark Knights. But that's just me. I'll probably make Morgan a Grandmaster in this run (Lunatic/Classic).

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonicman1011

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,883. Posted:

Well, I can understand that. Although, tbh, I forget the last time I used one of my character to heal another character, because the characters I use have a high defense, and if they don't, I use vulneraries/elixirs/concoctions.

Good luck on your Lunatic run. I'm gonna give it a go on Hard and Casual after I get all or most of the supports.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sonicman

1,884. Posted:

@3Dash I'm referring to the Soultaker ability that Dark Knights have, they don't get staves.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonicman1011

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,885. Posted:

The lifetaker ability is amazing. I'm getting my avatar that ability, and then turning him back to a grandmaster.
Edit: Sorry, Lifetaker is what I meant to put.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,886. Posted:

@Skywardlink What's it do and what class do you have to be to get it?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,887. Posted:

@3Dash: It's 'lifetaker', and it's the Dark Knight lvl 15 ability. If it activates (not sure offhand what the trigger is), you recover like 30% or 50% of your HP after you defeat an enemy (i don't have the game in front of me atm to double-check, lol). it's a great ability to have around :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,888. Posted:

@tbd - Ok, thanks. I'll have to get that one on a few of my units later.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,889. Posted:

If you defeat an enemy (on your turn) you get 50% of your HP back, so for my avatar he get's 40 HP back for every enemy he kills, meaning he's unstoppable even on some of the harder maps.

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,890. Posted:

Holy crap, I absolutely LOVE the Amatsu. You can Throw it across two spaces like an arrow, AND you can fight hand to hand combat.
And dare I mention it looks pretty awesome?
I don't know why I never used it until now.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

1,891. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@3Dash: It's 'lifetaker', and it's the Dark Knight lvl 15 ability. If it activates (not sure offhand what the trigger is), you recover like 30% or 50% of your HP after you defeat an enemy (i don't have the game in front of me atm to double-check, lol). it's a great ability to have around :3

The War Monk/Cleric is has an ability that heals 30% health (guaranteed) at the start of each turn (level 15). Lol kind of tempted to have both abilities on one character.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,892. Posted:

Kinda spoiler-ish from paralog 6
Oh and I just got Inigo....
He's an.. INTERESTING character..
Male dancer eh? Takes after this mother I guess x3.
He seems like a good combination of Frederick and Olivia, so I'm gonna try to use him in battle.
End of sorta Spoiler-ish

I'm speeding through all the paralogs, after taking so many hours trying to build up relationships. The paralogs are starting to get a little tricky.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,893. Posted:

I'm trying to get Inigo and Noire married.

Thse conversations are quite funny!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,894. Posted:

I'll never get to see Inigo since Olivia died in my game... </3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,895. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I'll never get to see Inigo since Olivia died in my game... </3

Aww.
I love him because he has the most AWKWARD conversations with his mother. It's so funny to read him trying to get out of "Dance Practice" with her.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,896. Posted:

I haven't lost any of my characters, because of Reseting. I have, however, made it impossible for some people to marry. Whoops.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,897. Posted:

I've reset for everyone else. Olivia died in the chapter she joined my team, with the SPOILER-sorta battle against King Gangrel.

I had already reset multiple times since that battle was pretty difficult and I lost a few of my people on accident. I was really close to victory right when Olivia died, and I just didn't feel like doing the whole chapter over again for her. Oh well. :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,898. Posted:

To be honest, I found no real use for Olivia. So once I got her I randomly paired her up with Frederick because I always keep him and Chrom without partners.
Then they gained a relationship level so I just kept it that way.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,899. Posted:

I think if Olivia were still around, I would have gotten her and Gaius in love <3

:p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,900. Posted:

Personally, I had my unit marry Olivia. I kinda wish I had gotten Noire and Inigo married vs Inigo and Lucina. While it was funny, his support with Noire beats it easy. (In Lucina and Inigos S support, she threatens to "chop him into little bloody pieces")