Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 5,116

Klimbatize

I'm taking this game kind of slow. I've put in quite a few hours, but I'm also doing all the side stuff, played the DLC maps a few times, and even got StreetPassed. I'm around Chapter 14 or 15.

That said, does this game have an equivalent to the Tower or Ruins from Sacred Stones? I loved those additions to Sacred Stones because it added a ton of playtime to the game and it was a fun way to create my own challenges. I could take on the Tower with my lower level units and see how far they'd get, for example. I also liked The Ruins in particular because it was a genuinely tough challenge compared to the rest of the game.

Is there something like that to unlock in Awakening? Maybe there will be a DLC equivalent?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TysonOfTime

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hello everyone. I have some questions regarding the characters you get via Spotpass.

1. Once I have these characters, do they only stay in my bonus box for a few days and I have to recruit them immediately or can I just do that whenever I wish to?

2. I noticed that you can recruit them immediately for a certain amount of gold but I noticed you have the option to fight them. Is this another way to recruit them via defeating them or is this just for experience?

1. I think the Bonus Box stuff stay, but I'm not entirely sure.

2. Defeating the team gets you the leader. (Plus EXP of course)

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Void

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hello everyone. I have some questions regarding the characters you get via Spotpass.

1. Once I have these characters, do they only stay in my bonus box for a few days and I have to recruit them immediately or can I just do that whenever I wish to?

2. I noticed that you can recruit them immediately for a certain amount of gold but I noticed you have the option to fight them. Is this another way to recruit them via defeating them or is this just for experience?

1. They should stay in your bonus box forever, once you summon them, I think they'll disappear after a while, but you can re-summon them as many times as you want/need too.

2. Yes, you can recruit them either by paying gold or defeating their army.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Void

Krimbatize wrote:

I'm taking this game kind of slow. I've put in quite a few hours, but I'm also doing all the side stuff, played the DLC maps a few times, and even got StreetPassed. I'm around Chapter 14 or 15.

That said, does this game have an equivalent to the Tower or Ruins from Sacred Stones? I loved those additions to Sacred Stones because it added a ton of playtime to the game and it was a fun way to create my own challenges. I could take on the Tower with my lower level units and see how far they'd get, for example. I also liked The Ruins in particular because it was a genuinely tough challenge compared to the rest of the game.

Is there something like that to unlock in Awakening? Maybe there will be a DLC equivalent?

Sadly there isn't, but, the spotpass teams can be a good challenge, and some DLC that will come later can be really hard.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Klimbatize

Void wrote:

Krimbatize wrote:

Sadly there isn't, but, the spotpass teams can be a good challenge, and some DLC that will come later can be really hard.

Would love for them to put together a DLC that was akin to the Tower or Ruins then.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

Does anyone know how to unlock Prologue 6, 7, and 8?

Most of the prologues involve the children that were born from marriages between units. So if you get a pair hitched, a new prologue sidequest will appear on the map where you can find their kid from the future.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Void

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Does anyone know how to unlock Prologue 6, 7, and 8?

Most of the prologues involve the children that were born from marriages between units. So if you get a pair hitched, a new prologue sidequest will appear on the map where you can find their kid from the future.

Eeyup, and you don't need all the guys married, because the women are who the kids are linked too, (Meaning X mom will always have Y kid.) aside from Chrom and your unit's children, also, women who can only support your unit don't have kids, as there are 5 or so of those.

Whopper744

For some reason I can not streetpass with the one guy I know who owns this game. It street passes Mario Kart 7 and our puzzle pieces and stuff, but will not street pass Fire Emblem. Here's a little more info...maybe you can find the problem.

-We both have the champions of yore DLC downloaded....I have Marth and Roy on my team...he does not
-I did not get the farmer boy on my team from the side quest. He did, and has him on his streetpass team.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

For some reason I can not streetpass with the one guy I know who owns this game. It street passes Mario Kart 7 and our puzzle pieces and stuff, but will not street pass Fire Emblem. Here's a little more info...maybe you can find the problem.

-We both have the champions of yore DLC downloaded....I have Marth and Roy on my team...he does not
-I did not get the farmer boy on my team from the side quest. He did, and has him on his streetpass team.

That shouldn't matter. Maybe its time to contact Nintendo to see if they can figure out why its not working. I assume you have both set up your teams for streetpass and saved those options?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

That shouldn't matter. Maybe its time to contact Nintendo to see if they can figure out why its not working. I assume you have both set up your teams for streetpass and saved those options?

Yep. I even watched him do it. We have rebooted our systems, walked away, set the teams back up. Just won't do it.
..by the way, I'm guessing since I didn't get Donnel, I'll never get him now?

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Yep. I even watched him do it. We have rebooted our systems, walked away, set the teams back up. Just won't do it.

Oh no you can get him again..............on your second play through!

Get back on swap to!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Oh no you can get him again..............on your second play through!

Get back on swap to!

ha! I just realized who I was talking to. Not used to the avatar yet.
Sorry I never get on there!!! It is so back logged now it's not even funny.
The 3DS wasn't getting much of my attention for a while. Now I'm addicted to Fire Emblem at the current time.
And the second play through for that guy?? uuuug...oh well. I got Marth and Roy (will be getting Ike) and that was probably the most important to me (until I grew to know and like new characters like Chrom). I didn't know anyone in Fire Emblem except for those three thanks to Smash Bros.
Interesting series from what I've seen in this game.

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Just deleted the extra data on swap and start over today.

MERG said:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

yeah I guess I should. I hate to lose some messages like ones my wife sent me a while back, but oh well

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

yeah I guess I should. I hate to lose some messages like ones my wife sent me a while back, but oh well

Lol. Do you and your wife talk ever!? Plus they will always be on hers anyways.

MERG said:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Lol. Do you and your wife talk ever!? Plus they will always be on hers anyways.

haha. yeah, it was just some stuff she wrote a while back to just be kind of sweet. Didn't mean to get kinda sappy.

Snagrio

Donny boy is officially a freaking beast for me now. Along with his wife Nowi, he just destroys everything and is indestructible himself since he can heal back half of the damage dealt to him (and that in itself is a rare occasion).

Also I've been spending a lot of time on the prologue quests, since the first time around I only had about four kids. Point in fact I've only just yesterday crossed to the other landmass. And here's an interesting fact; if your avatar marries Tharja, you'll have two daughters (found in separate places). They've got to be the creepiest family I've ever seen though... It's also cool to see extra bits, not important to the main plot, when you run into certain children. For example, when you discover Cherche's son, Gerome (aka Batman), you find out that Wyverns have become extinct in the future, barring Minerva, Gerome's mount (also present day Cherche's, so now there's two Minervas, which is kinda funny).

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

theblackdragon

@WingedFish: I love love love Tharja~ I just hitched her to Lon'qu. Definitely excited to pick up her kid, but I've been working on getting all the parents I use regularly paired off before I move on to picking up their kids. Henry and Olivia definitely have some fun conversations together, i think they'll be married by tonight. Maribelle and Donnel were kinda predictable, and Nowi and Libra make an odd couple for sure. I don't really think I like Nowi's support convos, she's too childish, but I've gotta marry her with someone I guess. I'd put her with Ricken, but i never used him and now he's all the way back with the other mage-lady i also never used, lol (i forget her name off top of my head D: )

I think i'm'a go male next playthrough and marry Tharja... I wonder how our conversations will differ with my gender being different next time around.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.