Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 5,125

CanisWolfred

Well, I finally played the demo. I was actually surprised that by the end of it, I was grinning ear to ear as my strategy to encircle and pummle the boss enemy paid off, and I beat the demo chapter with no casualties.

Casual mode definitely takes the edge off, and allows me to try out more daring strategies without having to reset all the time. Definitely makes the game more fun without ruining the difficulty. I like it. Guess I'll be in for a treat once I finally grab the full game...which may not be until next year, depending on what's announced.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Emaan

Does anyone else have a few people on your team who are really under-lvl and you just don't bother to use them?

Not really sure how I could train them, since the story chapters are set too high level wise for them. The same goes for the random encounters it seems. There's not much opportunity to grind lower levels. Unless I'm missing something.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

How long is the Marth DLC free?

March 6th

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WingedSnagret

Emaan wrote:

Does anyone else have a few people on your team who are really under-lvl and you just don't bother to use them?

Not really sure how I could train them, since the story chapters are set too high level wise for them. The same goes for the random encounters it seems. There's not much opportunity to grind lower levels. Unless I'm missing something.

I've been progressively using fewer and fewer units. I'm almost at the end of the game and only use 6 characters now. Even Fredrick is obsolete by this point for me.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TsunamiSensei

@Emaan Buy a reeking box and use it Southtown (the prologue area). That will make weak enough enemies for your under-leveled people to have a chance. Keep a healer nearby though.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

pashaveliki

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Emaan Buy a reeking box and use it Southtown (the prologue area). That will make weak enough enemies for your under-leveled people to have a chance. Keep a healer nearby though.

That is probably one of the best tips I've ever read on any forum ever.
Cheers ^__^

pashaveliki

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Hopefully I'll finally be getting the game by the end of today, but the snow might put that on hold.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TsunamiSensei

@Happy_mask I wish you luck in your quest. This is easily the best 3DS game and possibly the best FE.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Spoony_Tech

Happy_Mask wrote:

Hopefully I'll finally be getting the game by the end of today, but the snow might put that on hold.

Snow snow go away or ill just move to Florida! I'm sick of it already!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Emaan

Happy_Mask wrote:

Hopefully I'll finally be getting the game by the end of today, but the snow might put that on hold.

Good luck on your quest!

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

TysonOfTime

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, I finally played the demo. I was actually surprised that by the end of it, I was grinning ear to ear as my strategy to encircle and pummle the boss enemy paid off, and I beat the demo chapter with no casualties.

Casual mode definitely takes the edge off, and allows me to try out more daring strategies without having to reset all the time. Definitely makes the game more fun without ruining the difficulty. I like it. Guess I'll be in for a treat once I finally grab the full game...which may not be until next year, depending on what's announced.

Oh but Canis! Wasn't this supposed to be one of the poorer Fire Emblem Games?

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

CanisWolfred

TysonOfTime wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, I finally played the demo. I was actually surprised that by the end of it, I was grinning ear to ear as my strategy to encircle and pummle the boss enemy paid off, and I beat the demo chapter with no casualties.

Casual mode definitely takes the edge off, and allows me to try out more daring strategies without having to reset all the time. Definitely makes the game more fun without ruining the difficulty. I like it. Guess I'll be in for a treat once I finally grab the full game...which may not be until next year, depending on what's announced.

Oh but Canis! Wasn't this supposed to be one of the poorer Fire Emblem Games?

Not my words. The words of importers who still think this is the lesser game, who I now disagree with.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

SkywardLink98

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I should have this game any day now! Still trying to beat the Sacred Stones before I get it, and ended up playing for 2 hours yesterday! D: That wasn't a conscience choice! It's just so fun and addicting.

Don't feel bad, I played Awakening for 5 hours straight when I got it, nd another couple later that day. By today (3 days later) I'm around 20 hours, not including the (many) times I've reset.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Happy_Mask

I've finally got it!
/me crawls under rock for the next 85 years

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

theblackdragon

ok so i have a random enemy camped out on the only place that seems to be selling the Reeking Box item, so I can't stock up and then go level my doods wherever I please. Is there a way to shop while they're still on that spot, or do i have to just suck it up and go lose to them already so they'll go away and let me buy stuff?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic