3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 4,828

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,181. Posted:

Well, I finally played the demo. I was actually surprised that by the end of it, I was grinning ear to ear as my strategy to encircle and pummle the boss enemy paid off, and I beat the demo chapter with no casualties.

Casual mode definitely takes the edge off, and allows me to try out more daring strategies without having to reset all the time. Definitely makes the game more fun without ruining the difficulty. I like it. Guess I'll be in for a treat once I finally grab the full game...which may not be until next year, depending on what's announced.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,182. Posted:

Does anyone else have a few people on your team who are really under-lvl and you just don't bother to use them?

Not really sure how I could train them, since the story chapters are set too high level wise for them. The same goes for the random encounters it seems. There's not much opportunity to grind lower levels. Unless I'm missing something. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,183. Posted:

How long is the Marth DLC free?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,184. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

March 6th

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,185. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

March 6th

Awesome, I'll be able to pick it up free!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,186. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Does anyone else have a few people on your team who are really under-lvl and you just don't bother to use them?

Not really sure how I could train them, since the story chapters are set too high level wise for them. The same goes for the random encounters it seems. There's not much opportunity to grind lower levels. Unless I'm missing something. :O

I've been progressively using fewer and fewer units. I'm almost at the end of the game and only use 6 characters now. Even Fredrick is obsolete by this point for me.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,187. Posted:

@Emaan Buy a reeking box and use it Southtown (the prologue area). That will make weak enough enemies for your under-leveled people to have a chance. Keep a healer nearby though.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

1,188. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Emaan Buy a reeking box and use it Southtown (the prologue area). That will make weak enough enemies for your under-leveled people to have a chance. Keep a healer nearby though.

That is probably one of the best tips I've ever read on any forum ever.
Cheers ^__^

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,189. Posted:

Hopefully I'll finally be getting the game by the end of today, but the snow might put that on hold. :(

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,190. Posted:

@Happy_mask I wish you luck in your quest. This is easily the best 3DS game and possibly the best FE.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,191. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Hopefully I'll finally be getting the game by the end of today, but the snow might put that on hold. :(

Snow snow go away or ill just move to Florida! I'm sick of it already!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,192. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Good luck on your quest! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,193. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, I finally played the demo. I was actually surprised that by the end of it, I was grinning ear to ear as my strategy to encircle and pummle the boss enemy paid off, and I beat the demo chapter with no casualties.

Casual mode definitely takes the edge off, and allows me to try out more daring strategies without having to reset all the time. Definitely makes the game more fun without ruining the difficulty. I like it. Guess I'll be in for a treat once I finally grab the full game...which may not be until next year, depending on what's announced.

Oh but Canis! Wasn't this supposed to be one of the poorer Fire Emblem Games? ;) ;) ;)

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

1,194. Posted:

I finally ordered this!
Estimated arrival time at Walmart: February 19. D:

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,195. Posted:

I should have this game any day now! Still trying to beat the Sacred Stones before I get it, and ended up playing for 2 hours yesterday! D: That wasn't a conscience choice! It's just so fun and addicting.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,196. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh but Canis! Wasn't this supposed to be one of the poorer Fire Emblem Games? ;) ;) ;)

Not my words. The words of importers who still think this is the lesser game, who I now disagree with.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,197. Posted:

I know, I kid.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,198. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I should have this game any day now! Still trying to beat the Sacred Stones before I get it, and ended up playing for 2 hours yesterday! D: That wasn't a conscience choice! It's just so fun and addicting.

Don't feel bad, I played Awakening for 5 hours straight when I got it, nd another couple later that day. By today (3 days later) I'm around 20 hours, not including the (many) times I've reset.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,199. Posted:

I've finally got it! :) :) :)
/me crawls under rock for the next 85 years

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,200. Posted:

ok so i have a random enemy camped out on the only place that seems to be selling the Reeking Box item, so I can't stock up and then go level my doods wherever I please. Is there a way to shop while they're still on that spot, or do i have to just suck it up and go lose to them already so they'll go away and let me buy stuff? :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon