Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I did the free DLC. That sucked. I don't think I'll ever buy more.
Also
I cannot stress how cute Sumia is and awesome Sully is,

Well, the DLC will cover a bit of a broader spectrum than just "Oh, I lost a lost of powerful warriors, help me find 'em and I'll give you a warrior!". Others are ones like the Future of Despair ones, (Slight Spoilers Ahead Regarding The Main Story) where you go to an alternate future to save some of the children characters, and some interesting bosses.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

e-love

Omg. So many spoilers- again.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

/sees black text and goes and hides since I'm only on Chapter 4

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SkywardLink98

Well, that's why I put the Bolded text all over that. It's mainly just spoilers for the DLC but it has slight spoilers for the main story.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Whopper744

By the way, does the opening change as you progress through the story?? I'm on chapter 24, and I know I watched the opening when I first turned the game on, but now that I sat and watched it again, I feel like it shows parts of the story that are later on, and I don't remember it showing it before. I could be wrong though.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

By the way, does the opening change as you progress through the story?? I'm on chapter 24, and I know I watched the opening when I first turned the game on, but now that I sat and watched it again, I feel like it shows parts of the story that are later on, and I don't remember it showing it before. I could be wrong though.

No, it doesn't. I've watched the opening when I first started up the game, and again after beating it, and it hasn't changed even after completing the story.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

theblackdragon

@Joshers744: I had that same exact feeling when I restarted the game on my new cartridge! I was kinda blown away at everything i'd missed and was now picking up on, lol. Since I was starting on a brand new fresh-out-the-box cartridge, I have to assume that it was always that way, even when i tried it the first time on the other cartridge.

Also, I forget who was wondering about it before, but about selling/rebuying a new cartridge and any DLC you previously downloaded — my new cartridge required me to update in order to access the DLC area, but once I was there it showed that I had already purchased/downloaded the free DLC i'd downloaded before, and that DLC was accessible for me to play already (well, once i get that far in the game i guess lol). so, don't worry — your DLC will apparently be there if you decide to sell the game and rebuy it later on. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@3Dash: idk if it's the SD card or internal memory, but DLC doesn't seem to be saved directly to the game cartridge in question.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Whopper744

Has anyone else played Paralogue 10?? Long story short, the character that I believe is recruitable, didn't make it to her friend before I killed the boss. After the boss died, nothing happened. Is it now impossible to get this character?? It really sucks if that so. I already missed out on Donnell. I worked hard to get this side quest unlocked..

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

New_3DaSh_XL

@Joshers No, I believe it is now impossible for you, unless you start a new file. Don't get bummed out, there actually are a few characters on my file that I have unintentionally made it impossible for them to marry. After you complete the game, go through again partly just so you can see all the characters.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Whopper744

3Dash wrote:

@Joshers No, I believe it is now impossible for you, unless you start a new file. Don't get bummed out, there actually are a few characters on my file that I have unintentionally made it impossible for them to marry. After you complete the game, go through again partly just so you can see all the characters.

aw that sucks. Can't even complete the game now. Oh well. I've put too many hours to start over right now. I worked so hard to get (SPOILER I GUESS MAYBE) those two married to get that kid unlocked too....

I never thought I would do too good to unlocked somebody. Darn overpowered avatar...

Edited on by Whopper744

Whopper744

3Dash wrote:

Wait... which Paralogue are you talking about? Was it the enemy armys paralogue?
Anyway, just remember to reset if you don't get someone.

For some reason, I saved when it asked me if I wanted to. Didn't even think about it. ugg.

MINOR SPOILER :

It's the one to unlock Severa, Cordelia's daughter....i guess that's the last I'll see of her.

Birdman

@SkywardLink98 & @tbd - All right, thanks for your advice. I've heard about how beast Donnel and guess I'll just continue leveling him up and keep fighting with him. I guess the Weapon XP System makes sense, since I was wondering what that was all about anyway (I must've missed an explanatory note somewhere about that). Well, guess it's back to grinding with him...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

SkywardLink98

@Birdman As long is Aptitude is equipped Donnel's stats will go up much faster than normal. Aptitude increases how often that stat goes up, like IGN said so his health always goes up, and other things are mostly 75%+ chance of going up, meaning he'll be much more powerful than his level warrants.

Retro_on_theGo

I evolved, for lack of a better word, my avatar and Sumia just now! I'm really enjoying this game more than I expected. I did the peaceful village prologue and everyone died!! Wtf! Those idiots kept running TOWARDS the risen! >:[ Ugh. I couldn't bring myself to restart since I got really good experience for Donnel.

lightbringer

Tried Classic/Lunatic and only got as far as chapter 2. Congrats to anyone that got farther. At least in Casual mode I can use everyone as a decoy while I army kill with Frederick, lol.

Also, Leif as a Trickster? lol, I'm guessing because he had the Light Sword? Still weird though.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I evolved, for lack of a better word, my avatar and Sumia just now! I'm really enjoying this game more than I expected. I did the peaceful village prologue and everyone died!! Wtf! Those idiots kept running TOWARDS the risen! >:[ Ugh. I couldn't bring myself to restart since I got really good experience for Donnel.

I did the same thing the first time around. I reset several times until I was like "Screw them, they're too stupid to live!" The second time around I got one, maybe two, safe. And they do give you good items for your trouble should any be left alive.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.