3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 5,048

AuthorMessage

Void

1,321. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

It bothered me for a little bit, but after I got sucked into the story and gameplay, I never gave the notion a second glance.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,322. Posted:

I honestly don't think I would have noticed had everyone not pointed it out. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,323. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Is that on Lunatic @SkywardLink98?

I think your the only lunatic here! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,324. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,325. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Just to drive it home...

THE FEET!!!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,326. Posted:

Bleh. I'm gonna have to use the money I was saving up for this on a date. I like to think I made the right choice. Hopefully I'll have enough left over to just ask for some more cash latter and buy this before the DLC isn't free anymore.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,327. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Bleh. I'm gonna have to use the money I was saving up for this on a date. I like to think I made the right choice. Hopefully I'll have enough left over to just ask for some more cash latter and buy this before the DLC isn't free anymore.

You chose a girl over video games!? How dare you.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,328. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Lol. Don't be thrilled or anything. After all its not that often a gamer gets a date! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,329. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

y'know, the 'no feet' thing didn't bother me, but it really bothered my husband.

Nintendo need to hire Satoshi Urushihara for the next game.
Untitled

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,330. Posted:

Wow nice FEET!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,331. Posted:

I noticed the feet immediately, made an exclamation along the lines of "Look at those Peg-feet! Whaadare they, Pirates?"

Then stopped being stupid and stopped caring.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

lexxyomen

1,332. Posted:

So what's the highest level in the game? 20 (for basic and promoted class) and 30 (for special class). Am I right?

Edited on by lexxyomen

lexxyomen

AuthorMessage

Void

1,333. Posted:

lexxyomen wrote:

So what's the highest level in the game? 20 (for basic and promoted class) and 30 (for special class). Am I right?

Yup, but, if you use a change seal (Although at level 10, when you get the option to use one, I can't remember if you can switch to the same class, but I know you can at 20/20 in either basic or advanced.), you can re-level your characters in the same class while keeping their stats.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

lexxyomen

1,334. Posted:

Yeah you can change to another basic class at level 10(in case you're just in basic class) if you have second seal or change to any class if you're in promoted class.

lexxyomen

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,335. Posted:

Well Amazon says my copy should arrive Saturday. Then I can finally play the game and understand what everyone is talking about.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,336. Posted:

My copy just arrived at my Walmart! :D At lunch I'll be able to get it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,337. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

No it's on normal! (It's my first Fire Emblem game, I figured if I was going classic I should go with normal)

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,338. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

y'know, the 'no feet' thing didn't bother me, but it really bothered my husband.

Nintendo need to hire Satoshi Urushihara for the next game.
Untitled

naah, i'd suggest they snap up some of the people behind Capcom's artwork for the Street Fighter characters. Some of them have ridiculous feet in the artwork for arcade machines and stuff, haha D:

i was trying to find an image to illustrate how ridiculously large the feet are in some SF artwork, but then i got bored and stumbled across this gif which i found amusing:
Untitled

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,339. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

No it's on normal! (It's my first Fire Emblem game, I figured if I was going classic I should go with normal)

Then what is waiting for me...

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,340. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Then what is waiting for me...

I'll admit I had trouble on the second to last stage. But then I changed my avatar's class to Dark Knight (basically a Mage on a horse that can also wield swords), ground him on Risen fodder until he maxed in levels, then went back and wiped the opposition out without a hitch.

Edited on by WingedSnagret