Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 5,116

Void

Good thing you made him a merc, that skill, for me, once he maxed out his luck, his weapon he attacked with only got used 4% of the time.

Also, what did you guys make your Avatar's Asset and Flaw? I have gone with Resistance as the asset and luck as the flaw.
Also, when you marry donnel to some girl who has a kid, and make sure he passes on Appitude, which adds 20% to each of his growths rates, it's a skill you do not want to pass up.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Klimbatize

Is there any way to recruit Donnel if you messed up that one mission? I wasn't really thinking and got him killed and didn't restart the level.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Snagrio

Krimbatize wrote:

Is there any way to recruit Donnel if you messed up that one mission? I wasn't really thinking and got him killed and didn't restart the level.

To quote JonTron, "Sorry buddy, you're done for."
In other words, you'll have to restart the game to get him if you didn't restart the chapter and saved after it (even if on Casual I think).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Klimbatize

Eh, it's all good. I'll get him in the next playthrough. The first one is usually just recon anyway.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Don

My preorder still on backorder at newegg

Don

Happy_Mask

Also, how many of you got SPOILER from the spotpass chapter?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

@Happy_Mask - Not yet. I still haven't worked out how to tackle the map

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Aqueous wrote:

Want to know how I did it?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SkywardLink98

Happy_Mask wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Want to know how I did it?

All you have to do is have Chrom talk with him 3 times. Bring in a bunch of 1 space attackers and have them clear out everyone in the area but "spoiler". He'll keep using ranged and after three turns he'll join you.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

e-love

Alright, I've done a little research. When a spouse 'dies' in battle they are only critically wounded. So they could still show up in cutscenes and story elements.

@Void, is there any confirmation this actually negatively impacts a character's ending?

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SkywardLink98

Dang, it appears I've reached the maximum unit amount. When I challenge a spotpass enemy it tells me I'll have to dismiss a unit to recruit a new one. I think I'll dismiss my "fake" streetpass avatars.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

e-love

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah. No character actually dies unless it's a cannon death, If you read death quotes, they say they retreat.

Without Spoilers Are there any characters in your party that actually cannon-die?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SkywardLink98

Emaan wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah. No character actually dies unless it's a cannon death, If you read death quotes, they say they retreat.

Without Spoilers Are there any characters in your party that actually cannon-die?

I'll try to make this as spoiler free as possible. There are multiple endings in Awakening and in one of them someone will die. But since after you beat it it goes back to before you beat it, you get the unit back.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.