3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,821 to 1,840 of 5,069

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,821. Posted:

@TheKingOfTown - If you mean Anna, yes and no you can't recruit her

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,822. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

I mean the village you can (presumably) enter. I already knew you can't recruit her yet.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,823. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

I mean the village you can (presumably) enter. I already knew you can't recruit her yet.

You get a Physic

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,824. Posted:

Have I mentioned how awesome Stahl is?
I sent him to a sparkling square and he found an item and said:
"What's this? Is It edible? I haven't eaten in minutes!"
He's like, the best husband ever. Always talking about food x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,825. Posted:

I think Ricken is probably my least favorite characters so far. Most of his supports have been rather dull.

Nowi really doesn't bother me that much honestly. It's not the first time an FE game has gone with some overactive dragon loli either.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,826. Posted:

The Male MU and Gregor supports are... I'm not even sure what to call them. ._.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,827. Posted:

Konata wrote:

If he's considering eating something he found on the ground you need to feed him more :)

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,828. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Konata wrote:

If he's considering eating something he found on the ground you need to feed him more :)

I think he needs to eat less. I don't know where he packs it all away!

Side note, I added you on my 3DS :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,829. Posted:

To confirm an earlier post: Yes, if you have no female supports with Chrom, Sumia is his default bride. Disappointing, as I don't use pegasus knights, though her daughter is fairly amusing to have in the party, even if not used in battle.

Has anyone played on insane? I tried several times and could not get halfway through the first stage. Beat it on Hard with very little trouble. This is quite the step up. Could use some tips.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,830. Posted:

Who else got the most recent spot pass chapter and character to go along with it?

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,831. Posted:

I couldn't get past chapter 2 in Lunatic/Classic mode. Chapter 1 took me about an hour mainly because of that Risen carrying a damn Hammer, but Chapter 2 was near impossible without letting anyone die.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,832. Posted:

Adam wrote:

Has anyone played on insane? I tried several times and could not get halfway through the first stage. Beat it on Hard with very little trouble. This is quite the step up. Could use some tips.

I am playing on Lunatic on my second playthrough. Hard was a cakewalk in comparison.

My first tip would be to play it on Casual if you're going the Lunatic route. That way you will only have to reset 20 times as opposed to 50 per map. I am currently doing Lunatic/Classic and those first few levels were brutal. I eventually just had to sacrifice Vaike. I couldn't beat Chapter 3 without doing so. :(

Once you can get to where wireless opens up, it's a bit easier because you can grind a bit. Still challenging to escape some of the grindage levels alive, but it's definitely rewarding when you beat a map on this difficulty setting.

I also make sure I just achieve the map objective. I used to try to annihilate every unit, even if the objective was to only beat the Commander...but no more. So, for example, on Chapter 3 (where you're outside a castle wall) I wound up doing a bit of cat and mouse to get 6 or 7 enemies to chase us around, with the intention of getting the Commander alone. Definitely have to use brains over brawn on many of these levels on Lunatic.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,833. Posted:

just beat chapters 9 and 10
;________________; NOOOOOOOOOOO! ;__;
Chapter 10 was so melancholy, yet beautiful! The 3D effect was gorgeous, ironically. That was the first time I left it on through a whole chapter. spoilers So that choice probably doesn't even affect the story at all, huh? :/ I hate when they do that. I can't believe Emm did that! I hardly knew ya. end spoilers

Donnel is now a Mercenary! Yay! He's even got that awesome ability you get for him at level 15! I also made Sully a Paladin. Everyone else is just waiting on a Master Seal. :P

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,834. Posted:

^I thought the same x3
Spoiley.
I was like Emmeryn! I spent this whole time protecting you, and you STILL JUMPED!?!
End of Spoiley

I don't know why but I never bothered using Donnel... I just I'll try using him next play through.

I like Paladin's, I made Stahl a Paladin and he's pretty awesome at attacking things x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,835. Posted:

I made Sully a Myrmidon and she kicks butt~

also, not sure if anyone cares or not, but if you're working with someone to help you out by putting items for you to purchase onto their StreetPass party, they'll only be able to buy one of each unique item you give your characters to hold no matter how many of them you give. for example, if two of your StreetPass party units have Second Seals, the person you StreetPass will still only be able to purchase one from you via Parleying. idk if a thief would be able to steal them (or make them green, whatever), but if your intended target doesn't use thieves anyway, don't bother loading your people with crazy amounts of the same gear. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,836. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chapter 10 was so melancholy, yet beautiful! The 3D effect was gorgeous, ironically. That was the first time I left it on through a whole chapter. spoilers So that choice probably doesn't even affect the story at all, huh? :/ I hate when they do that. I can't believe Emm did that! I hardly knew ya. end spoilers

Donnel is now a Mercenary! Yay! He's even got that awesome ability you get for him at level 15! I also made Sully a Paladin. Everyone else is just waiting on a Master Seal. :P

Use a Master Seal on Donnel. He becomes a god ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

1,837. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

I made Sully a Myrmidon and she kicks butt~

also, not sure if anyone cares or not, but if you're working with someone to help you out by putting items for you to purchase onto their StreetPass party, they'll only be able to buy one of each unique item you give your characters to hold no matter how many of them you give. for example, if two of your StreetPass party units have Second Seals, the person you StreetPass will still only be able to purchase one from you via Parleying. idk if a thief would be able to steal them (or make them green, whatever), but if your intended target doesn't use thieves anyway, don't bother loading your people with crazy amounts of the same gear. :3

I thought they removed the "steal" ability from thieves in this one.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,838. Posted:

I changed Chroms class to a great lord
My avatar(Quote) to a Grand master
Kellam to a better...sheilds men is it? I forgot...
Gregor to a horse back rider
And Lissa to a War Cleric
Ayone change thier troops' classes to something new or older?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,839. Posted:

I wanted to but decided to play it safe for the first playthrough. When my characters capped out on their second class, I used second seal to "change" them to the same class, effectively just resetting their level so they could continue gaining experience. It amuses me that it still says CLASS CHANGE and the character still offers some cocky quote even though nothing has happened and they gained no stats.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,840. Posted:

LordLzGlad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chapter 10 was so melancholy, yet beautiful! The 3D effect was gorgeous, ironically. That was the first time I left it on through a whole chapter. spoilers So that choice probably doesn't even affect the story at all, huh? :/ I hate when they do that. I can't believe Emm did that! I hardly knew ya. end spoilersDonnel is now a Mercenary! Yay! He's even got that awesome ability you get for him at level 15! I also made Sully a Paladin. Everyone else is just waiting on a Master Seal. :P

Use a Master Seal on Donnel. He becomes a god ;)

You have to play the most recent spot pass chapter, then Donny will seem like nothing. :3