Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,116

Happy_Mask

Also, a tip some of you may not know. You can go into the options during a skirmish to change the track that plays in the background.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

It could use more work and I'll be working at it more when I have more free time. WARNING THIS TABLE CONTAINS NAMES AND INFORMATION THAT COULD BE SEEN AS SPOILERS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auel4sQ0MZfzdGxC...
It is mainly the children that need to be finished. I've pooled some of it since the actually game launch from a source with lots of errors and I've been trying to replace those with the actual information as I encounter it in game, but this is taking sometime, particularly as I'm playing on Lunatic+ now, I did it while playing Lunatic and I'm busy so I haven't gone at it with some easier difficultly to do a lot of testing.

Also this will help:
Yellow - Character starts with this skills
Cyan - character will learn this skill before being able to promote or change class
Red - A skill that the character gets from a class they can't be
Green - Character is from a Paralogue level
Orange - Spotpass delivered map
Purple -Bonus Box character
Pink - Can only learn from parent
Blue - Gets class from parent
Note worth is the dark blue that is a few skills I'm not sure now to list colour wise yet do to a rare condition
Starting skill number is on the bottom, total possible skills bellow it
All Characters, Skills, Classes and Chapter Numbers with a black triangle in the top right corner means I attached a note, which will let you get more information, hope at least one of you finds it useful.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Snagrio

Whew, I've been trying to marry off as many characters possible. Props to @SkywardLink98 for attempting to unlock all the supports, what a tough job!

SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!
I've noticed that when you get two future children married (at least from what I've seen so far) they never mention a ring or otherwise use one. Kinda weird. Oh, and I accidentally got Lucina and Owain together as "companions" before I noticed they couldn't get married (which is a good thing though considering they are first cousins...), oops. And Libra has caught my attention lately, since I've about run out of potential partners, I brought him to action (along with Mirial, whom I also barely use) and he's actually quite decent.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

Has anyone tried the compatibility check thing in the Extras menu from the title screen?

It's so funny x3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Adam

Can someone please explain how the prologue in lunatic is even remotely possible? Everyone but Freddy dies in one fight. This is especially annoying because I have to reset my options preferences every time since there is no chance to save.

I already beat Hard without difficulty, so I don't want to play the same settings again... But this just seems stupid hard. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Apparently you let Freddy kill everything and hide in the corner with the rest of them.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Tricoloryoshi

Emaan wrote:

Has anyone tried the compatibility check thing in the Extras menu from the title screen?

It's so funny x3

Eww, old hubba?
He's a dirty old man, example: "hoo, it's hotter 'n Elfire in here!!!"
Honestly, it kinda disgusts me.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

e-love

@Tricoloryoshi, really? Well I find it hilarious

Gaius and Chrom

Gaius ---> wants to snuggle
mocks openly <----- Chrom

>:3

Happy_Mask

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Emaan wrote:

It's so funny x3

Eww, old hubba?
He's a dirty old man, example: "hoo, it's hotter 'n Elfire in here!!!"
Honestly, it kinda disgusts me.

You haven't seen him in the 3rd DLC chapter, where he is "fumbling around with his...". D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Klimbatize

Adam wrote:

Can someone please explain how the prologue in lunatic is even remotely possible? Everyone but Freddy dies in one fight. This is especially annoying because I have to reset my options preferences every time since there is no chance to save.

I already beat Hard without difficulty, so I don't want to play the same settings again... But this just seems stupid hard. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Apparently you let Freddy kill everything and hide in the corner with the rest of them.

Before I unlocked the Wireless stuff so I could grind my players to higher levels, my strategy in those early levels on Lunatic was to pair Chrom with Frederick, give Frederick Elixers and Veneraries, and try to have him take everyone out. I would then try to keep my other units from seeing any action. It was hard sometimes, as often the enemy goes for your weaker units anyway, but eventually I'd get lucky with a combination of dual strikes and blocks from Chrom so I'd beat a level. Once you open up the DLC stuff, Lunatic becomes so, so, so much easier.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Tricoloryoshi

@happy_mask, now I don't tink I'll ever get dlc for anything ever again.

Three#1658

e-love

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Embrace him >:[

Tricoloryoshi

Emaan wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Embrace him >:[

Um...
What?

Three#1658

Snagrio

Agreed. The dude is a freaking creep!

On another note, check out this hilarious comic from Brawl in the Family. (I tried posting it here directly, but my stupid computer is being, well, stupid. )
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/

I find it to be so true too, since it seems like tomes are just burned though (pun intended) within a few battles and I have to keep giving magic users a constant supply of them. XD

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

Emaan wrote:

It's so funny x3

I find it, and "Old Hubba" rather distubring honestly.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Noboty

Just lost one of my units to BS crit (in the turn right before I was to kill the boss.

Does not feel good.

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

Spoony_Tech

@WingedFish Lol!!

Old Hubba is awesome. He says some of the funniest stuff. Reminds me of some old anime characters.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

I'm gonna beat Monster Hunter before the servers go down and then I'll finish the support log. Then maybe I'll make videos of all the different S supports and put them on youtube so people don't have to do what I'm doing.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Sonicman

I don't really have an opinion on Old Hubba, as he isn't really a "staple character". Also, does anyone use Dark Knight for Robin's final class besides me...? I find it alot better of a class than Grandmaster. Oh, and nice list @Aqueous.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.