Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,116

New_3DaSh_XL

I could send my Grandmaster into any battle with Cordelia paired up with him, and he would win pretty much every time. In fact, that's why I made Morgan a Tactician then Grandmaster, and now she's really powerful, especially when paired up with someone.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sonicman

@3Dash I prefer the healing ability of Dark Knights. But that's just me. I'll probably make Morgan a Grandmaster in this run (Lunatic/Classic).

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I can understand that. Although, tbh, I forget the last time I used one of my character to heal another character, because the characters I use have a high defense, and if they don't, I use vulneraries/elixirs/concoctions.

Good luck on your Lunatic run. I'm gonna give it a go on Hard and Casual after I get all or most of the supports.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sonicman

@3Dash I'm referring to the Soultaker ability that Dark Knights have, they don't get staves.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

SkywardLink98

The lifetaker ability is amazing. I'm getting my avatar that ability, and then turning him back to a grandmaster.
Edit: Sorry, Lifetaker is what I meant to put.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

@3Dash: It's 'lifetaker', and it's the Dark Knight lvl 15 ability. If it activates (not sure offhand what the trigger is), you recover like 30% or 50% of your HP after you defeat an enemy (i don't have the game in front of me atm to double-check, lol). it's a great ability to have around :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

If you defeat an enemy (on your turn) you get 50% of your HP back, so for my avatar he get's 40 HP back for every enemy he kills, meaning he's unstoppable even on some of the harder maps.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Arianabtd

Holy crap, I absolutely LOVE the Amatsu. You can Throw it across two spaces like an arrow, AND you can fight hand to hand combat.
And dare I mention it looks pretty awesome?
I don't know why I never used it until now.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ernest_The_Crab

theblackdragon wrote:

@3Dash: It's 'lifetaker', and it's the Dark Knight lvl 15 ability. If it activates (not sure offhand what the trigger is), you recover like 30% or 50% of your HP after you defeat an enemy (i don't have the game in front of me atm to double-check, lol). it's a great ability to have around :3

The War Monk/Cleric is has an ability that heals 30% health (guaranteed) at the start of each turn (level 15). Lol kind of tempted to have both abilities on one character.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Arianabtd

Kinda spoiler-ish from paralog 6
Oh and I just got Inigo....
He's an.. INTERESTING character..
Male dancer eh? Takes after this mother I guess x3.
He seems like a good combination of Frederick and Olivia, so I'm gonna try to use him in battle.
End of sorta Spoiler-ish

I'm speeding through all the paralogs, after taking so many hours trying to build up relationships. The paralogs are starting to get a little tricky.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

e-love

I'll never get to see Inigo since Olivia died in my game... </3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

I'll never get to see Inigo since Olivia died in my game... </3

Aww.
I love him because he has the most AWKWARD conversations with his mother. It's so funny to read him trying to get out of "Dance Practice" with her.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

e-love

I've reset for everyone else. Olivia died in the chapter she joined my team, with the SPOILER-sorta battle against King Gangrel.

I had already reset multiple times since that battle was pretty difficult and I lost a few of my people on accident. I was really close to victory right when Olivia died, and I just didn't feel like doing the whole chapter over again for her. Oh well.

Arianabtd

To be honest, I found no real use for Olivia. So once I got her I randomly paired her up with Frederick because I always keep him and Chrom without partners.
Then they gained a relationship level so I just kept it that way.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

e-love

I think if Olivia were still around, I would have gotten her and Gaius in love <3

SkywardLink98

Personally, I had my unit marry Olivia. I kinda wish I had gotten Noire and Inigo married vs Inigo and Lucina. While it was funny, his support with Noire beats it easy. (In Lucina and Inigos S support, she threatens to "chop him into little bloody pieces")

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.