3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,621 to 1,640 of 5,026

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,621. Posted:

Do your characters stay dead if they die in the paralogues?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,622. Posted:

Sonicman wrote:

Hard mode is not presenting much challenge, though I'm on Casual for this playthrough. My first Lunatic playthrough I'll probably switch to Classic, but that'll be awhile from now. Although I'm on, like, chapter 18.

There's a planet-sized difference between Hard/Casual and Lunatic/Classic. Bring your Tylenol.

I'm doing Lunatic/Classic right now on my second playthrough. There are a few times where I have to make calculations for a couple of minutes before even attacking, and even then I'll screw up sometimes. I'm resetting every time I lose a character, but I'll probably have to ditch that philosophy down the line or I'll never finish the game. I can see a few of my guys going down in a blaze of glory just so I can progress in some of the later chapters.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,623. Posted:

Anna is so cute. :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,624. Posted:

i just beat the game tonight... i think i prefer the 'sad' ending, lol. i happened upon a lone copy tonight in Wal-Mart, so I took it as a sign and snapped it up so that my husband and I can try the dual-cart local play stuff already, and also i can run through the game again and set my doods up right. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

paburrows

1,625. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

paburrows wrote:

So I'm at the point in Chrom and Sumia's relationship where he just proposed, I was wondering what would happen if you start two characters liking each other and then started pairing one of them up with another character. Would the one individual get jelious? Part of me thinks that something like that would be kind of funny in a sadistic sort of way. Part of me is just curious about what the limits of the relationship aspect of the game is.

No they won't get jealous. They won't even notice honestly. No dialogue changes, or anything. I was actually having Gerome "date" two girls at once, and there was no dialogue that seemed to indicate what was going on. They were both on A support at the same time, so I'm pretty sure nothing changes.

Part of me is glad thats the case so as to not mess up your team, but part of me thinks that it would be funny to have the drama of all that stuff possibly on a second file.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

paburrows

1,626. Posted:

So Im curious when a female has a baby is she not avaliable for a couple of turns?

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,627. Posted:

@paburrows: No, there is no interruption in gameplay — It's explained in the game why that is.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,628. Posted:

paburrows wrote:

So Im curious when a female has a baby is she not avaliable for a couple of turns?

(Slight)SPOILERS AHEAD READ WITH CAUTION
She doesn't actually have a child. Once two units get married their child comes from the future to join the army. A new paralogue opens up, and if the mother or Chrom talks to the child he/she will join your army.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,629. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@paburrows: No, there is no interruption in gameplay — It's explained in the game why that is.

LOL, or SkywardLink could just spoil it.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,630. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

i just beat the game tonight... i think i prefer the 'sad' ending, lol. i happened upon a lone copy tonight in Wal-Mart, so I took it as a sign and snapped it up so that my husband and I can try the dual-cart local play stuff already, and also i can run through the game again and set my doods up right. :3

With everyone talking about the choice at the end, it's really got me wondering what's coming. I'm at chapter 22 right now. Is the choice an obvious "Good ending if you choose this / sad ending if you choose this"??

I've tried the dual stuff with a guy at work. It's fun. Not much to it though. Maybe you and your husband can do alittle better against the 3 sword difficulty people then we did. I was also wondering (and please don't take this the wrong way) do you know if it makes any difference if your avatar is a male or a female in the story??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,631. Posted:

@Joshers I can't say, I finished the game and I assume I got the sad ending, but I'm actually not sure. Sometime this week, probably, I'll see the other ending, and then I'll be able to tell for sure.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,632. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Joshers I can't say, I finished the game and I assume I got the sad ending, but I'm actually not sure. Sometime this week, probably, I'll see the other ending, and then I'll be able to tell for sure.

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS
Who did you let kill Grima? There isn't really a sad ending or a happy ending, just different endings really.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,633. Posted:

HUGE SPOILER ALERT!

My avatar, Dash, killed Grima. I just assumed it was sad because then he's not there, but even then, he re-appears, so I don't really know if that was supposed to be the sad one. However, I'm going to defeat him with Chrom sometime this week.

SPOILERS END HERE!

We really need to get a spoiler tag.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,634. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Well, wikipedia lists this game as a "time travel video game" and DLC is coming out titled "Future of Despair" so anyone that is checking out the DLC online or looked it up on Wikipedia knows about the feature, but I'll put spoiler tags on my previous post anyway.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,635. Posted:

@3Dash

ONCE MORE SPOILERS AHEAD

Well, depending on your point of view, that's the happy ending. (Spoilers ahead, trying to make this as clear as possible so I don't spoil the ending for anyone). The other ending is Grima goes back to sleep, and will eventually return but the avatar doesn't go missing.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,636. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Well, wikipedia lists this game as a "time travel video game" and DLC is coming out titled "Future of Despair" so anyone that is checking out the DLC online or looked it up on Wikipedia knows about the feature, but I'll put spoiler tags on my previous post anyway.

Nah, it's no big deal. I just thought it was funny that there was a tactful post that managed to answer the guy's question without spoiling anything immediately followed by your answer.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,637. Posted:

So many spoilers! XD

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,638. Posted:

Yeah... if you haven't finished the game, this is kinda a bad place to be.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,639. Posted:

I hate Chapter 19.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,640. Posted:

If you want, I could post how I got through that level.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile