Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,973

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

1,381. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah. No character actually dies unless it's a cannon death, If you read death quotes, they say they retreat.

Without Spoilers Are there any characters in your party that actually cannon-die?

I'll try to make this as spoiler free as possible. There are multiple endings in Awakening and in one of them someone will die. But since after you beat it it goes back to before you beat it, you get the unit back.

Well there's Chrom, but that's not a spoiler since the game says it in the first five seconds.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Void

1,382. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Alright, I've done a little research. When a spouse 'dies' in battle they are only critically wounded. So they could still show up in cutscenes and story elements.

@Void, is there any confirmation this actually negatively impacts a character's ending?

No. :P
I was joking, I don't know, I've never bothered to try it out either.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

1,383. Posted:

I DON'T THINK THIS IS A SPOILER BUT JUST TO BE SAFE:

Did you guys know Lucina can marry Owain? Weird. It's like a hot-cousin situation.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,384. Posted:

anyone else find this game BORING after around 20 hours... i was just replaying maps trying to get most of the children to show but now im just bored with it and will probally just power rush the last 7 chapters with my dark mage that can kill anything with a single blow

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Void

1,385. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

anyone else find this game BORING after around 20 hours... i was just replaying maps trying to get most of the children to show but now im just bored with it and will probally just power rush the last 7 chapters with my dark mage that can kill anything with a single blow

Too bad, I didn't get bored after 70+ hours of playing.
And good luck with that.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,386. Posted:

Void wrote:

slidecage wrote:

Too bad, I didn't get bored after 70+ hours of playing.
And good luck with that.

Shame on you Void, actually sleeping. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,387. Posted:

some people are just over powered that mage or whatever you call it you just load them up with 5x the spell that gives you HP back and there is nothing it Cant kill or anything that can even hurt it....

beat map i think 23 or was it 22 in just 2 turns cause of that ....dont see how someone could put 70 hours into this game or would even want to now if there was different endings yes but blah :)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,388. Posted:

@slidecage, well, maybe you should use a unit besides that one. :p
The reason you're so bored might be that that unit is just breaking the game leaving nothing for you to do.
Also, I heard that there are multiple endings, but don't quote me on that. :/

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

1,389. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

some people are just over powered that mage or whatever you call it you just load them up with 5x the spell that gives you HP back and there is nothing it Cant kill or anything that can even hurt it....

beat map i think 23 or was it 22 in just 2 turns cause of that ....dont see how someone could put 70 hours into this game or would even want to now if there was different endings yes but blah :)

Ever heard of the period? It's a nifty little tool that helps with sentences.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,390. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

What difficulty are you playing it on. Sounds like you need to bump it up to the next level and level some of your other characters up. It's no fun just letting one character do all the work. I like to level evenly across the board!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,391. Posted:

The game is out of stock near me. :O

Hope I can get it before march 6th

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,392. Posted:

If worse comes to worst you can always just download it @Sony.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,393. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

It seems we're having the same problem here.

The DLC will still be available after the free download period, right?

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,394. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yeah, but the free DLC goes to 2.50 and the Pack containing the first 3 DLC maps reverts to 6.00.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

1,395. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yeah, but the free DLC goes to 2.50 and the Pack containing the first 3 DLC maps reverts to 6.00.

Well, at least I won't have missed it entirely like certain Pokèmon events and that Goomba lesson in Art Academy.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

DaveC

1,396. Posted:

[quote=Discostew]

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I Their's no difference between physical and digital, so the only reason I'd buy physical would be for the box, so can you live without the box? Personally I'm glad I went digital rather than waiting for my copy, but if you're really big on the boxes and manuals then you may just wanna wait a week (or so) for a physical copy.

There is more of a difference. With physical you always have it and it is not locked to one piece of hardware. You can lend it, sell it, or keep forever knowing in 5 years you could still go back and play it even after it is no longer supported by Nintendo's network. With digital if your 3DS system it is locked to breaks you are SOL.

DaveC

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,397. Posted:

[quote=DaveC]

Discostew wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I Their's no difference between physical and digital, so the only reason I'd buy physical would be for the box, so can you live without the box? Personally I'm glad I went digital rather than waiting for my copy, but if you're really big on the boxes and manuals then you may just wanna wait a week (or so) for a physical copy.

There is more of a difference. With physical you always have it and it is not locked to one piece of hardware. You can lend it, sell it, or keep forever knowing in 5 years you could still go back and play it even after it is no longer supported by Nintendo's network. With digital if your 3DS system it is locked to breaks you are SOL.

It's actually not stuck on your system if it breaks. My friend broke his, and he called nintendo and they refunded all of his eShop purchases as credit on his new 3DS. If Nintendo cancels the Nintendo Network on the 3DS I can still play this game, it's on my system. Miiverse is coming out for 3DS sometime soon (I hope, it's been confirmed at least) and then I'll be able to transfer it to a new console entirely.
Edit: Personally I don't lend out my games, and I have almost never (except for some sports games my cousin gave me) sell my games, but for those of us who do, you'd be out of luck with digital, but once again, it's sold out everywhere really so digital is a very viable option. When I said there was no difference between the two, I meant during gameplay like the lag some people have mentioned or excessive loading times. Once you're playing the game you can't tell the difference between a physical and digital copy is all I was saying.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,398. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@slidecage, well, maybe you should use a unit besides that one. :p
The reason you're so bored might be that that unit is just breaking the game leaving nothing for you to do.
Also, I heard that there are multiple endings, but don't quote me on that. :/

i did up to the 20th hour then sort of got bored with the game.. So i let the 2 units with the powerful magic destory everything..

really not much of a ending of the two endings there are..... still a good game and glad its finally over. how i have a week off until i have to get EO4

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,399. Posted:

@Slidecage Well, I guess fire emblem just isn't your thing. :p
My interest in the game is slowing down too but I'm not necessarily bored of it.
I'm just off of the gigantic rush of playing it at first.
and also because I'm stuck on a chapter ._."

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

1,400. Posted:

Hello everyone. I have some questions regarding the characters you get via Spotpass.

1. Once I have these characters, do they only stay in my bonus box for a few days and I have to recruit them immediately or can I just do that whenever I wish to?

2. I noticed that you can recruit them immediately for a certain amount of gold but I noticed you have the option to fight them. Is this another way to recruit them via defeating them or is this just for experience?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.