3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 5,089

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,341. Posted:

Just beat the game, and now I'm hoping for some spotpass maps to be revealed in the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Void

1,342. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Is that on Lunatic @SkywardLink98?

No it's on normal! (It's my first Fire Emblem game, I figured if I was going classic I should go with normal)

Then what is waiting for me...

30, maxed out Manakete.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,343. Posted:

Void wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Is that on Lunatic @SkywardLink98?

No it's on normal! (It's my first Fire Emblem game, I figured if I was going classic I should go with normal)

Then what is waiting for me...

30, maxed out Manakete.

Oh, I thought it was going to be hard too. Well good thing for Wyrmsbane, Flachion and a few similar tricks. I was actually worried there too.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Void

1,344. Posted:

That was kind of sad, all of the bosses from chapter 17 onwards couldn't even go one round with Morgan, let alone damage, or hit her.
I'll try Hard, maybe something on that difficulty can stand against her.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,345. Posted:

I was waiting for the spotpass chapters before I beat the final chapter (spotpass chapters are unlocked after beating the semifinal chapter), but it was eating away at me to see the endgame. Man, was it easy. Strolled up to the final boss with Chrom/Sumia, he took out half his health, then MU doubled Thoron, and he was done. I'll try the game again on a higher difficulty to see if that actually gets harder, because the final boss is just way too close to you from the start. In fact, I just used 3 pairs with no legendary weapons (excluding falchion) and had no trouble whatsoever. Certainly no Ashera or Nergal. :P. But yeah, I'll beat the game again anyway, eventually on lunatic +, but that'll be after I'm done gaiden chapter-ing.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,346. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

lunatic +

No, you can't be serious. This is already so difficult, I've been slipping up and struggling on every map and there is one difficultly greater?! :o

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Void

1,347. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

lunatic +

No, you can't be serious. This is already so difficult, I've been slipping up and struggling on every map and there is one difficultly greater?! :o

The Enemies arn't any harder.
They just have skills which make them always hit, all their attacks have luna effect, ect, and having weapons that pass the 8 interval limit on forging, so yeah, the enemies stats don't get better, just everything else.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,348. Posted:

Void wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

lunatic +

The Enemies arn't any harder.
They just have skills which make them always hit, all their attacks have luna effect, ect, and having weapons that pass the 8 interval limit on forging, so yeah, the enemies stats don't get better, just everything else.

Are you allowed to switch your avatar, streetpass data, dlc and stuff to Lunatic + or is it all from scratch? Because that just sounds cruel

AuthorMessage

Void

1,349. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Are you allowed to switch your avatar, streetpass data, dlc and stuff to Lunatic + or is it all from scratch? Because that just sounds cruel

You can't use the same avatar when starting a new game (You can make them identical in all aspects, except they'll start out at level 1.), you should be able to play the DLC without purchasing it again, you also get to keep Renown.

It only took my 78 hours over 9 days, pretty good time spent, really.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,350. Posted:

Void wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

You can't use the same avatar when starting a new game (You can make them identical in all aspects, except they'll start out at level 1.), you should be able to play the DLC without purchasing it again, you also get to keep Renown.

It only took my 78 hours over 9 days, pretty good time spent, really.

Thank you. The DLC was what worried me mainly, though keeping the 4 people I streetpassed would have been nice. I'll be rebuilding my Avatar then for it. I've burned 92 hours almost and still haven't beaten Lunatic, though I did waste a few hours supporting characters I don't use, I just like the supports.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,351. Posted:

I just realized something. In the first game, the dragon was known as Medeus. Skip ahead to Awakening, and he is now known as Grima. Why the name change? Did he not like the original name mid-sleep and changed it, then somehow got everyone else to know about it while he slept? Unless I'm missing something here...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,352. Posted:

@WingedFish - This is his brother silly.

AuthorMessage

Void

1,353. Posted:

Something happened after Marth became king.
Something bad.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,354. Posted:

I just beat it on normal. It took exactly 48 hours.

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,355. Posted:

I have never had this much trouble in my life finding a game. My SD card isn't near big enough to download it, and no one in the world has this game in stock.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,356. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I have never had this much trouble in my life finding a game. My SD card isn't near big enough to download it, and no one in the world has this game in stock.

Lol. The easiest solution would have to be get a bigger memory card! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,357. Posted:

So what happens if someone's spouse dies? Are they able to marry someone else after? :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Void

1,358. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

So what happens if someone's spouse dies? Are they able to marry someone else after? :*

No, they just get an ending where it says they were unhappy for the rest of their life.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,359. Posted:

Void wrote:

Emaan wrote:

No, they just get an ending where it says they were unhappy for the rest of their life.

I feel horrible for doing so, but the way you worded that answer made me lol.

On another note, I feel bad for setting Jay (my avatar's name for the second play though) up with Tharja. 0.0 I am however enjoying the game a lot more this second time around, since I'm actually taking my time and leveling more then two people up. In fact I've realized how much I missed in terms of class changing, items, different units types, ect., at the expense of learning the story as quickly as possible. I'm especially happy with what I've done with Donny Boy (that's my nickname for him XD), who's gone from scrawny Villager to awesome Mercenary, to butt-whooping Hero. It was with him I discovered the main joy of Fire Emblem: taking a weakling unit and growing him/her up into an indestructible force.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,360. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I just realized something. In the first game, the dragon was known as Medeus. Skip ahead to Awakening, and he is now known as Grima. Why the name change? Did he not like the original name mid-sleep and changed it, then somehow got everyone else to know about it while he slept? Unless I'm missing something here...

Grima was defeated by the first king of Ylisse and Naga and finally returned. Plenty of kings came before Marth, and Medeus was defeated by Marth's Father once (I think) and Marth twice, meaning that's probably not Medeus. And Medeus is an earth dragon.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u