3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 5,045

AuthorMessage

TenTen

1,241. Posted:

I've watched a lot of vids and trailers for this, I can't wait till it's released over here (Europe)
That said, I don't know whether to get this or New Leaf

That Power is Yet Unknown!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2092-5619

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,242. Posted:

I have to wait until my birthday (23rd) until I can get this game. :(

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,243. Posted:

I finally got mine. I can't believe this dinky art book though. I should have saved myself the extra seven dollars and ordered from Amazon.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,244. Posted:

Is the artbook that bad? I've gotten other artbooks with LE releases and they weren't really all that, so i didn't kick myself too hard for not having preordered from GS, lol...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

1,245. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Is the artbook that bad? I've gotten other artbooks with LE releases and they weren't really all that, so i didn't kick myself too hard for not having preordered from GS, lol...

It nt horrible, but I was honestly quite dissapointed. There is one wo pae spread, and the rest are the characters avatars with a little description, each gets one page. It's nothing special.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,246. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

It only has a few pages of concept art.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,247. Posted:

Well for me, the art book was an added bonus literally to my pre-order. What I mean, is that I wouldn't have gotten the game on February 5th had I not pre-ordered, Gamestop wouldn't give it to people who didn't.

So I'm glad I did. :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,248. Posted:

Haha, I just got Lucina and Inigo married ... funniest proposal I've seen. (She says if he cheats on her she'll cut him into little bloody pieces.)

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,249. Posted:

@skywardlink98 Tharja told my avatar that if he backs out of their marriage, she'll murder him in his sleep.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

1,250. Posted:

@TenTen Screw new leaf, get this.

@everyone Forget Gamestop. I went there on release day and they fed me nothing but BS. I went to WalMart yesterday and got the last copy :D

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

1,251. Posted:

I love this game. The free DLC's great too. So far, it's awesome, especially the battle arena fight between Marth & Chrom shown in the trailers.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

Cabanela

1,252. Posted:

Aaaaand this (and the eventual localisation of RF4) is the game that has cemented my decision to get a 3DS sometime in the future. It looks incredible.

Currently playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Heartgold and Fallout 2 (clearly not very good at sticking to one game)
For the record: in spite of my username and avatar, I'm female.
3DS friend code: 4699-5745-0702

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,253. Posted:

Sully doesn't like to cook and has sweaty thighs. I'm crossing her off the list of possible mates for Chrom.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,254. Posted:

Kagamine wrote:

I really want to use Lan'Qu and Donnel (especially Donnel) but usually can't pick that many people so far. do the later levels let you pick more characters, or does it generally stay the same?

sometimes you get to pick more characters, sometimes less. i think the chapter 6 battle i had myself, chrom, frederick, sully, donnel, an avatar i recruited, lan'qu, kellam, maribelle, vaike, and then i picked up two characters on the map as well. i'm playing on normal, though, so idk if you can't have as many on higher levels or not :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,255. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@skywardlink98 Tharja told my avatar that if he backs out of their marriage, she'll murder him in his sleep.

Something about the girls in this game is just twisted...

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,256. Posted:

Did you know that the person who voices Cordelia also voices her daughter?

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

1,257. Posted:

@TenTen personally Fire Emblem trumps Animal Crossing.

Edited on by pashaveliki

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

1,258. Posted:

No one probably remembers, but earlier in this thread I said how Jaffar was my favorite character from the first Fire Emblem game. Guess who I just added to my team via the Bonus Box? This game is awesome =D

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,259. Posted:

pashaveliki wrote:

@TenTen personally Fire Emblem trumps Animal Crossing.

You take that back >:0

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Discostew

1,260. Posted:

So I tried the demo, and I've come to a conclusion.......

I'm getting this game.

The question is how? Do I want a physical copy or should I go digital? I have a 32GB card in my 3DS, meant for such a case but not used as such other than Ambassador and eShop-only games. Then again, I'm fond of physical copies because of the accompanied case/manual/etc, even though I carry most of my physical games in my 18-card case from Club Nintendo. I'm hearing though that stores are going out-of-stock with it, so I'd either have to go looking around, or wait on restock. Digital would be easiest and fastest, but it doesn't have that feeling a physical copy gives. I can't decide. I'm not one that sells any of my games (I still have my N64+games sitting in my closet for years on end), so that reason alone can be taken out of the list of disadvantages for digital.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew