Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,776 to 1,795 of 5,116

ThePirateCaptain

How exactly does the whole spotpass team thing from the bonus box work? I recruited Florina from FE7 by paying for her and there's a bunch more characters in the bonus box as well. Do you just select them to have them appear on your map then play a level to recruit them?

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

founder3

My code is 0103-9594-0151
Squeaks
I'm currently playing fire emblem

Code: 0103-9594-0151
Name: Squeaks
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Whopper744

CapnPancakes wrote:

How exactly does the whole spotpass team thing from the bonus box work? I recruited Florina from FE7 by paying for her and there's a bunch more characters in the bonus box as well. Do you just select them to have them appear on your map then play a level to recruit them?

You can fight and defeat them to recruit the leader or pay to recruit the leader. You can't recruit the rest of their team.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Aqueous

ktribal wrote:

Hey I have a question. Suppose my darling Stahl has been a Cavalier > Great Knight > Paladin. He has great stats now, around the 30s-50s. However, what if I were to Second Seal him into a Myrmidon for the 'Vantage' skill, I see that most of his stats will be maxed (in green), around the 20s. If I Master Seal back to the more advanced class (like Paladin because that's his final job), will I recover all the stats I lost? Will his stats revert to when he was a Paladin or will I have to work his stats up again from the Myrmidon stat cap? :/

He will mostly, the stats will suffer stat bonus and restrictions upon returning to the class but it keeps the highest recorded value, also it has some kind of leveling thing, you can max out stats as say a Paladin but even if the stat cap is the same in General, you might see a small reduction of your stat as an example but you'll keep most of the stats and if it is a class you hit the caps on you should have the caps again depending on the class your leaving.

Edit: Oh almost forgot, Lunatic+ Chapter 3 is insane, I agree with the other person who mentioned the difficulty, but if beat wireless will open up which should ease future challenges a little...... or not. However I find it not so much impossible as random as enemies get a random number of random skills, normally not passing 2-3 depending on the foe. It prevents me from trial error planning and it creates a lot of doomed openings for me.... Also I find it funny how the enemies won't even attack Kellam to you recruit him.
Also what is all the hate for my wife from? >: (

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@Aqueous
Who's you wife?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

@SkywardLink98: I'd guess Nowi, since that's the only character we were remotely dogging earlier, lol.

if it is Nowi... idk, i find her personality flat is all, and i don't find the support conversations I've gotten with her to be very amusing. other characters are much more fun. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aqueous

@theblackdragon - Try supporting her with Virion, I love the game she decided to play in support B with him. >:3 Your right though, a lot of her supports aren't set up as humorous. Though perhaps I'm just strange, I just kind of found it nice that she was the only character that actually did something with my Avatar besides ignore, prank or make me personally bored or weird me out. Seeing two characters actually interact with each other normally likely led me to choosing her. I got sick of the other female character's when they supported the male avatar and the only other one I was thinking about Chapter 9 happened.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Adam

Nowi married Virion in my game. I, too, approve and recommend this relationship.

As for your avatar, mine married the merchant. I enjoyed those conversations a lot, though I didn't really set him up with anyone else to compare. Early game before I knew about in-game marriages, I had him paired with Chrom, which was in fact pretty boring, though perhaps not comparable since it wasn't leading up to a marriage proposal (if only).

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SkywardLink98

I'm starting a second save with the goal of unlocking all the supports. (By copying over data before using S support, you can unlock all the S supports in the support log, which is what I plan on doing).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

theblackdragon

SkywardLink98 wrote:

(By copying over data before using S support, you can unlock all the S supports in the support log, which is what I plan on doing).

i'm sorry, i didn't quite understand this...?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ktribal

I think it involves him raising support up to where people can marry each other, then having every possible pair marry each other but each time using a different save file for each 'marriage,' just to unlock all possible combinations in the Extras > Support Log option.

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Arianabtd

For no reason, I just hitched Sully and Vaike.
For my first run through, I decided to just try out random things, so when I go through it again, I could maybe have a real plan on relationships and such.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@theblackdragon

Ok, for example earlier today I wanted to get Laurent married, but the only girls left he could marry where Nah and Kjelle. I got them both to A support and saved. Then I got him married to Nah, and saved in a different slot, and left the game. Then on the first save file I got him married to Kjelle, and saved on the first file. Then I deleted the second file, and the supports were still in the log, so I got to see both supports without having to re-beat the game and get him married to someone else.

Whopper744

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@theblackdragon

Ok, for example earlier today I wanted to get Laurent married, but the only girls left he could marry where Nah and Kjelle. I got them both to A support and saved. Then I got him married to Nah, and saved in a different slot, and left the game. Then on the first save file I got him married to Kjelle, and saved on the first file. Then I deleted the second file, and the supports were still in the log, so I got to see both supports without having to re-beat the game and get him married to someone else.

I have to say, that's a great idea if you want to fill that support log.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Sonicman

I'm not out to fill the log, I just want to enjoy the game.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Arianabtd

Chapter 11-12 ish Spoiler!
Okay I had no idea Chrom and Sumia were gonna get married! Phht. Honestly I wanted Chrom all to myself, but Stahl was way hotter in my opinion.
And there's a whole "Two years later" Thing? What?
I was not excepting that. I thought something was gonna happen right off the bat.
and they had a kid!?! I should have snatched Chrom up while I had the chance. (Of course that wouldn't be possible x3)
End of Spoilers.
I'm really annoyed, I'm trying to level up Sully, but it's taking freaking forever and she's like the weakest of the group that I usually use for battle. I really wanna use her though. >__<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Whopper744

After beating the game on Casual / Normal, I may start Classic / Hard before long...will probably get my butt kicked being my first real Fire Emblem game.

I wish I could find the Wii or the Gamecube game somewhere besides ebay for 100 bucks or so. That's nuts.

Void

Joshers744 wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@theblackdragon

I have to say, that's a great idea if you want to fill that support log.

Eeyup, thats what I'm doing with my units. (And My Unit... Which will take a long... Long... Time....)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

e-love

Konata wrote:

For no reason, I just hitched Sully and Vaike.

I got them together as well <3
Their daughter is so awesome.

.../me stops talking about relationships and gets back to actually playing the game D:
(Chapter 17 rockin' it)

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.