Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 5,116

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

ok so i have a random enemy camped out on the only place that seems to be selling the Reeking Box item, so I can't stock up and then go level my doods wherever I please. Is there a way to shop while they're still on that spot, or do i have to just suck it up and go lose to them already so they'll go away and let me buy stuff?

I think they disappear if you buy stuff from them. I haven't done that yet but I thought it said after you do that they disappear.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Tech101: They're not a team unit (i've come across that before and lost, haha), they're just an enemy — it's a bunch of Risen. The only option given to me when I stop on that spot is to battle them, and I want them to go away so i can shop at that town

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

If you move on with the story they will probably move but I don't think you can lose to them to move them. You might need to defeat themand that's the only other way!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

theblackdragon wrote:

@Tech101: They're not a team unit (i've come across that before and lost, haha), they're just an enemy — it's a bunch of Risen. The only option given to me when I stop on that spot is to battle them, and I want them to go away so i can shop at that town

You can play more chapters and they'll eventually go away, but they're much easier than the chapter they're camped on so I'd say go ahead and beat it.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

I powered through the last few chapters today, picking up several future children; that was fun finding them and their reactions to their parents (Nah, Ricken and Nowi's kid, was probably my favorite, but I won't spoil why). But I've arrived at the final chapter... Was doing so well, then, just...fail. I need a break.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

theblackdragon

@SkywardLink: I did try that, but there had been two on the same spot and only one moved on, the other stayed there and was just as hard. also, the enemies were nearly twice the level of the actual chapter i played (it was chapter 4 iirc, and the enemies i had fought were maybe 5-8 whereas the Risen were showing up as 10-14ish). it's just annoying, really. i'll try dying in that fight and seeing if they move on when i get home later tonight i guess, thanks anyway :3

@Tech101: I remember the one team unit i fought did disappear after i lost to them — i didn't have the money to hire him had noticed the leader was like level 3 and thought the rest of his team would be around that level, boy was i wrong! i game over'd, it asked me if i wanted to restart from a save file, and i had thought i'd have the chance to go after him again since it was loading from a save, so i chose that option instead of resetting the game entirely. when my save reloaded, though, he was gone. that's why i'm going to try losing to these Risen and seeing if that works to get rid of them (though it could just be team units that work that way, we'll see D: )

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

LinktotheFuture

Got lucky, my local Best Buy had 2 copies left, and now they only have 1.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Snagrio

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Got lucky, my local Best Buy had 2 copies left, and now they only have 1.

That's exactly what happened to me at my own Best Buy. Go figure.

Snagrio

Nintengirl

So those who have it, would you need to play the other games to understand the story and whatnot in this game?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Retro_on_theGo

Nintengirl wrote:

So those who have it, would you need to play the other games to understand the story and whatnot in this game?

No you don't. Maybe to get a little nod or reference to previous games, but no. You don't have to play others to understand this one.mit's intended as a starting point for new players.

ShinRPGGamer

Nintengirl wrote:

Apart from one or two minor plot points, and a few mythological gags no. All you really need to know is that the game takes place 2000 years after Marth's games, and the Second continent in the game is where Fire Emblem Gaiden took place.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TsunamiSensei

@Nintengirl There are a few references to previous entries, but the story stands alone and no prior experience is needed to fully enjoy this amazing game.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Snagrio

Well, I beat Awakening. And oddly, I feel slightly depressed, which I've never felt about any game before. Maybe it's because the story was so immersing, and that the characters were so fascinating, that it made me sad when the tale ended. I guess that's a normal emotion one would have at RPG endings? But I suppose that's a good thing to not feel like "oh boy, I beat another game" and to actually reflect on what an amazing journey the game took me. Well, my final vote is, it's an awesome game. The gameplay style may not be my favorite type (I'll always love platformers), but I'm glad I made the jump to try something different.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

@WingedFish So start it over on a harder difficulty and marry off different people. Maybe even be a girl this play through and go after Chrom.

MERG said:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

@WingedFish So start it over on a harder difficulty and marry off different people. Maybe even be a girl this play through and go after Chrom.

Oh, I'm going to play it again no question, just not immediately. I started up Pikmin 2 again, so I'll go through that first.

Snagrio

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

43 hours 49 minutes and I'm only half way through my replay of the Sacred Stones. Man, I'm scared to see how long Awakening will take me.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who took forever to do anything in that game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

theblackdragon

Tech101 wrote:

i laughed myself silly this morning at myself and Chrom's latest support talk, i definitely recommend giving it a try! :3

BEST THREAD EVER

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I'm just enjoying my artbook that came with the game as a preorder bonus, sure I had to wait longer, but it was totally worth it.

Also, that's not my artbook in the picture.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

I've finally got it!
/me crawls under rock for the next 85 years

happy for you!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.