Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,576 to 1,595 of 5,116

Snagrio

theblackdragon wrote:

darn you guys and your spoilers... i wish we had spoiler tags now

I've been wondering this for the longest time. Why isn't there an option to block out text (and can only be shown when you click on it) in the NL forums? It would sure be nice...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ernest_The_Crab

Slight Spoiler?

Does anyone know know if Tharja's support conversations with other people change if your Avatar is female? For example, Vaike's conversations with her talk about her spying on the male avatar (when the avatar is male).

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

theblackdragon

@Ernest: I'm honestly not sure, but I do know that she stalks the female avatar. my avatar first found her creepy, then when Tharja tried to act "normal" my avatar told her to quit it and just be herself (only Tharja then couldn't because she was so far up in acting "normal" haha) and now i'm working on getting their A-level support convo, so i'll tell you how that goes when it happens if you want. :3
SPOILERS FOR FEMALE AVATAR AND THARJA'S A-LEVEL SUPPORT CONVO

i'd forgotten, i already had that convo with her — my avatar became ill due to stress or overwork, whatever, and passed out. when i woke up, Tharja was watching over me. iirc, I told her that I was glad she was my friend and felt safe with her watching over me (as opposed to my initial C-level support evaluation of her creepiness), and when she went to leave, I think i asked her to stay and keep me company.
.POTENTIAL SPOILERS ARE OVER

@WingedFish: Ant built these forums from scratch, so any features like that, he has to code himself. Spoiler tags have been asked for already, and the long-awaited forum revamp will hopefully include such a feature. Until then, I have to remember to not read so quickly

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO ASKED FOR THEM

so i chose to accept her judgment, and she said she knew it was matricide... and then she couldn't bring herself to do it. then Chrom shows up and admits he was eavesdropping, says we can change our 'destiny' and that we are all closer in this timeline than the other, me and him are two halves of a greater whole, etc. and so forth. Lucina winds up heartily ashamed overall. :3

.SPOILERS ARE OVER

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Snagrio

Hopefully this isn't spoiler material since I'll just mention the chapter number, but did anyone else actually stop for a good few minutes at the beginning of chapter 10? I literally had to take a minute and wait since it was so raw with emotion .

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheKingOfTown

I'm finally getting this today since it's my birthday!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

I've put nearly 20 hours in

(Not that much compared to the rest of you, but still) :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

I'm only on Chapter 2 and this game has already amazed me! The presentation is simply fantastic and moving your units around the grid feels smoother than ever. Now I have to balance playing this and finishing the GBA Fire Emblem

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Arianabtd

Dang it!
I thought I had enough money for this, but my calculations were WAY off, and I don't...
So I'm selling my Pokemon Black game to get it x3.
this better be worth it! x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

MetalMario

Almost finished with Hard/Classic. I absolutely love this game.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

SkywardLink98

Konata wrote:

Dang it!
I thought I had enough money for this, but my calculations were WAY off, and I don't...

Transfer all your pokemon first.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Bassman_Q

Tech101 wrote:

slidecage wrote:

some people are just over powered that mage or whatever you call it you just load them up with 5x the spell that gives you HP back and there is nothing it Cant kill or anything that can even hurt it....

beat map i think 23 or was it 22 in just 2 turns cause of that ....dont see how someone could put 70 hours into this game or would even want to now if there was different endings yes but blah

What difficulty are you playing it on. Sounds like you need to bump it up to the next level and level some of your other characters up. It's no fun just letting one character do all the work. I like to level evenly across the board!

I too enjoy leveling up everyone near-evenly. It's the reason why I've already spent 40 hours on the game, despite only being on Chapter 16 lol. That, or maybe I'm just bad at making decisions quickly. Plus, I have the fight scenes set to On most of the time.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bassman_Q

Are there a lot of people like me who just DON'T use the DLC characters? Like, I have Amelia from Sacred Stones (favorite character from my now second-favorite FE game), but I just REFUSE to use her... mainly cuz she can't support with anyone and she doesn't have a voice. :/

Bassman_Q

Void

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

Are there a lot of people like me who just DON'T use the DLC characters? Like, I have Amelia from Sacred Stones (favorite character from my now second-favorite FE game), but I just REFUSE to use her... mainly cuz she can't support with anyone and she doesn't have a voice. :/

I don't use the DLC characters because they can't support.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

^this. I don't like using them either. Takes away from someone else that needs it more!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Dang it!

Transfer all your pokemon first.

To what? I don't have Black 2.
x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Aqueous

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

I was using Prince Marth till I noticed I could be supporting my guys better. Then I stopped, I think I'll use them once I got everyone else supported and maxed out.

I've been wondering if you guys would be interested. I'm working on a Google doc that lists character classes and skills by each character, listing the starting skills in certain colours to help them stand out. Would anyone be interested in having the link?

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Bassman_Q

Aqueous wrote:

I've been wondering if you guys would be interested. I'm working on a Google doc that lists character classes and skills by each character, listing the starting skills in certain colours to help them stand out. Would anyone be interested in having the link?

Yeah, I'd be interested. Just like a chart of their starting stats, classes, and skills? Sure. But only after a get all the children first! (I only have Kjelle and Lucina so far)

Bassman_Q

Aqueous

@Qwikman - I have no stats, only starting class, skills possible, starting skills highlighted, list of skill effects, some in more detail then the game gives. I'm not done with the children is one example where I'm behind. I need to add notes to which parents can give what skills

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Bassman_Q

Oh, and seriously off-topic, but I just realized after re-reading my own comments that I should REALLY update my signature. Like 90% of it is outdated lol.

Bassman_Q

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.