Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,626 to 1,645 of 5,116

paburrows

So Im curious when a female has a baby is she not avaliable for a couple of turns?

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

SkywardLink98

paburrows wrote:

So Im curious when a female has a baby is she not avaliable for a couple of turns?

(Slight)SPOILERS AHEAD READ WITH CAUTION
She doesn't actually have a child. Once two units get married their child comes from the future to join the army. A new paralogue opens up, and if the mother or Chrom talks to the child he/she will join your army.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

@paburrows: No, there is no interruption in gameplay — It's explained in the game why that is.

LOL, or SkywardLink could just spoil it.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Whopper744

theblackdragon wrote:

i just beat the game tonight... i think i prefer the 'sad' ending, lol. i happened upon a lone copy tonight in Wal-Mart, so I took it as a sign and snapped it up so that my husband and I can try the dual-cart local play stuff already, and also i can run through the game again and set my doods up right. :3

With everyone talking about the choice at the end, it's really got me wondering what's coming. I'm at chapter 22 right now. Is the choice an obvious "Good ending if you choose this / sad ending if you choose this"??

I've tried the dual stuff with a guy at work. It's fun. Not much to it though. Maybe you and your husband can do alittle better against the 3 sword difficulty people then we did. I was also wondering (and please don't take this the wrong way) do you know if it makes any difference if your avatar is a male or a female in the story??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SkywardLink98

3Dash wrote:

@Joshers I can't say, I finished the game and I assume I got the sad ending, but I'm actually not sure. Sometime this week, probably, I'll see the other ending, and then I'll be able to tell for sure.

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS
Who did you let kill Grima? There isn't really a sad ending or a happy ending, just different endings really.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

New_3DaSh_XL

HUGE SPOILER ALERT!

My avatar, Dash, killed Grima. I just assumed it was sad because then he's not there, but even then, he re-appears, so I don't really know if that was supposed to be the sad one. However, I'm going to defeat him with Chrom sometime this week.

SPOILERS END HERE!

We really need to get a spoiler tag.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

MetallicDonkey wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@paburrows: No, there is no interruption in gameplay — It's explained in the game why that is.

Well, wikipedia lists this game as a "time travel video game" and DLC is coming out titled "Future of Despair" so anyone that is checking out the DLC online or looked it up on Wikipedia knows about the feature, but I'll put spoiler tags on my previous post anyway.

SkywardLink98

@3Dash

ONCE MORE SPOILERS AHEAD

Well, depending on your point of view, that's the happy ending. (Spoilers ahead, trying to make this as clear as possible so I don't spoil the ending for anyone). The other ending is Grima goes back to sleep, and will eventually return but the avatar doesn't go missing.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

Klimbatize

SkywardLink98 wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Well, wikipedia lists this game as a "time travel video game" and DLC is coming out titled "Future of Despair" so anyone that is checking out the DLC online or looked it up on Wikipedia knows about the feature, but I'll put spoiler tags on my previous post anyway.

Nah, it's no big deal. I just thought it was funny that there was a tactful post that managed to answer the guy's question without spoiling anything immediately followed by your answer.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So many spoilers! XD

Such is the trials we face D:

(I'm currently on Chapter 16)

:shields eyes:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Pogocoop

Lunitic is really, really hard guys....

Why am I putting myself through this? So many good characters lost...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So many spoilers! XD

Which is exactly why I finished the game as quickly as possible. Now if it was your run of the mill Mario game I would've taken my time, but since FE: A is much more story driven I figured it'd be best to rush the first playthough since I knew this was going to happen.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

I want to apologize if I've spoiled the game for anyone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.