3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,581. Posted:

I'm finally getting this today since it's my birthday! :)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,582. Posted:

I've put nearly 20 hours in :O

(Not that much compared to the rest of you, but still) :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,583. Posted:

I'm only on Chapter 2 and this game has already amazed me! The presentation is simply fantastic and moving your units around the grid feels smoother than ever. Now I have to balance playing this and finishing the GBA Fire Emblem :O

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,584. Posted:

Dang it!
I thought I had enough money for this, but my calculations were WAY off, and I don't...
So I'm selling my Pokemon Black game to get it x3.
this better be worth it! x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

1,585. Posted:

Almost finished with Hard/Classic. I absolutely love this game.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,586. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Dang it!
I thought I had enough money for this, but my calculations were WAY off, and I don't...

Transfer all your pokemon first.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,587. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

slidecage wrote:

some people are just over powered that mage or whatever you call it you just load them up with 5x the spell that gives you HP back and there is nothing it Cant kill or anything that can even hurt it....

beat map i think 23 or was it 22 in just 2 turns cause of that ....dont see how someone could put 70 hours into this game or would even want to now if there was different endings yes but blah :)

What difficulty are you playing it on. Sounds like you need to bump it up to the next level and level some of your other characters up. It's no fun just letting one character do all the work. I like to level evenly across the board!

I too enjoy leveling up everyone near-evenly. It's the reason why I've already spent 40 hours on the game, despite only being on Chapter 16 lol. That, or maybe I'm just bad at making decisions quickly. :P Plus, I have the fight scenes set to On most of the time.

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,588. Posted:

Are there a lot of people like me who just DON'T use the DLC characters? Like, I have Amelia from Sacred Stones (favorite character from my now second-favorite FE game), but I just REFUSE to use her... mainly cuz she can't support with anyone and she doesn't have a voice. :/

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Void

1,589. Posted:

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

Are there a lot of people like me who just DON'T use the DLC characters? Like, I have Amelia from Sacred Stones (favorite character from my now second-favorite FE game), but I just REFUSE to use her... mainly cuz she can't support with anyone and she doesn't have a voice. :/

I don't use the DLC characters because they can't support.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,590. Posted:

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

^this. I don't like using them either. Takes away from someone else that needs it more!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,591. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Dang it!

Transfer all your pokemon first.

To what? I don't have Black 2.
x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,592. Posted:

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

I was using Prince Marth till I noticed I could be supporting my guys better. Then I stopped, I think I'll use them once I got everyone else supported and maxed out.

I've been wondering if you guys would be interested. I'm working on a Google doc that lists character classes and skills by each character, listing the starting skills in certain colours to help them stand out. Would anyone be interested in having the link?

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,593. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

I've been wondering if you guys would be interested. I'm working on a Google doc that lists character classes and skills by each character, listing the starting skills in certain colours to help them stand out. Would anyone be interested in having the link?

Yeah, I'd be interested. Just like a chart of their starting stats, classes, and skills? Sure. But only after a get all the children first! (I only have Kjelle and Lucina so far)

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,594. Posted:

@Qwikman - I have no stats, only starting class, skills possible, starting skills highlighted, list of skill effects, some in more detail then the game gives. I'm not done with the children is one example where I'm behind. I need to add notes to which parents can give what skills

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,595. Posted:

Oh, and seriously off-topic, but I just realized after re-reading my own comments that I should REALLY update my signature. Like 90% of it is outdated lol.

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

1,596. Posted:

@Aqueus - Well, if it's any help, I heard that the children all start off with 4 skills, two of which are default from their starting class (because they are ALL level 10 at time of recruitment), and one from the mother and one from the father. The skills from the parents are the LAST skill that they LEARNED (or maybe it's the last skill they EQUIPPED, not sure exactly), but I know its possible to manipulate skills so it's probably the latter. Plus, with the ability to change classes, you can virtually give ANY desired skill to a certain offspring character. I received a streetpass team with a Brady who had Galeforce as a skill. Obviously they had turned Maribelle into a Dark Flier and grinded her to level 15. Needless to say, their whole team was effin broken so I chose to just buy their weapons rather than fight them. :P

DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Void

1,597. Posted:

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

@Aqueus - Well, if it's any help, I heard that the children all start off with 4 skills, two of which are default from their starting class (because they are ALL level 10 at time of recruitment), and one from the mother and one from the father. The skills from the parents are the LAST skill that they LEARNED (or maybe it's the last skill they EQUIPPED, not sure exactly), but I know its possible to manipulate skills so it's probably the latter. Plus, with the ability to change classes, you can virtually give ANY desired skill to a certain offspring character. I received a streetpass team with a Brady who had Galeforce as a skill. Obviously they had turned Maribelle into a Dark Flier and grinded her to level 15. Needless to say, their whole team was effin broken so I chose to just buy their weapons rather than fight them. :P

It's last skill equiped, and yes, there are a ton of skills each kid can start with, and a skill won't be passed down if the kid already knows it via their class.

...You probably wouldn't want to face my team either.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

paburrows

1,598. Posted:

So I'm at the point in Chrom and Sumia's relationship where he just proposed, I was wondering what would happen if you start two characters liking each other and then started pairing one of them up with another character. Would the one individual get jelious? Part of me thinks that something like that would be kind of funny in a sadistic sort of way. Part of me is just curious about what the limits of the relationship aspect of the game is.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,599. Posted:

This is an awesome game! Perfect for newbies like me! And today: I pronounce my avatar and Anna man and wife! ;)

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,600. Posted:

Man, I don't like my avatar. -_- I don't really want to start a new game though. There really shouldn't have even been an avatar if the customization options are so limited.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery