Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 5,116

GamecubeMan

Is the FREE Marth DLC still available? Im going to Gamestop later to get this game. Anyway, Google fails me with links and no real yes or no answer to my question.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Snagrio

GamecubeMan wrote:

Is the FREE Marth DLC still available? Im going to Gamestop later to get this game. Anyway, Google fails me with links and no real yes or no answer to my question.

It'll be free until March 6th, so don't worry you have plenty of time.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RYBlast

Tiki is so hot. Her theme song is hot too.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

pashaveliki

Nintengirl wrote:

So those who have it, would you need to play the other games to understand the story and whatnot in this game?

not at all. There are some really awesome fan-service moments, but nothing that is necessary. The Akaneian saga (Marth games) are the mythology of the world of Awakening, but you can play it perfectly well without knowing about it.
The DLC maps and random unit drops are especially awesome fan service.

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

Discostew

Been thinking of getting this game, but I can't decide if I want the physical copy or go digital. Still need to try the demo first as I hadn't played a Fire Emblem game for a long time.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Happy_Mask

Anybody else notice crocomire's skull in chapter 9?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

SkywardLink98 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Tech101: They're not a team unit (i've come across that before and lost, haha), they're just an enemy — it's a bunch of Risen. The only option given to me when I stop on that spot is to battle them, and I want them to go away so i can shop at that town

You can play more chapters and they'll eventually go away, but they're much easier than the chapter they're camped on so I'd say go ahead and beat it.

Someone isn't playing Lunatic

@theblackdragon - My plan is to play as the female after I beat this.

So far I married Nowi. Also Sumia and Chrom.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

theblackdragon

all right, so i figured it out — lucky for me my husband is playing it too, and you can earn some mad experience messing around with StreetPass Unit battles and the Paralogue fights that opened up too, so I was able to level up my doods enough to go ahead and kick Risen butt. a merchant even showed up for that battle and gave me a nifty item that raised my Res stat by 2 for saving them, so that was good times.

also, i just married Chrom this morning — it wasn't really 'married', but we're listed as 'husband' and 'wife' under each other's stats, haha. next i think i'm'a focus on Sully and Frederick. i love these support talks~
i 'bout died laughing when i got Chrom and Frederick to Support Level C haha~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

e-love

I really want to get Chrom and Sumia together, but my Sumia is so low leveled if I tried to get her in battle she might just die.

Sully and Vaike seem to be getting along well in my game.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aqueous

@Emaan - Have Sumia as the support instead of the attacker

e-love

Aqueous wrote:

That's true.

I just don't want to have one less good person on the field in these later chapters, for the sake of getting Chrom and Sumia married.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aqueous

Emaan wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

That's true.

I just don't want to have one less good person on the field in these later chapters, for the sake of getting Chrom and Sumia married.

Actually I did that on Lunatic and she caught up nicely

Snagrio

Happy_Mask wrote:

Anybody else notice crocomire's skull in chapter 9?

Haha apparently I wasn't the only one to think that. In fact when I first saw the dragon (come on now that isn't a spoiler you see him IN THE TITLE CUTSCENE) in the flesh I said, "hey there Crocomire's relative!" XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TsunamiSensei

I reclassed Nowi to be a sage, and for some unknown reason, she seems to be better than she was a manakete!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Kagamine

So I just got my copy yesterday and I am loving it! I am obsessed with raising the friendship levels, but I wish I could pick more characters for some maps. So far I am trying to get My Character (Valkarie) to marry Stahl, Chrom to Marry Sully, Lissa to Marry Vaike, and Virion to Marry Sumia. Those are my eight favorite characters so far, but I really want to use Lan'Qu and Donnel (especially Donnel) but usually can't pick that many people so far. do the later levels let you pick more characters, or does it generally stay the same?

Edited on by Kagamine

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

TsunamiSensei

Later levels tend to be between 10-14 characters.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lan

Finally! Got it. Gamestop said they'd call me but didn't. I saw my manager playing it in his office at work, he informed me that they don't call. But i got it!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SkywardLink98

Kagamine wrote:

So I just got my copy yesterday and I am loving it! I am obsessed with raising the friendship levels, but I wish I could pick more characters for some maps. So far I am trying to get My Character (Valkarie) to marry Stahl, Chrom to Marry Sully, Lissa to Marry Vaike, and Virion to Marry Sumia. Those are my eight favorite characters so far, but I really want to use Lan'Qu and Donnel (especially Donnel) but usually can't pick that many people so far. do the later levels let you pick more characters, or does it generally stay the same?

You can also buy a reeking box and use that. It lets you fight some risen which is very useful for raising support levels.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.