Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,751 to 1,770 of 5,116

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just met Nowi, ... Wtf dude... lol

That's Fire Emblem's jail bait character. She's almost as unlikable as Maribelle.

...in my pants.

theblackdragon

^ to be honest i kinda wish i didn't have to use her, but that Wyrmsbane ability of hers is top-notch toward the end of the game when everyone's throwing wyvern riders at you left and right. I think I married her to LIbra in my original file, and those support conversations were about as lame as her and Donnel's.
why can't everyone be as much fun as Tharja

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ktribal

Konata wrote:

SPOILEY SPOILER FROM CHAPTER 9
Holy crap!
Emmeryn! Jumped, off a thingy.
What the heck!? I spent all the time protecting her, and there she goes JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. Well that sucked.
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER
Other then that really annoying thing, I'm really enjoying this.
I've locked myself in my room (almost) all day playing.

Oh and another thing, I just got My character (Ariana) and Stahl hitched.
He's probably one of my favorite characters, so I had to make it happen x3.

Oh @Konata, we have the same taste in men, first Allen from HM:ANB and now Stahl. I paired him with my male MU during my first playthrough chapters. ^_^ I like very much how unassuming, unfancy and ordinary he is. He was pretty heartbroken when MU married Lucina though, and he rebounded with Olivia. It's pretty awkward around camp now.

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

ktribal

Also I've gotten around to building up Ricken.

Minor spoilers
I think it's mean that in his support conversations he always talks about how he wants to be close to Chrom, how he wants to build himself up as a key part of the Yllisean host, and all that... and yet, he doesn't even Chrom as one of his support conversation partners. Too cruel. Haha, kind of like how Kellam is bullied from the box art of the game up to when he is 'mentioned' in the credits.

Also this just in: new Spotpass content, yay.

Edited on by ktribal

Twitter:

Arianabtd

ktribal wrote:

Konata wrote:

SPOILEY SPOILER FROM CHAPTER 9
Holy crap!
Emmeryn! Jumped, off a thingy.
What the heck!? I spent all the time protecting her, and there she goes JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. Well that sucked.
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER
Other then that really annoying thing, I'm really enjoying this.
I've locked myself in my room (almost) all day playing.

Oh and another thing, I just got My character (Ariana) and Stahl hitched.
He's probably one of my favorite characters, so I had to make it happen x3.

Oh @Konata, we have the same taste in men, first Allen from HM:ANB and now Stahl. I paired him with my male MU during my first playthrough chapters. ^_^ I like very much how unassuming, unfancy and ordinary he is. He was pretty heartbroken when MU married Lucina though, and he rebounded with Olivia. It's pretty awkward around camp now.

Haha. (Remember Allen is ALL MINE. :3) I like How Stahl is simple, and he talks about food a lot ( my kind of man x3) and he's pretty cute, for a Videogame character.
I made him a Paladin before he popped the question xD.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@Konata You married Stahl? Be prepared to cook...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

@Konata Not to mention his dream is to try the worlds best food.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

Oh man, I had my avatar's flaw as luck, and Inigo (his son) can get Armsthrift and 52 luck, but since my flaw was luck he can get a max of 47... dang...

Arianabtd

^I chose my flaw as Luck also, I thought it would be the least-worst thing to pick x3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

So did I. I chose Magic as my strength.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SkywardLink98

Wow. Owain has 51 luck, so I got him a forged Brave Sword (even named it since he likes names), and when he has someone paired up with im he can hit 4 times with 40+ attack on the chapter beofre the final one... he's definitely over-leveled.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

theblackdragon

ktribal wrote:

Minor spoilers
... Haha, kind of like how Kellam is bullied from the box art of the game up to when he is 'mentioned' in the credits.

lol, some of those after-the-game descriptions in the credits were kinda cruel. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ktribal

Hey I have a question. Suppose my darling Stahl has been a Cavalier > Great Knight > Paladin. He has great stats now, around the 30s-50s. However, what if I were to Second Seal him into a Myrmidon for the 'Vantage' skill, I see that most of his stats will be maxed (in green), around the 20s. If I Master Seal back to the more advanced class (like Paladin because that's his final job), will I recover all the stats I lost? Will his stats revert to when he was a Paladin or will I have to work his stats up again from the Myrmidon stat cap? :/

Twitter:

Void

ktribal wrote:

Hey I have a question. Suppose my darling Stahl has been a Cavalier > Great Knight > Paladin. He has great stats now, around the 30s-50s. However, what if I were to Second Seal him into a Myrmidon for the 'Vantage' skill, I see that most of his stats will be maxed (in green), around the 20s. If I Master Seal back to the more advanced class (like Paladin because that's his final job), will I recover all the stats I lost? Will his stats revert to when he was a Paladin or will I have to work his stats up again from the Myrmidon stat cap? :/

I dunno, I haven't tried it out yet, as the way I work, I use all my change seals on a person first, and then I use a Master seal when I can change them into a class I want them as. (And if I want to, level them in a few advanced classes as well.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

SkywardLink98

ktribal wrote:

Recently I did something similar with Owain so he'd get the armsthrift. He was near maxed out, like your Stahl is and when he went back up he got his old stat's back. It would seem they get all their stat's back, so you can try, but that's the only time I've done something like that.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.